Plus, Love #WattyAward2016

By SuperNerdAway

Melanie Lynch. A simple girl full of fire. No one has had the thought to notice her flames though. Daniel Gr... More

Extended Description
"We're Going To Prom!"
Guess What He Did.
'Love Mom"
Lace
Sweater
Let's Go Shopping
Shopping
See you in a few
Breakfast or death by house fire?
Getting Ready
(A/N)
Prom Part 1
Prom Part 2
Sociopath
Post-Prom Blues
Honesty is the Best Policy
Hips For Days
21 Days
And a Deal Was Made
Is It Too Late To Say Sorry
Netflix and Chill
Goodbye Forever, Finally
To Hell
Bonus Chapter
Okay
Buttercup
Late Start
I Second That
Damn You Mother Nature
Doctors, ice cream, and kisses?
Welcome To The Family
911
The Biggest Ball Of Mozzarella
Prep
Party Like You're Alone Together
Explicit Content
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Messages

5.7K 202 38
By SuperNerdAway

Chapter 29

Wedding rehearsals.

Something that I was completely unaware of and was suddenly being told to get ready for.

"You got an hour kid, look nice." Dad said from across the table as he picked up our plates from an early dinner.

"Do we really have to go? Won't we just there for the wedding?" I asked slouching. The wedding was three days away.

"Yes. Apparently you are wanted there so we will be there. One hour." He replied in a Ted Allen impression. I rolled my eyes but got up anyway and made my way towards my room.

Look nice? Did I wear the dress I got?

I paused and turned around.

"Hey dad?" I called out.
"What?"

"Do I wear the dress Deb got me?" I asked.

"No, you can save that for the wedding." I nodded even though he couldn't see me and carried on up the stairs.

Once in my room I went straight for my closet. I shuffled through the heap of hanging clothes to the far, far right. I pulled out the four dresses that I've had probably since I was fourteen.

The first I tried to slide on didn't fit so I put in in my chair. I'll give it to Addi. The next one I grabbed was black, spaghetti strap, knee length in the front, longer in the back, simple dress. Damn that was a mind full.

I slid it on hoping for the best and grinned when it slid on with ease. I turned to the mirror and sighed when my bra was very much visible in the arm pits from the dress handing too low. I turned sliding it off and grabbed the next. It was an A-line dark grey, almost denim looking, but not, with black lace around the dips of the waist. I slid it with a small tug over my bust and grinned as I looked down. This was it. The sleeves didn't even pass my shoulders and I felt comfortable as the fabric brushed my knees and turned for the mirror. The dip in the chest wasn't too revealing and I didn't look like I was going to a funeral. Good.

This was good.

I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and left a small bump a the front pulling down a few hairs to frame my face. I nodded to myself then quickly sat at my desk. I grabbed the mirror from the floor and opened the drawer of makeup. I concealed under my eyes and set it with powder, then filled in my eyebrows. I added a small wing to my lid and slid on some mascara. With the quick swipe of some chapstick and a nod I was good. This was good. I hope.

I went to my closet and shuffled through the bottom trying to find some decent shoes. I finally found a pair of black wedges that I got a couple years ago. They weren't 'good enough' for prom. Maybe I won't give her that dress...

I slid them on happily and stood a good two inches taller. They were all black, faux leather with a peep toe. I grinned at my appearance and did a little twirl.

This was good.

~~~

So people really rented big rooms in hotels for parties, huh? I don't know why I ever thought that people didn't do that. I guess that neuro residency pays off a little. Or his side of the family is loaded. What if Danny's loaded but no one knew. I gasped and paused in my place although my father nor brother seemed to notice and kept going. Then I just laughed at myself.

I'm ridiculous sometimes.

I caught up to them quickly as they approached Mr. and Mrs. Greyson.

"Oh, it's so lovely to see you again. How were the leftovers for the fourth?" Deb asked first stepping forward and giving my dad a small hug. He and John did the small hand to hug thing men do and clapped each other on the back.

"It's good to see both again as well, congratulations on your daughter. They didn't last long because they were even better the next day." My father said smiling. Ethen stood next to me a little shy. Like I said, he doesn't normally talk much.

"Ethen, I don't think you saw them at the party but they were there. These are Danny's parents." My dad said looking down to him. Ethen just smiled and sent them both a courteous nod. They both smiled in response.

"He doesn't talk much." I said politely.

"Oh well that's okay. You look wonderful dear. Danny's near the food tables if you'd like to go find him. It's shouldn't be too difficult, not many people are here yet." Deb said in my direction. I sent all three of them a smile and politely excused myself.

I hadn't seen Danny since dress shopping. To say I was a little excited to see him in person and, actual hear his voice from him and not a speaker. That'd be an understatement. I paused once I reached the middle of the room trying to peek over peoples heads to find him. I spotted him leaning against one of the dining tables on his phone. I sighed trying to calm down. I felt all over the place.

I tried to push the feeling down as I made my way towards Danny. My heels made a small click with every step and that's all I could focus on. I shuffled through people to get to him and grinned when I finally did.

He looked up as if on cue and his face sort of brightened with a surprised look.

"Hey, I didn't know if you were going to be here and my mom wouldn't let me bail." He said stepping forward and quickly pressing his lips to mine. I couldn't even get anything out before it happened and I didn't really care. My arms came up around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I was on fire again and I pushed away remembering we were in a, very, public place.

"Wedding rehearsal." I whispered still in his arms. He chuckled with a smile that looked me face to face. I was as tall as him and loving it. I might have to wear these more often.

"Right." He said kissing the top of my head. We both stepped back but he let his right hand stay tangled with my left. He looked me from head to toe for a solid minute before smirking.

"Twirl for me?" He asked smoothly. I blushed a little as he raised our hands.

"Why?" I mumbled quickly. His smirk simply widen.

"Because you look beautiful all the time but now you are mesmerizing." He whispered quickly spinning my hand. I bit my lip before a face splitting grin took over and twirled on one foot. I stopped trying to catch my balance as I stepped towards him. The music in the back ground and the dim lights being the perfect cover for us.

"You look beautiful, buttercup." He said pecking my lips once again. This time the grin broke through and I stepped back.

"Holy shit. Babe, you have dimples." He said quickly stepping forward with me. I put my hands on my cheeks.
"Do not." I mumbled out. A wide smile broke out on his face.

"You never smile that wide and it was the most amazing this I have ever seen." He stated grabbing my hands gently and pulling them away from my face. I tried to bite my lip to contain it but that wasn't happening. He always got the best of me and I don't know how.

"You are literally, too fucking adorable, buttercup." He paused and let go. "And no, buttercup, it's not going anywhere." The smile stayed on my face but I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, honeybuns. I have to use the restroom." I said turning my back to him. He was acting just a tad strange this evening. I was probably just imagining it.

I found the bathroom in the hall and did my business. As I was rinsing off my hands someone entered but I didn't pay too much attention.

"You weren't supposed to be here tonight." The person said behind me. I quickly spun around only to face the one and only, Angie. Only this time she was in a servers uniform.

"Excuse me? I'm here for a wedding rehearsal." I said stepping and grabbing a couple paper towels. I was about to leave not wanting to deal with her but she spoke up quickly.

"Carter's. Danny's older sister. Danny knows I work here and texted me, you weren't supposed to me here." She stated once again. I got a hollow feeling in my chest. I turned around to face her.

"I don't believe you." I said firmly. It felt like my heart stopped beating. This wasn't real.

She smirked and pulled out her phone. She tapped away for a few seconds then turned it to me.

It was Danny's name across the top. With two hearts. Mine clenched.

'You working tonight?'

'Yeah, will you be there?'

'Good, I'll meet you when my parties over. Me and my girl are done.'

That was it but it was enough. There wasn't anything above it so it had to be him. This wasn't real. Everything around me shifted and I felt heavy. We weren't real.

She pulled the phone away.

I took a step back and looked at her with flooded eyes. Her smirk hadn't changed.

"He never liked you. Hell, he'll probably still get some money just for touching you." She said calmly. I bit my lip to hold back a sob but I couldn't move. I couldn't just turn around and leave. My feet were glued to the floor.

"Aw, are you in love with him?" She asked with a gasp at my reactionless self.

"That's a shame cause he never loved you." She paused and went to the door before turning around. "And he never will. All you are is a fat, ugly person who doesn't deserve love." Then she left. It was done.

The bet was always there. He didn't like me. He never did. Danny was with Angie this whole time and they just wanted a good ol' mind fuck. The tears poured over this time and I couldn't help but sink to the bathroom floor in a puddle of a broken heart. I tore my hair down as they fell and ran my hands threw my hair so hard it was a wonder I didn't rip it all out. My chest grew tight as I tried to breath and my hands went to my neck and chest, scratching for something to happen. I took a big gasp as a choked sob poured out and I clamped my hands over my mouth trying to stay quiet. Struggled sobs came out as those three messages played out in my head.

How could I be so naïve?

I need to get out of here. I needed fresh air.

I stood up carefully and rinsed my hands then grabbed a paper towel quickly. My face was red and blotchy through my makeup and my mascara left blackness under my eyes and I smudged it away with the damp paper. The tears didn't seize as I tried to calm down and scrambled for my phone. Another choked sob came out as I reached Addison's contact and took a couple breaths to try and sound normal. It wasn't working.

"Hey Melly, what's up?" She asked cheerfully into the phone. I don't think there was ever another time in my like I was so happy for her to pick up the phone.

"I'm sorry if you're busy but please come get me." I had to gasp for air as my chest tightened again. "I'm at the hotel off King's street just please come get me. I will tell you everything later." I said as I leaned against the counter for support. I could hear her shuffling in the back ground telling her mom where she was going.
"I'll be there in seven minutes. I'll come in and get you. Where are you?" She rushed out calmly. I coughed as I tried to answer before someone was banging on the door.

"Melanie, are you still in there?" Danny's voice muffled through the door and quickly rushed over and locked it.

"I'm in the women's restroom towards the right dining hall. Danny's right outside the door and I swear to god if I see him I'll die, Addison." I whispered leaning against the door.

"I'll kill him. I'm almost there, don't move." She said then hung up. I shoved the phone back into my purse and put my head in my hands. It was a wonder I was still crying so heavy. I felt hollow but my chest hurt. I couldn't do this. This is the main reason as to why I stayed to myself in the first place. I muffled my cries into my knees, hoping he would just leave but I heard commotion a couple minutes later. My guess Addi had arrived.

"You need to leave right now." I heard her say. I took a deep breath and calmed down the smallest bit so I could hear.

"What, why? What's wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice. Anger boiled up in me but I was too weak to let loose.

"Leave now and maybe when I find out, I won't let Adam deal with you." She hissed. I heard him sigh but foot steps followed. A moment later there was a small knock at the door followed by my wonderful best friends voice.

"It's just you and me. We can go to your house and talk." I unlocked the door and carefully swung it open. She stood there in red sweat pants and a grey hoodie when I realized how much of an inconvenience I really am.

"I know it's late, I'm sorry just everything happened so fast." I mumbled out before another hard wave of tears hit me. She stepped forward quickly and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey, hey. Come on, lets get you home then we can talk, yeah?" She asked nodded and leading us away. I nodded with her as she walked us discreetly to her car. God, I was so thankful for her.

The car ride back to my place was silent and she never let go of my hand even though I was facing the window. And it probably was just what I needed right now. We pulled up and both hopped out silently. I shot my dad a quick text on the way saying I wasn't feeling to hot and Addi came and got me. He was worried, probably a bit suspicious, but said it was fine anyway. I was putting on some sweats and a t-shirt with Addison laid up on my bed.

"So do you wanna explain what just happened?" She asked as I approached the bed. I sat down and laid back, rubbing my now makeup free face.

"Angie worked there. Danny knew that. Danny texted Angie say we were through and they should meet up afterwards." I said my voice cracking on the last word. I took a deep breath.

"I was in the bathroom and she came in and said that I wasn't supposed to be there, then showed me the texts."

"Woah, are you sure and I mean so sure you could bet your foot on it, sure that it was him?" She asked. I could tell she was flustered as well but my eyes just began to swell again.

"No, not bet a foot on it sure. How am I supposed to know? All I feel like I know right now is that this should have never happened. I should just go and apply at Culinary Institute and forget it all." I said sitting up and rubbing my face again. I felt restless, like I was supposed to be dreaming or something. But no, this was very much real. Addison's face slightly paled.

"I thought you weren't considering collage, at least for a while." She said her voice getting smaller. I chuckled bitterly.

"I wasn't, but shit like this happens and it goes to show how much trying to love someone can actually fuck you up." I said rage filling me to the brim with tears.

"That's sounds so good. It's still enrollment season. I have good grades, I could get in and take four out of the five courses. I could just leave." I said quietly as my eyes filled and poured over. A couple fucking months and look where it's gotten me. Bullshit.

"But?" She asked just as quiet. I sighed.

"I can't just leave the ones that do love." I mumbled. My shoulders slumped and I laid back feeling every ounce of my weight. Addi laid of her side facing me. Tears fell from the corners of my eyes and she sighed.

"Is this real? Are they still together?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out okay?" She stated more than asked. I simply nodded and closed my eyes.

"I want to sleep for the rest of my life." I said wiggling under the covers. She nodded and flicked off the light.

"Will you be okay?" She asked softly. I nodded feeling sleepier by the minute.
"I'll leave a note for your dad and Ethen. Text me when you wake up alright?" She asked again. I nodded softly this time and snuggled down. This all just needed to go away for a little while.

"Goodnight. I'm gonna get answers and I'll lock the front." She said quietly before getting off the bed as softly as she could. I heard her shut the door behind her, followed by the stairs and a pause, then the front door. I was almost asleep when I heard a repeated buzzing sound. My eyebrows furrowed and sat up wiping at my eyes I grabbed my purse from the bed side table and dug out my phone only to find messages from Danny.

'Whats going on'

'What happened are you okay'

'I don't know what happened but at least tell me you are okay'

'please tell me what happened' And so forth. I had twelve missed calls from him and even more messages. My eyes blurred as I read through them all. What did it matter to him? He probably didn't expect us to meet on accident. I sent him a simple 'I need space.' and threw the phone on the night stand. I'll turn it off when dad and Ethen get home if I'm awake. I rolled over and tucked the blanket up. The hollow feeling formed in my chest again and I closed my watery eyes.

I just need to sleep for a long, long time.

~~~~~

The next day was ruthless towards me. I woke up in the afternoon with stomach cramps from crying so hard. My throat and chest hurt as well as my head and in all honesty, I was still tired when I woke up.

I was the living definition of trainwreck.

I groaned as I rolled over and grabbed my phone once again. I hadn't gotten out of bed since I woke up and it was now almost three. Addi had shit to do today but was planning on staying the night once she was free. Dad had come in to check on me a couple times and I wound up telling him everything that had happened. He didn't think that it was Danny on the other end of the texts.

"We both know that she's at little loopy sometimes." He said with a sincere grin. "She could have planned this all. You said she was in uniform, she might have seen a schedule. I mean I don't know but if you don't want to see him, I won't let him in till you're ready." I nodded at his words not truly knowing what to think. I know I didn't want to see him, that's for sure. Not yet. I scrolled through my phone trying to lift my spirits between crying and sleeping. Danny didn't send another message after I text him last night. My mind was going miles a minutes and I could feel another head ache coming on. Everything paused when my phone started going off in my hand. It had the same area code as here but I didn't recognize it. I cleared my throat and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked with a scratchy voice.

"Mel? This is Alex, do you have any idea what's wrong with Danny? I saw the messages and I'm sorry but you have to tell me what happened. I've never seen him like this." Alex rushed out quickly. I sat up and my heart clenched but I could feel the anger rising.

"What's wrong with him? Why don't you go find Anglia's number in his phone and ask her." I said as tears pooled once again. God it hadn't even been twenty four freaking hours and I was still crying non stop. I was sick of this. I pulled the phone away from my ear about to hang up when he answered back even quicker.

"What? He's fucking with Angie? What a fucking dick." He said, anger seeping from the phone. My jaw went slack with surprise.

"What? I figured you were in on it too." I asked laying back down as my chest started to hurt again. This was all too much.

"Me? No. We already settled our shit. This doesn't make since. What happened?" He asked yet again. I sighed and rubbed my face with my spare hand.

"I was at the rehearsals last night and I went to the bathroom then Angie came in. Apparently she works there and Danny knew that and texted her, asking to meet up afterwards since we were done. I didn't even know we were done." I said, my voice cracking as I started to cry again. I tried to cover up my sudden sob with a cough but I could hear him sigh.

"This isn't adding up somewhere. Danny doesn't have her number, I have his phone in my hand right now." He said. I didn't know what to say as everything ran through my head. But the messages.

"I saw the messages, Alex. I don't know what's happening but I'm beginning to think this was all a terrible idea." I mumbled into the phone as I rolled over. It's amazing how one tiny change like this can damage you so quickly. I'm so fucking stupid.

"Look, I'm serious when I say I've never seen Danny like this. I've known this idiot for a while noe. I really feel like this isn't him. He worked too damn hard to get you back just for nothing. Melanie, do you realize he talked about you before you were even involved in anything? He's been crying all day and almost punched me in the face when I demanded answers. It wouldn't surprise me if he loved you. You should talk to him." He said with another sigh into the phone. Another muted sob came out as I shut my eyes.

"Like Angie said, I don't deserve that." Then I hung up and rolled over, praying for sleep.

When I woke, Addison was coming in with a backpack slung over her shoulder and her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. She threw everything down and came over and plopped down on the bed next to me.

"What time is it?" I groaned out. My eyes felt a little crusty from crying.

"Almost nine. Get up though I have some news." She said getting comfortable leaning against the wall. I rubbed my eyes and sat up feeling a little less zombie-ish and leaned against the wall as well.

"So what'd you do?" I asked leaning over and grabbing my bottle of water. I had some bad dry mouth and I'm sure my breath smelled hella funky.

"Well, I went back to the hotel to asked around to see if she really worked there. She does." She paused and pulled out her phone quickly flashing me her notes. A small grin made it's way to my face. I had the best, best friend.

"So I figured if they were seeing each other, some of the other staff that worked with her would have seen Danny around before. Every single person I asked, I had a picture too, said they hadn't seen him. Only one saw him last night." She stated triumphantly. I nodded not really knowing what to say. I hadn't thought about that.

"Then I found out she was working at the time. She was actually on break." She smirked and my eyes widened.

"What did you do?" I asked slightly worried. I guess this wasn't worth jumping the girl over.

"Nothing, sadly. I asked her about the messages and she handed her phone over. There were no messages between her and Danny but I did find something." She paused and looked to me with a smirk.

"She had two contacts for him. One was just Danny and the next was Danny with two hearts." She looked confused but my heart stopped. I felt like something cracked inside of me and let a small sliver of hope out.

"What does that mean? Two Danny's?" I asked quickly sitting up straight. She shook her head.

"I don't know but I think something is really fishy about all this. Her back ground was still a picture of them, Mel. I don't think it means anything other than we have got one crazy girl on our hands." She said shaking her head. My heart sunk a little at the thought but I tried to push it away.

"Okay well Alex called me asked about what happened because Danny was a wreck and he was on Danny's phone and said that Angie wasn't even in his contact list, let alone his texts." I said trying to think. Did Angie just mange this all in a timely fashion?

"Do you think she just had these convenient texts from someone else, saw you and thought 'Hey, let's fuck shit up.'?" Addison asked as a small smirk made it's way to her face. A small skip of giddiness raced through my body and I bounced for my phone. I quickly scrolled through my contacts and found Danny's number and calling him.

It went straight to voicemail.

I tried again, voicemail.

I turned to Addison with a pale look then she tried.

Voicemail.

I shook my head as more, stupid, involuntary tears fell from my eyes and went to my call log finding Alex's number. It rang twice before he picked up. I sniffled quickly trying to adjust my voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Mel, have you heard from Danny today?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"No, why? The bachelor parties are tonight and everyone's out of the house besides him and I know he wouldn't let me in." He replied with a sigh. Damn it.

"Addi and I think we might have figured this mess out and I wanted to talk but I guess it'll have to wait. If you see him have him give me a call, yeah?" I asked as my throat tightened. Maybe he didn't want to talk.

"Alright, you'll have to explain this all to me at the wedding though." He said with a small chuckle.

"I will, thanks Alex." I said hanging up. I quickly added his contact to my phone and turned to Addison,

"Come on. You don't have to see him for a while and I brought Mean Girls. Just take a break for a couple days." She said with a grin. I nodded then grabbed the movie and jumped up popping it in.
I could try to just forget it for the night.

Danny's P.O.V.

That stupid son of a bitch.

I was taught to never, under any circumstances call any female a bitch but Anglia Jones down right deserved it.

She sent me a screen shot of texts between her and I, when I didn't even know it was her at first because I didn't have her fucking number. Hell would probably freeze over before I would even consider seeing her again. And she had the audacity to say that Melanie loved seeing these.

I threw my phone so hard when I saw them that it shattered into pieces against the wall.

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath kicking my mattress.

How could she fucking do this? Whose messages were those? It didn't really matter who's they were, they had my name on it and one of the people I cared mostly for saw it. Then just like that

Poof. It was gone.

I need to talk to her but now I was out of a phone and mom took my keys away, 'I didn't need to drive like this.' she said. Dad was more than happy to agree just to get under my skin. They didn't know the intensity of all this, hell I didn't until a few minutes ago, but they could tell I was up set.

They way she and Addi just stormed out of there, no second glance or nothing. I saw her face, she looked so lost but I knew she didn't want to see me. She locked the bathroom door for god sakes. I could hear her crying and it made my chest hurt. I had no idea what had happened and she wouldn't let me help her. It hurt so much and it finally hit me how much she meant to me.

Angie just did this for kicks. She knows that I never want to see her again but she still did it. I was so pissed I didn't even know how to react. I wanted to kick and scream with rage but I almost wanted to cry, again, with frustration. Three months ago I would have punched myself in the face for how I was acting right now, but now? It practically pained me. All of this.

I raced down stairs and looked around quickly. We had a house phone. Wait, did we have a house phone? And even if I found it, what was Mel's number? I groaned loudly and slammed my hands on the counter swearing under my breath.

I swear I was just pissing against the tide. I sighed and went back upstairs, flopping on the bed in an easy defeat.

What could I do right now? I can't go and save the day, even if she wanted me too. It's not like she's coming to me. I couldn't walk.

But I could sleep until I figure it out.

Melanie's P.O.V.

Addi left some time after noon the next day and tomorrow was the wedding. I kept trying Danny's cell but it still wasn't working. I was almost worried but didn't want to be. I was better than hollowing myself up in my room until a knight and shining armor came in and saved the day. I knew that. But it still got to me that I could have this all wrong. Hell what if Danny just saw this as an opportunity to ditch?

I sounded so ridiculously clingy that I wanted to gag myself.

Dad was at work and Ethen was a his friends house, Addison had more shit to do today and I still felt just a tab heartbroken. Even if non of this was real, I blew it all off and Danny and I were fine and dandy. Those stupid messages, the things Angie said, just the thought of him actually sending them and all the thing's that I've come to feel for him just, crashing.

Like one gigantic, car crash at a four way intersection in the center of my chest. This hollow feeling traveling my body like goosebumps. And as crazy as it sounded, just thinking about it made me want to cry again.

Ugly, fat person who didn't deserve love.

I shook my head of my thoughts and stood up tossing my hair in a sloppy bun. I quickly slid on some shorts and a bra then, t-shirt. I slid on the easiest pair of shoes I could find and went dashing down the stairs. Keys, wallet, and phone in hand. I was quick out the door in to the heat of summer and raced to the car.

The key was in the ignition faster than I thought I could move and started the car.

Only for it not to start and the wonderful sound of my engine clicking coming across nice and loud.

"No, no, no, no." I muttered to myself repeatedly trying again.

Click, click, click.

My forehead found it's way against the steering wheel and I groaned. Third times the charm.

I turned the key and it started to roll over before it just heaved a few times and then did nothing.

"Damn piece of shit, the only fucking time I need you to work." I yelled from inside the car, banging on the steering wheel with my fists like a mad women.

Out of all the damn things that need to be added to my list right now.

This is ridiculous.

I slid the keys out and grabbed my stuff getting out of the car. The door slammed a lightly harder than anticipated but it didn't seem to faze me. I went back up the steps and walked into the house and up the steps, back to bed.

So I'll just talk to him at the wedding tomorrow.

I guess this is what I get for not locking the door on my way out.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yasss chapterrrr. So yeah you know that drill by now, i suck at updates but hey! This ones nice and long and dramatic and terrifying for ya!! Isn't it great??? 

Yeah i know, that escalated quickly. 

SooooooOooo what do you think's gonna happen? Did you likey? 

Das cool. 

So how have you been since last update?  Hope you're all well and all that good stuff. Got a good relationship or something like that you go glenn coco. 

Okay well I've been up for well over my normal time span so enjoy this and have a wonderful time until next time. Please comment and vote! It really helps get me going. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.8K 44
Complete! Please give my book a chance! Thank you to the ones that are reading it and voting for it! Also this is a mature book please know this bef...
230K 9.5K 61
Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard she raids the vending machine during her...
822 69 40
Chelsea is a 23 year old young lady, who has been constantly body shamed, to the extent that she has almost loose her confidence and become depressed...
576K 341 11
Love story of a fat woman and a fit man. "You dont know how gorgeous you look.You will not believe me but I want to show you something."he said as he...