To Paradise

By kougousamaXVI

"Oh no!im sorry Im very sorry!!are you ok??" Looking at the person sitting up and pulled the mop bucket of th... More

1.Bored
2. Gaze
3. Im O(gay)kay
4. Here with me tonight(revise)
5. Jell(ous)y
6. lingering first love
7. Painful Guilt
8. Endure
9. The dark side of me
11. Decision and chances
12. Everythings ends for a reason
13. No you dont!
14.Hi mother
15. Have mercy
STOP
16. It's here!!!
SORRY!
Eyes on us
19. With A Bang

10. Change

4.7K 137 8
By kougousamaXVI

Rina's pov
After arriving we arrived in an island with a new resort it was like maldives  but there was more activities or entertainment when we approached the desk the clerks started bowing deeply "welcome back Ms.Govoni!" Gale smiled "hello everyone are you guys ready for the grand opening?" I looked at her mouth agape she continued talking to the staffs then they gave us our room card looking at me she gave a chuckle and closed my mouth "you were about to catch a fly with your mouth open and all".

she took hold of my hand and guided us up to our floor after the  arriving in the pent house the bellboys left our things standing perfectly still in the middle of this beautiful paradise I heard Gale from the kitchen when she walked pass me she suddenly stopped looking at me confuse with a bottle of wine in her hands she shaked her hand and pulled me to the living room with the slide doors open the breeze from the ocean came passing through the living room "come on silly stop being weird you haven't said a word and im actually getting worried did we left your pretty brain in the plane or something?". She said laughing suddenly I took hold of her shoulders "this is your resort?!!" She looked at me again and chuckled "yes yes this is the business I told you about its my new resort" she gave me a glass of wine "we're here to try the facilities entertainments and service. We're already in the final preparations I alot of people checked in so I wanna make sure that everythings in place. I'll be starting with the office today i'll just need a little break then Im good you can take a look around so you'll know what were goind to do tomorrow or later. "

she stood up and held a hand out to me "but i would love to invite you for dinner later" taking her hand I stood up as we walked to the open patio looking over the island it was so big "if its ok. Can I rest for awhile? I can wait for you after you finish with the office." I held her hand as she wrapped them around me. She didn't respond as I looked at her spaced out "Gale?" She seemed to comeback to her senses "oh? Yeah sure. You can rest I'll be just real quick I can fix a little tour later" she held my hand and guided me to the master bed room she suddenly carried me and playfully lay me down the bed the soft satin silk was seducing me to sleep. I heard Gale chuckle as she rubbed my back slowly making me drowse off.

Gale's pov
Looking at her sleeping face keeps me at peace. Holding her hand I brought it to my lips and gave a small kiss. Maybe I can finally free myself from the chains that has been keeping me hold on from my dark past. I want to change I need to change. Looking to see it was already 1:17 pm I slowly entangled myself from Rina. Covered her with the comforter she grabbed at it and wrapped it around her. Cute my little burrito. I silently took a shower walking out the bathroom and put on a blue CK boxers and sports bra walking inside my cabinete I picked up my black slacks blue button up shirt folding it to my elbows I grab a black tie and some sock and my dress shoes after finishing up I look over Rina still fast asleep I walked over one of the drawers and pulled out a small pad and pen. Leaving it by her phone I left a kiss on her forehead and left the penthouse.

Arriving in the main office everybody greeted me I went to one of the meeting rooms seeing my members inside I smile at my friends "good afternoon everyone thank you for giving some of you precious time. Shall we start?" The whole meeting went on with my beautiful sleeping beauty in my mind. Oh wait my beautiful sleeping burrito.

Rina's Pov
I woke up wrapped comfortable slowly seating up with difficulty I scanned the room for Gale passing my eyes on mirror I laughed at myself "i look like a burrito all bundle up with just a face out from the sheets. Gale must already be in the meeting. Standing up I looked over the small bedside clock 3:57 pm then I saw a small pad i reached out and read it

To my little burrito
Sorry I won't be there when you wake up I need to do a few things if you want to tour around first just go to the front desk.
If your hungry I already got food service for you something light. Its already in the kichenette wear something comfortable see you later

Gale

I heard my stomach growl good timing im kinda hungry. After eating and dressing up I made my way to the front desk when the clerk saw me she immediately smiled and called for a woman who was standing near the main door as i approached her "hello, i was wondering if I can tour around the island?" She took out a map "ofcourse Princess Rina" I look at her confused "what?" "Is there something wrong Princess Rina?" "You called me Princess Rina..well its ok to call me Rina but why Princess?" She then smiled "Ms. Govoni told us to call you that Princess" I blushed then she handed me a red rose with another small note

Hey Princess (winks)

Go tour around the island take note where you wanna go tomorrow after that met me for dinner in the restaurant by the shore.

Gale

"Really this silly..." I laughed the woman who was called earlier bowed down "ill be accompanying you Princess in touring and to the restaurant by the shore." We went to see a small golf course cart we had toured around I made sure to take note on where we'd go and all.

After that Gina the tour guide dropped me off the restaurant when I entered a small path of roses suprised me with waiters and waitresses bowing "welcome Princess Rina" I blushed "r-really please stop calling me that Rina is fine" I laughed as they smiled suddenly the sound of the a piano gently playing caught my attention. When one of the waitress came and gave me another rose. She guided me to the open patio by the ocean then I saw a tall figure standing near the piano I saw her hold the violin elegantly she started to play with the pianist the waitress helped me seat down facinated with Gale's elegant play I was also enchanted by how she looked magical with the moon shining down on her with the gentle glow of the candles after playing she put her violin ontop of the piano then she walked to me her gentle blue eyes looked at me with so much care love i dont know there was so much inside those eyes that i can see. She held a hand "can I have this dance my Princess?" Again I blushed one of this days My head will explode "stop calling me that already" she chuckled as she slowly teasingly caressed my back to place her hands on my waist "okay, then how about my little burrito?" She smiled teased "hey Im not a burrito!" I playfully smacked her chest "no your my warm burrito" she then embraced me I froze for awhile then wrapped my arms around her neck she buried her nose in the crook of my neck "thank you Rina" she whispered "for what?" She pulled back she stared at me for a few seconds then she bend down and kissed me. Her smelled endulfed me in a sense of security in her arms i know im safe.

After pulling away she smiled goofly "come on lets eat!" She lead me to our table again which is actually now full of mouth watering sinful smelling delicious food I heard her laughed as she closed my mouth "your really goin to catch a fly one of this days." Helping me sit down we enjoyed our dinner. "This place is really amazing Gale!" "Did you already list down the places you wanna go to tomorrow?" I nodded my head and showed her the small notes I took " okay sure will do all of this in 2 days or so. By the last day Id like to take you somewhere" I looked at her as I finished my chocolate marble cake "where?" She reached out and wiped at the corner of my lips and licked it off winking she gave a smirk "its a secret"  after dinner we took a stroll by the shore she held my hand as she told me how she came up with the island, she had a lot of friends helping her out to make everything possible. As i looked at her telling me about her projeect I can see she was very dedicated she speaked with passion unconsciously my hand reached out to touch her cheek she suddenly stopped and looked at me.

She looked shock at first then she grabbed at my hand and craddled it to her face nuzzling her nose as she kissed my palm once she opened her eyes all I see was adoration I pulled her down she met me have way in a tender kiss.

Drowning from the burning passion I wated to take in more of her bringing our bodies together much closer I fell her poke at me she groaned as I started to trail my hand from her face to her neck over her breast giving a gentle squeeze I trailed lower when I was over her belt she suddenly pulled away and grabbed my hand. Still in dazed I looked at her confusingly. "Dont you want this Gale?" She held my hand tighter I saw alot of emotion pass through her eyes she closed it and brought my hands to her lips kissing it gently "I do.. I really do..I want..no I need you everything of you..but I want everything to be perfect I dont want to have our first on the shore. You're...you're very special to me..I cant..I can't treat you like. like..I just want it to be special to you..without anything ruining it".

I was happy in how much she was concerned about me. She held my hand to her chest I felt her fast beating heart she then looked at me I saw fear. Why would she be afraid? " I want you to know more about me I want to know more about you.wpuld it be ok if we could just cuddle and talk?." I nodded as she pulled her phone and called for someone then we heard a honk looking at the sound  we saw Gina waving at us we got on the cart and went back to the hotel everybody bid us goodnight as we did to them when we arrived in the pent house I told Gale ill be taking a quick bath she nodded and when to the kitchen. I was seating in the tub plaing with the bubbles I lost myself in though why would Gale look so afraid? Like she was..I dont kniw hiding something?. Maybe she's just as nervous as I am?. Closing my eyes I want to know whats wrong. Rinsing and changing to my sleeping cloths I wore my puppy pj's and walked out the bath I was about to call out to Gale in a grey shirt and black boxers when I saw her standing by the patio with a glass of whiskey she looked so empty gazing afar.

Her eyes looked bleak. What is she thinking?please, I want to know.. walking towards her I didnt see the small side table cursing as my small toe stabbed the very hard wood I held onto it jumping and cursing "oh plikingmadapakapakinghertgaaahhh". I heard laughing as I saw Gale without the empty look her blue eyes sparkled with mirth she put her whiskey down and scooped me up she gently laid me down on the bed she went to the kitchen again and came back with a small pack she snapped it then placed it on my dying toe "how could you miss a side table that big? You should have seen it"she chuckled I playfully slapped her head "you meany..well I was looking at you.." she looked up "me?..why?" I looked at her for a few seconds "Gale..you looked so lost. Like you were someone else..do you have anything you want to say?..you know Im always ready to listen.." she looked speechless.

She then bowed her head for a few second she didnt speak. I waited, why do I feel like there's something she hasnt told me.. she stood up and went back to the kitchen and came in , she looked at me for a few seconds when she gave a sigh she started to talk "Rina..I.. I wanted to---" ring ring ring* she stopped and looked at me then looked at her phone by the kitchen counter excusing her self she went to answer the phone. Laying down I waited for her mymind wandered, what did she want to say? The blasted phone had to ruin the moment as I waited for her to finishe the call I never realized I fell asleep with doubt in my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
23K 236 6
⚠️🚨* very detailed & matured Info 1. Izuku who picked up the wrong "textbook" by accident which turns out to be a spicy BL manga. He read through it...
49.1K 1K 24
A lesbian Romance : : : : I grumbled awake, feeling my body in a weird posture, and my eyes opened to find a flock of black strands for a wall. It di...
91.4K 2K 22
Lorraine Jackson is a rich and powerful lawyer. What is she like in her private life?Nobody knew, until a young, ambitious girl named Michelle starte...