33 (last chapter)

Hopes pov-

As I sat there,getting soaking wet,looking down at the people below. Everyone was running to get to their house but I was sitting on the wet railing. I was currently up 20 feet on the roof of a hotel that wasn't so popular around here. I looked up at the moon and tried not to get any water in my eyes from the rain. The moon has always been so pretty. Especially when it's so close. I looked down at my hands that were turning blue and purple from being cold. I was wearing shorts and a tang top in the rain, wondering why I'm cold. Oh well. This is it. I stood up and put my arms out. I went to lift my foot up but heard a familiar voice. I turned around, putting my arms to my side seeing Nash and Jesy.

"Hope don't do this!" Nash yelled to me. Jesy and him were standing there but he was holding out his arm like he was trying to grab me.

"Nash. I have to go.. this world's not my place." I said trying to hold back my tears. I guess me 'holding back my tears' didn't work out because before I knew it I was crying.

"Baby girl! Why do you want to do this!?" He yelled at me. I looked into his eyes. "Because! Everyone wants me dead! Isabella hates me, she tried to kill me! Ava left me for her new best friend! And you left me!You left me for Jesy and Jesy was my friend back in 5th grade until we hit high school! She left me too! She left me for others and you! Everyone left me for someone else!" I shouted at him. Jesy stopped crying and looked up at you. "That was you.." she asked.

"Yes it was me and you left me!" I said. I was now balling my eyes out. "Nash. Jesy. Take these. Please. Give it to Cameron, Isabella, Ava, Bridget, and there's 2 for you guys.." I pulled letters out of my pocket. I realized I was missing the one I wrote for Mia. "Wait how did you guys know I was here?" I asked softly and quiet.

"I went into your room to look for you and seen the letter you wrote for mia on the bed.." Jesy said. "I then got Nash. And told him to come here."

Ugh I forgot I put the name of the hotel in that letter! "Nash I have to go. Tell Ava I love her." I said. Nash ran over and grabbed my arm. "Jesy! Go downstairs!" Nash yelled. She nodded and ran. I seen her put her phone to her ear before swinging around the corner to get to the stairs.

"Nash. Why won't you let me go..." I asked crying. "Because. I love you and I can't lose you! Look I've lost Mia too! Me and her were sorta best friends ! I can't loose you either!" He yelled at me.

"BUT NOBODY LOVES ME!" I yelled. "Well then I'm nobody." Nash said to me. I started crying and decided I couldn't do it. Nash pulled me into a hug making sure to hold me tight. I was still on the other side of the railing so I tried to get over. Nash backed up so I could get over but I slipped...

Nashs pov-

When I heard Jesy tell me that hope was At a hotel I got scared. Who knows what she's gonna do! When I got there I seen hope sitting on the ledge. I told Jesy to call the cops and tell them what we think is going to happen. When they answered the told them and they told her to stay on the phone. So she did. When w got there they heard everything we said until she ran down stairs. She was still on the phone with them but when hope fell I ran down stairs after her. I got down there and heard sirens. I seen Jesy neling on the floor balling her eyes out trying to help hope. I picked Jesy up off of her knees and hugged her. I had to pull her away from hope because she was hitting the ground crying and if she did any longer she would break her knuckles. She was still crying when I pulled her away then she turned around and hugged me. I started crying sitting there seeing hope laying there. The cops showed up and looked at hope while an officer talked to me and Jesy. We told them what happened from what happened to Mia all the way to today. They looked up at the roof and seen the letters on the edge. I asked if I could go up and grab them and he nodded. I slowly walked up the stairs to the roof and realized she was gone. I couldn't even cry. I finally reached the roof and picked them up.

//

"Ava. Cameron. Isabella... Bridget... and Jesy." I said handing out the letters. I didn't wanna open mine yet. Ava was crying but Cameron tried to help her. When I got back Cameron said her and Bridget almost got in a fight and so did she and Isabella. Cameron said be broke up with Bridget. And all this happened in a time span of an half our. The cops came to bring Bridget and Isabella into questioning and other than that me, Cameron and the girls have been sitting here in silence.

/three weeks later.\

Ava pov-

Today is hopes funeral and they want us to bring something for her. I grabbed a red rose because it's her favorite. I didn't wanna see her like that but i have to go. If I wanna support and help her family, I have to go. I just miss her a lot. Isabella went in for questioning and never came back. As the same for Bridget.

Nashs pov-

When I was ready to leave for her funeral, I grabbed her favorite pair of sunglasses of mine she always used to wear. I didn't care. I was giving them to her.

/after funeral\

Everyone was crying and it was just bad. Isabella ended showing up and Ava wasn't the happiest person ever. Lets just say, me,Ava and Isabella got kicked out for the last 20 minutes. Isabella has a black eye now and bruises while Ava has 1 probably 2 scratches. I had to take Ava home well Hopes house. She moved in after she passed and her parents moved out. They left ava all the extra money they had and kicked Isabella out. Ava still has everything how hope left it. Exept, she hung up the letter she had for Mia. I go over to the house everyday with Jesy to see how Ava is doing. Jesy and Ava have gotten closer over time and so have me and Ava. Ava and Jesy have been getting better slowly over time but I haven't.

I mean I can't thinking about her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her hair. Her silly side. Just her. Everything about her. The sadness in her eyes. The betrayal in her eyes. Everything I seen and everything she said is stuck in my mind. I should of helped her. Not push her away. I left her for Jesy. Now that I think about it. I did push her away. Is this my fault? Did I do something?

//

"Nash what's wrong?" Ava asked me breaking my thoughts. "What? Oh ya I'm okay." I said. " Nash I can tell when you're lying. Tell me the truth!" Ava said. "Fine..."

A/N: okay guys so I might be writing a second book to this. I'm not sure yet but when I do I will tell you guys! If I do write a second book it will be shortly. Thank you guys so much for reading! Bye :(: see you again soon!