7

Hopes pov-

I woke up the next day and didn't wanna go to school. So instead I stayed home. My mom was at work all day so she wouldn't know. I didn't want to face mia. She hates me now. I can feel it.

All day I was just laying in bed not doing anything. If I wasn't laying in bed I was laying on the couch.

It started getting towards the time everyone was getting out of school so I started hearing people talking..laughing..having fun.. and when I looked out the window I seen everyone smiling.. and doing things that I wasn't.

They were smiling. Unlike me.
They were happy. Unlike me.
They were everything that I wasn't.

I stopped looking out the window then went upstairs.

About 5 minutes of people getting out of school I heard people running around. I looked out my window in my bedroom and seen mia's running. I ran downstairs. I heard her knocking but didn't wanna answer the door. I heard her walk away and I went to the door to open it.

I backed away quickly and seen her open the door.

There was awkward silence between us and we were both just standing there.

"I-I'm sorry" she said with tears in her eyes. Mia looked behind herself which was the door and seen Nash come in.

She was now crying and u was on the verge of tears.

"Why are you here.." I whispered. Mis turned around and went to talk but Nash cut her off.

"She's here because she's wrong." He said. She looked at him then at me. "Ya.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know it wa-" "that's the thing! You jump to conclusions so you thought Carter was cheating on you right!? Nobody likes me! If he would cheat on you it wouldn't be with me!" I said with tears falling from my eyes. Nash and mia stood there looking at me.

"Im sorry!" Mia said.

"WELL A SORRY DOESNT JUST FIX EVERYTHING!" I yelled. I walked away and went upstairs. I heard foot steps behind me so I ran the rest of the way up them. I got to my room and slammed the door.

"Hope open the door.. I know how to get in this room from mostly any way I want." I heard mia say. I opened the door slowly and sat down on my bed. She came in and Nash followed her.

"Look. I'm sorry about what happened but if it's good with you I wanna be friends again. I'm stupid for always jumping to conclusions." Mia said sitting on my bed. I nodded at her to say Ya. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back but weakly.