Perfectly Imperfect | Kellin...

Door warpedtuor

Marie Alexandria Carter and her best friend Taylor Marie Emmerson go to Warped Tour having the time of their... Meer

Chapter 1- Meet Marie
Chapter 2- Warped Tour Part 1
Chapter 3- Warped Tour Part 2
Chapter 4- Back to School We Go
Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time
A/N: Society Is So Cruel
Chapter 7- Mayday
Chapter 8- Tickets
Chapter 9- Terror on 27
Chapter 10- Concert Time
Chapter 11- Happy Halloween
Chapter 12- Suspended
Chapter 13- Winter Break Part 1
Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2
Chapter 15- Truth Be Told
Chapter 16- Youtube
Chapter 17- Business
Chapter 18- Megafest
Chapter 19- That Little Kiss You Stole
Chapter 20- Recording
Chapter 21- With You By My Side
Chapter 22- I'll Be Right Here Waiting
Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me
Author's Note: Sorry Not Sorry (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 24- We Are All Sinners & The Blackest Beautiful
Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours
Chapter 26- Sweet Serenity
Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero
Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger
Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty
Chapter 30- Hold Me Close
discontinued

Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong

382 5 1
Door warpedtuor

Song: Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six featuring Oli Sykes

Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong

-Marie's POV: 3 Days Later-

Friday. Known as the all school picture that takes place today. When my alarm went off this morning, I was glad it was Friday because I need some time away from that hell hole called school. After Morgan, Tay and I's Harry Potter marathon, we were the walking dead the next day at school. Tay and I's hair was up in messy buns and Morgan's hair was left in its natural state, not straightened.

I was assigned to wear blue today, which I didn't really remember until Tay texted me before I left this morning for school. I am now dressed in a blue Drop Dead pull over sweatshirt, some light washed super skinny jeans, and black TOMS. My bleach blonde hair was curled, cascading down my back to my waist with a french braid to put my bangs back, my lip ring was in, and i had all my ear rings in. My make-up was finished with brown eyeshadow, a thin layer of eyeliner, and a thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom.

So now, here I am in my homeroom after first hour waiting for Senior blues to be dismissed for the picture. I have Morgan in my homeroom so we were listening to You Me At Six when we were dismissed. When we got outside, we had to be close to each other, packed with the rest of the seniors and every other classmen in our school. I hated it because I don't like people close to me.

At all. Well, I guess considering I go to concerts a lot that it's normal for me but I like concert people, not school people.

After all blues were positioned, the reds from our grade came in to fill the places next to us, and that is when i wanted to just get out of my spot and walk back inside. The guy next to me is the guy I got into a fight with a few months ago, and now we hate each other. Seriously. Like we can not stand one another.

Nick and his girlfriend Sierra.

He used to be in love with me, so this isn't very easy. I turned to look at Morgan, and he quickly realized who was next to me. His girlfriend only hates me because he used to like me and all the lies he has told her about me.

"Shit, come here." Morgan says grabbing my arms and switching spots with me. Thank gosh. I can't be next to him or I will end up punching him in the face, like I wanted to the day we got into a fight.

"Maria. Do not move." My friend Tristan says which makes me look at him confused. "There's a bee right behind you on your hood." He says while almost laughing.

"Oh my gosh get it off me right now!" I say flipping out because I have had very bad experiences with bee's. After a few seconds the bee goes away. Pheww, its all good now.

"I hate bee's so much." I say hiding my face in Morgan's shoulder. I feel the vibration of his laughter which makes me laugh. All of a sudden, my friend Tristan starts randomly singing Asking Alexandria which makes me laugh. Sierra, Nick's girlfriend makes eye contact with me which makes her stop smiling and glare at me. Oh hell no. I don't think so.

Morgan see's me clench my fist and start to try and walk towards Nick and Sierra but holds me back, saying that i shouldn't get in trouble over stupid assholes like them. "Maria, I know you don't like them but they aren't worth it. She is just jealous because she knows Nick is still in love with you." Morgan says which I know is true. Anyone who see's the way Nick still looks at me knows he still likes me.

"But it would feel so good to just hit her once. Stupid bitch." I spat out as i roll my eyes at the couple before me making out on purpose just to piss me off. It worked. I was seriously about to just have a mental breakdown in the middle of a picture not because of them getting to me, 'cause they aren't. But because I am so sick over hearing rumors about me and not having Nick as my friend because i honestly miss him. I was never so close to someone in my life, but i guess he thinks I'm a lying bitch.

I look at Tay across from me and give her an irritated look knowing i'm about to loose it and start bawling my eyes out. "I am about to have a mental breakdown Tay." I say to her over the talking people around us. She gives me a sad smile and turns, talking to her friends. Obviously that means we will be talking about the situation later.

Everyone started to put their hands up as the picture was being taken, so i did the same, and after ten minutes, it was over. Morgan and i walk into the school together talking about how he is going to see Asking Alexandria when the tardy bell sounded. Who the fuck cares, everyone is going to be late! We were all just in the baseball field a long ways away from the school, so i will not be late.

After getting the correct books and binders, i head to English and sit down in my seat. My favorite teacher, Mr. Harper starts reading the book we listen to at the beginning of class each day. Towards the middle of the chapter, i was zoning out but quickly zone back in hearing the words 'pierced the veil' come out of his mouth. I start giggling as four crazy Mexicans pop into my head. [I do not have any problem with any type of race, so please do not take offense!] Obviously it's supposed to be Pierce the Veil but whatever, i just had a fan girl moment.

I look across the room to see a girl i know looking at me, laughing because she has the same taste in music, so she knew why i was laughing. After about fifty minutes, class ended so i can finally head to lunch. I head to my locker and meet up with Morgan and Tay.

"Hey guys." I say still quite pissed off about the whole incident during the pictures. It's not that they got to me, but because it has just got out of hand with him talking shit about me all the time. Whatever, I have Morgan and Tay anyways.

-After School-

"Damnit!" I huff when my coat drops with my car keys. I bend down to pick them up, and walk over to my car. The only Porsche in the whole entire student parking lot.

Obviously I am the only one who knows how to buy cars around here.

While starting my car, Bring Me The Horizon's album Sempiternal comes on and I smile big. I am definitely in the mood for this band today. Before I pull out of my parking spot, Tay comes running out of the school towards me.

"Maria! I need somewhere to stay tonight!" Taylor says, finally setting her bags in my car.

"Why?" I ask, looking at her confused.

"Parents went out of town for a week for a business meeting or whatever the fuck they said." Tay says as she gets into my car and we drive away. I laugh at her as we head to my house and finish our Harry Potter marathon.

"Hey Maria?" Tay says while we stalk twitter and read funny tweets to each other.

"Yeah?" I say not looking away from my screen.

"Did you know Derek Jones from Falling In Reverse is answering people back?" Tay says smiling.

"What the fuck!" I scream, going to his profile and tweeting him, trying to see if he will actually notice me.

@piercethemaria: Hey @DerekJonesFIR notice me!! SWEET FUCKING GUITARIST MAN. keep up your awesome fucking work!!

@DerekJonesFIR retweeted you

@DerekJonesFIR: @piercethemaria hi!

Every bitch on this planet is jealous. Derek just noticed me. I am officially 100% done with twitter. I don't understand how this happens to me.

Every. Damn. Time. I get noticed! But i guess that is awesome! Well, now that i am in a good mood, and tweeting my life away to get noticed, i am going to bed. After doing my nightly routine, i fall asleep with my head on Tay's lap and my legs on the back of the couch.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: 6th chapter for all you lovely Sireners out there!!

I added in some of my own experiences again.

1. The school picture did happen today actually, and there was a couple that i described and that did happen. i did almost hit her today. I do not get along with him for some reason, not naming the real person's name or the situation of why we hate each other.

2. The Pierce the Veil thing did happen today also.. and I did have a fan girl moment during English class c:

3. Derek Jones did retweet me and tweet me.

The song at the top fits the school picture part of this chapter because that song is about the guy in that relationship that i do not get along with and he has just simply become what i hate. GREAT SONG SO GO LISTEN TO IT. OLI IS JUST PERF OKAY.

Happy birthday to Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men!! We love you Austin.

Sorry, i am an obsessive fan. Next update should be sometime this weekend, probably tomorrow. Thank you all for still reading this! love you guys :)

Vote/ Comment/ fan me! Give me feedback please.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

89.9K 1.8K 17
Hailey Diane didn't know what to do when the love of her life broke her heart and left her to die. What happens when she goes to Warped Tour with her...
36.2K 439 56
when Lillian attends the last warped tour ever, she meets no one other than Noah. "Tell me every terrible thing you ever did. Let me love you anyway...
4.7K 162 43
When Ky finally gets to go to Warped Tour she thinks it will be the only positive thing that has happened to her in the past year. But, when she meet...
2.6K 77 25
It's Warped Tour and things couldn't get better. Black Veil Brides, All Time Low, Tonight Alive, Panic At The Disco, We Are The In Crowd, Paramore, S...