World War III

By Adorkable

More

World War III - Chapter 1
World War III - Chapter 2
World War III - Chapter 3
World War III - Chapter 4
World War III - Chapter 5
World War III - Chapter 6
World War III - Chapter 7
World War III - Chapter 8
World War III - Chapter 9
World War III - Chapter 10
World War III - Chapter 12
World War III - Chapter 13
World War III - Chapter 14
World War III - Chapter 15
World War III - Chapter 16
World War III - Chapter 17
World War III - Chapter 18
World War III - Chapter 19
World War III - Chapter 20
World War III - Chapter 21
World War III - Chapter 22
World War III - Chapter 23
World War III - Chapter 24
World War III - Chapter 25
World War III - Chapter 26

World War III - Chapter 11

19.7K 375 75
By Adorkable

I uploaded this faster for all of you, so please make sure you read the note at the end. I need your help.

Chapter 11

*Ebony*

My eyes went wide and my heart was pounding heavily against my chest. I found it difficult to breathe. I zipped up my dress and pressed my back against the wall. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. My eyes darted around my room with the hopes of capturing some sort of movement, but I got nothing. I heard someone's heavy breathing. I held my own breath and slowly, sidestepped to the left towards my dresser. Carefully, I let my hand travel the table until I found something I could use as a weapon. The only thing I discovered was my pink nail polish. Shrugging, I grabbed it, and twisted it open. I held out the brush and waved it on front of me, praying I would slash the intruder with pink nail polish.

Then I heard a large grunting noise and before I knew it, I was pushed onto the floor. I was lying on my stomach with someone heavy on my back. The person grabbed my wrists and brought them to my back. My loud, piercing scream was probably heard by the whole neighbourhood. The person used one of his hands to hold my hands back, and his other hand to cover my mouth. I felt the tears running down my cheeks, and that was when I remembered the nail polish. I still had the brush in my hand. I used the little movement I had left in my fingers to brush the stick along the trespasser's wrist. He laughed.

"Hey! Stop that! It tickles," the person said. The tears stopped trailing down my face, and my fright was replaced with my anger.

"You cow! Get off me!" I yelled as I wriggled my legs around. How could I have not seen it earlier?

"Relax. I just wanted to have some fun with ya," Ethan said as he got off me and turned the lights on. I quickly wiped my tears away and stood up. I took a look at Ethan's wrist. It was covered with red nail polish. I thought it was pink. Ethan looked at my face and smirked.

"Did I make the little goth baby cry?" he teased.

"No," I denied.

"Your eyeliner's smudged," he said, smugly.

"It's not my eyeliner. Your eye sight has just faltered," I said. He studied me hard then walked up to the mirror. He looked at himself and smiled in a satisfied way.

"Nope. I'm still as gorgeous as ever," he concluded.

"If by gorgeous, you mean hideously scary, then yes."

Ethan rolled his eyes and turned to look at me. "Let's have a party."

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked then as an after thought added, "wait, of course you are."

"I'm so bored. I wanna chuck a party," he whined.

"Well, then chuck a party at your own place."

"You suck," he said as he walked out of my room.

I sighed and rubbed a hand across my forehead. I changed into my usual silk, pink boxers and pink tank top. I washed my face then reapplied the eyeliner all around my eyes. I hopped down the stairs and joined Ethan in the living room. He was only wearing black boxers with a white singlet. He had his shoes off but his white socks were still on. I shrugged and took the seat farthest away from him. He looked at me and smirked. Did that boy ever stop smirking?

"The boys are coming in about 30 minutes," he said.

"Hmm? What boys? What did you do this time?" I asked frantically.

"I was just kidding."

"Why do you just kid around all the time?"

"I like seeing you have a panic attack. You go all crazy," he replied.

"I wasn't having a panic attack."

"Anyways, jokes aside. I called a couple of guys from school and they agreed to come over," Ethan said.

"What?" I nearly shouted.

"I called everyone I know to tell them to come over," he said.

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"So we can have a little bit of fun! Duh!"

"No way! This is not happening! Never ever in a million years will I let you have a party in my house!"

"C'mon!"

"Nuh-uh! So you can call your friends and tell them to not come 'coz there is no way on Earth I am going to have a party right here, right now! I'd rather chew my arm off because there. Will. Be. No. Party!"

***ONE HOUR LATER***

"Awesome party!" some random guy said to me as he swung his arm around my shoulders.

"Whatever," I said as I pushed him away. Ethan had gone to his house and changed into a pair of jeans with a blue t shirt. I wore normal blue jeans with a black top. I wasn't even in the mood for partying. Besides, my parties always consisted of slow dancing, fancy meals, pretty dresses and of course, awesome male models.

"Hey! Put that down!" I told some boy who was chucking around one of my mum's vases. I looked around my living room. The white leather couches were occupied with teenagers making out, and in the centre of the room, there were couples grinding against each other. I scoffed out of annoyance and walked around, making sure nobody was breaking anything. Just as I walked into the kitchen, I saw two familiar faces. I smiled and ran up to them. I gave Lizzie a huge hug before moving onto to Zaiden. After I hugged Zaiden, we both blushed a bit.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Lizzie replied, and Zaiden smiled.

"So how are-"

"Don't touch that!" I yelled, and interrupted Zaiden from saying whatever he wanted to say.

"Having fun?" Lizzie asked.

"You bet," I sighed.

"Where's Ethan?" Zaiden asked.

"I don't know. I need to find him. I'll catch up with you guys later," I said as I walked through the crowd.

I made it into the kitchen alive and nearly puked my guts out when I saw Ethan making out with some random chick. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. I pulled the girl's short blonde hair and it came off. I looked at the girl and she turned around. Oh my goodness! It was a guy.

"My hair!" the boy screamed. I looked at Ethan and his face was priceless.

"Right, sorry," I apologized, and handed back his wig. He stomped his right foot on the ground then walked away.

"Please, tell me I just made out with a bald chick," Ethan said, terrified.

"You just made out with a bald chick."

"Oh, thank god."

"Who just so happened to be a man," I said

Ethan's face went wide and he rushed to the bathroom. I waited for about 10 minutes before he came out. His hair was wet and I could tell her had been puking.

"Well, I hope you've learned your lesson," I said.

"Yeah, always tug on a girl's hair to make sure it's a girl before kissing them, and make sure their boobs are real," he said.

"I was actually looking for an answer along the lines of; don't make out with just anybody at a party, especially when you're not drunk."

"That's lame," he said.

"Look, if anything gets broken then I will hold you responsible. This is your party and it needs to end soon! Our parents will be home in a short while."

"Relax," he said as his eyes set on some other brunette chick. He walked up to her and pulled her hair before kissing her.

I rolled my eyes, and searched for Lizzie and Zaiden. I found them sitting on the couch.

"Hey," I said, exhausted.

"Where have you been?" Zaiden asked. Zaiden, I needed a nickname for him.

"I'm gonna call you Zaid, all right?"

"Okay," Zaid agreed.

"I was just reminding that pig, Ethan, about how he is liable for everything."

"You really hate him?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes, so much that I can't even find words to describe it," I replied.

"You two are like meant to be together," she said over the loud music that was blaring through the speakers.

"Eew! We hate each other, no way!"

"That's how all long lasting relationships start. First, they hate each other then they come to realize that they can't live without each other," Lizzie said.

"Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen to us," I muttered.

Zaid was awfully quite throughout the conversation.

"It will. It has to. I'll make it happen," Lizzie insisted.

"I heard he only dates super models or at least super model worthy girls," Zaid said.

"Well, too bad for him 'coz there are no female models at our school," Lizzie muttered.

"Hey, guys! C'mon! They're playing seven minutes in heaven!" some dude said to us.

"Oh, my gosh! Let's go!" Lizzie said and grabbed my arm.

"I think I'm gonna pass," I said.

"Same," Zaid agreed.

"Don't be like that! Please? For me?"

Zaid and I looked at each other.

"Please! Please! Pretty please!" Lizzie begged.

"Fine," Zaid said.

"Zaiden's playing! You have to, too!" Lizzie told me.

"Fine!"

We all walked into the rumpus room. There were around 9 people there. I saw Ethan sitting in the circle. He smirked at me as I walked in.

"Hell no! I changed my mind. I do not want to play," I said as I started to walk out.

"Why not?" Lizzie asked.

"Ethan is playing."

"So?"

"Don't you watch teen movies or read teen books?"

"Yeah, sometimes," Lizzie replied.

"Then you should know."

"Know what?"

"In those teen books, when two people hate each other, they end up making out in a game like this then BAM! They instantly fall in love!"

"This is real life. It doesn't work that way."

"What if I get paired with Ethan! No way! I am not kissing that waste of space! Do you know that he kissed a man earlier tonight 'coz he thought he was a girl?"

"You're playing whether you like it or not," Lizzie said as she grabbed my arm and made me sit next to her.

There was a total of 12 people-6 girls and 6 boys. We all wrote our names on a piece of paper. The girls put their name in a separate bowl than the boys.

"Janet," the host said as he opened one of the papers. Janet walked to the blue bowl and picked out a name. Her face brightened when she said Daniel. After 7 minutes, they both came out as two happy people. They were even holding hands. Janet walked up to the pink bowl and chose a piece of paper. She looked at Lizzie.

"Adele," she said. What the hell? Maybe she was cross-eyed. Or maybe she did that to confuse us. I sighed and walked up to the blue bowl. Ethan was still smirking like an idiot.

I pulled out the paper. I took a look at all the guys in the group. They were each pretty good looking, except for Ethan. His face just killed the group. I unfolded the piece of paper. I looked at the name. This couldn't be happening! I folded the paper and unfolded it again. It was still the same name. I checked the back of the paper. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. My eyes met his, and he smirked knowingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I need your help.

I'm getting a new laptop but I don't know what to get.

I'm thinking about the Toshiba Satellite Pro L500.

Does anyone have that laptop? Is it any good?

Plus, do you guys know any good ones I might like?

I want it to have an integrated webcam. haha

BTW, if you've asked me to read your story, don't worry I definitely will when I get the time.

I've just been pretty busy with sleeping in, typing stories and working out (I'm a health freak..haha)

Anyways,

going for a jog now.

xox.

© Adorkable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 14 14
Also available on my AO3 account YellowGumalls For the fellow he/him havers, but anyone can enjoy 😉
1.3K 20 21
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Why Don't We Fanfiction! Please read and I hope you enjoy it:) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
5K 41 17
Read the title and tags
163K 3.4K 36
Being in an abusive relationship is hard, but leaving is even harder. I never thought my sweet, charming boyfriend I met freshman year of college wou...