DESIRE

By lovechanges1

Trina and Sonya have been bestfriends there whole life. They have shared things that no one knows about. Like... More

THE BEGINNING
SIXTEEN
THE PARTY
SENIOR YEAR
TEVIN
FRIENDSHIP
DREAM
THE TALK
TEVIN'S PROM
THE START
AWAKENING
SONYA
TRUTH
BESTFRIENDS
THREESOME
GRADUATION DAY
MR.ROMANCE
HARVARD
STALKER
ENOUGH
SEEING RED
OVER
THE NEW ADDITION
THE WEDDING

Sickening

17 2 0
By lovechanges1

We were leaving in two weeks i couldn't be happier. You see me our parents got us an apartment since we was getting married. It was a nice two bedroom two bath. You in case we had company over. Our parents also decorated and furnished the apartment. We were starting our journey of college together. I hadn't seen much of Sonya and that wasn't like her. I guess i was so wrapped up in my life that i didn't think about her. So when i got up i went down to check on her. Before i got to the door i heard loud voices. Sonya was crying and i wanted to know why.

What is going on here Sonya are you ok. My dad is drunk again and i told my mom what happens when he gets drunk but she doesn't believe me. What are you talking about what happens when he gets drunk. Trina he has been raping me for years. What i never new why didn't you tell me. You are not staying here another night.

Why would you keep this from me. I was ashamed. We tell each other every thing Sonya. When we got to my house i told my parents. We then called the police. How could i not know this i'm so stupid i was too busy living my life. The police was there in a matter of seconds. We explained what was going on. They went straight to her house and snatched her dad out the house. You sick fuck get up. That's your daughter how could you do such things to your little girl.

This explains why she would always be here. The reason she was attached to me. The reason it hurt her so bad when i moved on with Tevin. She didn't have anyone else. We went in the back yard to talk. Tevin and Mike were there now and was shocked by what they heard. Mike liked Sonya alot he often wondered why she never tried to get close to him. I thought it was someone else. Baby i'm here for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 26 26
Book | 1 Ben has lived his whole life with Abby by his side. They are the perfect duo, the best of friends, each other's partner in crime. Ben would...
1.3M 17.4K 37
Ariana and Ty were childhood bestfriends, but one fatefull night caused them to be torn apart. Now years later they meet back up. Feelings began to...
61K 1.1K 51
Macy and Nash have been bestfriends ever since they were 10. As years came their feelings for each other grew. Now they like each other alot, the onl...
234 61 28
When two beloved childhood friends get separated one old gift bound them together and help them to unite again. Its my first story please read it and...