RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY

3K 39 4
By KennyDragonoid99

Blake P.O.V

Me and Yang were walking around the outskirts of Beacon as I then got a message from my scroll.

My eyes widen a bit as I then said, "Uhh, Yang."

Yang had her scroll out as she then said, "Yeah, I got it too. I wonder why Uncle Goku wants us to go to the training grounds?"

I smiled and said, "Well, we'll find out once we go Yang."

We then headed towards the training grounds as we saw Ruby, Weiss, Mister Goku, and a short stranger who has spiky black hair, wore a white training spandex suit, light blue boots and gloves, and was the opposite of how Mister Goku looked.

Me and Yang got closer to the four of them as Yang said, "Hey guys! Who's this?"

Mister Goku then said cheerfully, "Yang, Blake, this is Vegeta! He's been my rival for years, and he's a Saiyan like me!"

Yang joyfully held her hand out to Vegeta and said, "Helloooooo! The names Yang Xiao Long! Nice to meet you Mister Vegeta!"

Mister Vegeta smiled lightly as he shook Yang's hand and said, "Yang Xiao Long. Heh, your the spitting image of your father, and even this clown."

Yang chuckled and smiled as I then stepped up while I held my hand out and I said, "I'm Blake Bellodanna. It's a pleasure to meet you Mister Vegeta."

He then shook my hand while he frowned a bit, until he then smiled lightly again and said, "Your a faunus aren't you."

I blinked as I was surprised to hear that from him, while I then said, "How did you....?"

He chuckled lightly and said, "Faunus's have a slight difference in aura between them and human aura, as it radiates that significant difference, making it obvious. Also, your bow gives it a way when it twitches."

I blushed lightly while I placed my hand on my bow, as we then were now done greeting each other.

Mister Goku then said with a smile, "Alright, now then, let's get down to it! Today, you four are going to go up against me and Vegeta here, and you are all allowed to use your weapons as long as you all use ki at the same time."

I was a bit confused, but Yang then said cheerfully, "This is going to be great! You two will never be able to get passed our teamwork!"

I smiled as I then got my weapon ready, while my teammates did the same.

We all got in our stances as Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta also got ready by being their fighting stances.

Me and Yang attacked Vegeta, while he was being occupied by Yang's frontal attacks with her Ember Celica, while I came in and swung my Gambol Shroud at him.

He kept dodging everyone of our attacks, till I then used my semblance to distract him, while me and Yang started firing bullets and dust infused shells at him.

Weiss and Ruby both were then trying to blind Mister Goku, while they created mist all around him.

They were going for the swift and instantaneous attacks while Mister Goku was in the mist, but he continued to dodge every attack.

I transformed my Gambol Shroud into its pistol form, as I threw my boomerang like pistol with a blade at the end of it, while it was attached to a ribbon towards Weiss's Saiyan uncle.

He caught it and swung me towards Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby jumped up and grabbed my hand, as she helped me get my footing right, while I landed next to Weiss.

Ruby and Yang were then fighting Mister Vegeta, as me and Weiss were fighting against Mister Goku.

We were all getting tired as we all decided to start using ki instead of aura.

We all focused as I felt my strength replenishing.

I felt my teams power as they were starting to get stronger too.

Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta both smiled as they got ready to see how powerful we all got.

I held my hand out and focused as my team started to do the same.

We all opened our eyes as we all simultaneously fired ki blasts at both of them.

I was surprised to see all of us being able to do this.

Ruby jumped up and said happily, "We all know how to use our ki! Awesome!"

Weiss then said as she looked at her hand, "Incredible. I can still feel the ki from my hand."

The dust cleared as Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta were both smiling as we all got in our stances.

I smiled and said, "Were all still not thru with you two."

We continued our sparring match as I then felt my ribbon fall off, while I then placed my hand on my head.

Mister Vegeta swept my legs as I fell to the ground.

Yang then charged at Mister Vegeta and missed her punch as she then accidentally tripped.

She got up as Mister Vegeta noticed a few strands of Yang's hair in his hand.

Yang looked at the strands of hair, which instantly activated her semblance.

Her eyes became red and fiery, while Mister Vegeta smiled and got himself ready for Yang's attacks.

She then jumped up in the air as Mister Vegeta got serious and powered up a bit, while he then blocked every punch Yang threw at him.

Yang kept going at it till she then started to get tired and soon stopped.

Mister Goku smiled and then clapped his hands together while he said, "Well, that's enough. Man, you girls did great!"

Mister Vegeta went up to me and smiled as he placed his hand on my head and said, "Don't let these be a distraction when you are in battle. And don't be ashamed of them either. A warrior doesn't need to worry about personal judgment from someone else, because all you need to focus on is the tasks at hand."

He rubbed my cat ears as I blushed and said with a light smile, "Th-Thank you Mister Vegeta."

Weiss's sister then appeared right in front of us as she then said, "Uncle Vegeta, I'm here, and ready to catch up."

Mister Vegeta then said, "Alright, Weiss let's go. You'll catch up with your team later."

Weiss then followed her uncle as Mister Goku smiled and said, "Alright you three. Let's go and get some rest so you can see me and Vegeta's sparring match!"

Yang and Ruby both cheered happily as I smiled and looked over at Mister Vegeta.

I then said, "Yeah, let's go."

I thought to myself as I placed my hand on my head, "Thank you Mister Goku. Thank you Mister Vegeta. I feel wonderful about being a faunus."

Weiss P.O.V

I was sitting at a table across from my older sister while my uncle was standing with his arms crossed next to us.

We talked and laughed happily as Winter then said, "You should've seen the face that father made when you left."

We both chuckled as she then smiled lightly and said, "Weiss, you've done, well for yourself."

I then smiled at my older sister as Winter then asked me, "So, how has your training been?"

I smiled lightly and said with enthusiasm, "Oh, well I've been passing all of my classes, my technique has become a lot more smoother, I've been taught how to use and sense ki by my new trainer Mister Goku, and I've also been doing some great teamwork."

Winter then asked me, "And your summoning?"

I looked down and said, "Uhh....I can't do it."

She then said to me a bit more strict, "You haven't tried."

I protested a bit, "I have and I can't!"

She then said, "You'll get the hang of it. We Schnees all have the ability of summoning. Just think of it like a muscle, the more you develop it and grow it....."

She then summoned a White Beowolf with a light blue mask and petted it as she then said, "....you will soon achieve it."

My uncle then said, "I'm not related to the Schnee family by blood, but I've tried that technique, and it's very tricky to master."

Uncle Vegeta then walked up to the middle of the garden as he then was releasing his ki.

It engulfed him as he placed his palm out while a white snowflake symbol appeared on the ground which represents the Schnee family and it's semblance.

He continued to focus as he created a tiny Ursa cub that was white with a light blue mask.

Uncle Vegeta smiled lightly as the tiny cub ran towards me.

He crossed his arms again and then said, "I can summon, but I still haven't mastered it yet. And all you have to do, is just keep trying."

I then looked up at both of them as I said, "Alright, I'll try."

I was soon then focusing on the ground while the same summoning gliff my uncle and sister had when they summoned was on the ground spun slowly and gradually speeded up.

My sister and uncle both then guided me thru this as Winter then said, "Focus your semblance. Think of the foes that you have defeated and who have pushed you over your limits."

My uncle then said, "Don't let your emotions get to you. Just focus and continue with your summoning, like the way you have to focus on your ki to increase."

I struggled as I then stopped and said, "I can't do it."

Winter then said strictly, "You aren't trying!"

I answered back and said, "I'm trying but I still can't do this!"

Winter then said as a way to motivate me, "Alright, then I guess you should just stop being a Huntress and go back home to father while you beg for your money back!"

I got angry as I then focused even more on the gliff as Winter then held my shoulder and said, "Emotion is a very good way to motivate you, but don't ever let it consume you."

I started to calm down as my Uncle Vegeta then placed his hand on my other shoulder and said, "Trust your sister on that, because it will eventually consume you entirely."

I smiled at both of them as I then hugged my sister.

Uncle Vegeta then asked Winter, "So, you are going back to your duties?"

Winter then replied and said, "Yes, I'll wait for you on the ship once your sparring match is over against Mister Goku."

My uncle then smiled as he then said, "I've waited long for this, and finally I will have it."

I said with a smile, "Well, I guess we shall see each other another time Winter."

My sister then said with a happy smile, "We will see each other soon Weiss."

Me and my Uncle Vegeta walked on an opposite path then my sister.

It was now my duty to become stronger with better methods of motivation then my own emotions.

Goku P.O.V

After having a nice chat with Qrow, Yang, and Ruby back at our dorm, I headed towards the floating arena as I was then standing in the arena where every team have fought on, while it was an entire flat plain.

The intercom then turned on as Oobleck and Port were both talking.

Port announced excitingly, "Alright viewers from every kingdom! Before the doubles rounds start we have a special treat! It will be a battle between two of the most powerful Huntsmen today!"

Oobleck then said in a quick tone, "That's right Peter, this will be a battle between a Huntsmen known very well as the Orange Jet who is also better known as Goku Heart! He will be going up against one of the best soldiers or should I say Special Huntsmen who has been on duty in General Ironwoods fleet. He is apart of the Schnee Dust family of Vale, the Blue Gliff or better known as Vegeta Schnee!"

The crowd cheered as I smiled and looked at my old fierce rival.

He then smiled back and got in his fighting stance while I did too.

Peter then counted down for the start of our battle, "3.....2......1.....Begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
13.8K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
18.2K 520 15
Ronan Belleza Primarch of the Celestial Thunder Legion he was once again transported to another World and have no Memory But after staying in number...
4.7K 79 6
Remnant, a world where people are trained as Huntsman and Huntress to fight against dark creatures called Grimm. After centuries of battling they hav...