Lost Girl (Complete)

By 97_Espinosa

Hope is a 16 year old girl that lives a perfect life or so everyone thinks. Hope is dying inside but still ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
characters
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (last chapter)
New story
--

24

11 4 0
By 97_Espinosa

Isabellas pov-

"Hello there." I said looking at him.

"Hey babe." he said.

"No. We aren't a thing anymore." I said.

"You know you love me." He said.

"How would you know?" I asked him with a bit of attitude.

"I can tell." He said smirking.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face." I said getting annoyed.

"Isabella. You know I'm not gonna." He said walking closer to me.

I sat there watching him walk towards me then he started to walk around me in circles.

"Why aren't you answering?" He asked whole smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked back.

"I asked first." He said.

"Answer mine first." He smirked.

"I did answer you retard now answer mine !" I said.

"Calm down baby girl" he said.

"No and don't call me baby girl!" I said moving away from him.

"Cameron loves you. You're his babygirl." He said talking in third-person.

"Cameron you don't love me and I don't love you! Get that through your head!" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 29 31
Taylor Webster was just a 16 year old girl. But her life was a little different. She was diagnosed with Leukaemia and was also born with only one ar...
10.5K 230 20
This book takes place 5 years later since Charlie left for College and Broke up with Mahogany. They haven't seen each other ever since. They have bot...
649K 13.5K 53
This is a story about a girl named Hanna who gets bullied by her ex bestfriend Nash Grier and his friends, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Nas...
7.3K 270 32
This story is about a girl named, Edith Summers. She's 18 years old. And she was part of old Magcon. She's friend with all the Magcon Boys. They all...