Red note: A Death note Fanfic

By Midnightwinter

6 deathnote are allowed in the human world. there are also other colored notes namely a red one. this story i... More

Red note: A Death note Fanfic
Chapter Two: The other one's life.
Chapter three: Seeing is Believing
Chapter 4: a Deviation.
Chapter 5: A different path
chapter 6: working
Chapter 7: Meetings
Chapter: 8: Azrial.
Hunting the criminal guild
for the mean time
Opening up.
All Hell breaks Loose
All hell Breaks Lose 2
To End A Case (draft)

The message to all readers

86 5 0
By Midnightwinter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay i'll put you on the same page as i am. we are not on the episode that  2nd kira makes a broad cast  but i'll let you guys know and all those who read this story. there will only be one chapter left 

yes you read it right. there will be one chapter left.and yes i am killing this. but don't worry it won't be crappy i'll just finish the story with one Extra-Extra-Extra long chapter that well, would be more than 3 chapters in my mode of writing. i will try to make it more than 15 pages in Open office(i don't have microsoft word.).

i'll be fair to those who are reading this so i'm going to make a somehow a justice to the ending and i won't do it  "a comment hit the earth and theya ll died."

 no, it will be a real ending. you'll see a different ending compared to the anime and manga and also near and mello and matt won't have to appear in the story. let's see how Azrial closes the case.  what happened to L, Light, Misa, B and Irene

take note, irene and azrial will not have the same fate :)

okay so i'll make a fullfiling death note fanfic, like the first four chapters of this story and well, you'll see.  Feel free to drop by my Facebook account to  message me to put up the extra long chapter if it is not posted by NOVEMBER 2013  because i rarely open wattpad. i won't hate you or anything! 

Ooh and i'll be opening something death note like but not a DN fanfic once i posted the "Last Super long Chapter of the Red note" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many months later .....
NO UPDATES WHATSOEVER

So it's 2015 now, your still here. Hurray! So I'm full of broken promises and stuffs like that but yeah, I just want to tell you I'm planning on remaking or rewriting this whole story... But wait! I'm going to post three part chapter at most giving this story a closure.

But what about the rewriting? Yeah, I'm just going to fix stuffs make it decent and remove author messages, fix grammars. You know, nothing major.

I'll leave my draft for the next chapter for the next few days then take it down to continue it. Why bother? Why not let it be in drafts until you finished it.

I dunno, maybe I want to know what you think? Maybe it's because I want you to judge whether my writing is still the same after what, two years.

~o~ actual announcement over sappy stuffs and reasons starts

At the end of the day, I may or may not break my promise, I just want to publish the draft to irritate myself, to be bothered by the sloppy draft I left online somewhere, to remind myself that if I just quit this story I'll never be able to finish any other story ever again.

I'm not writing for reads of other people, I never did. I wrote because I want to write, I placed this fix here because I get inspired by all those stories that I read here, most of them are now in actual paper backs.
I was writing for myself.
Depression hit me and I stopped doing stuffs like writing, now I'm back, not quite there but is heading for the shore.
I still love death note but haven't picked those manga up for a very long time. I haven't been reading stories for a very long time. I stopped writing stories.
......
......
Just pick up that comic book. Browse through it from time to time. Read your books even if it's just Page by page. Think of stories and tales, don't sleep the world away.
Just a sentence, one at a time. I'll get there.

This story seemed to have unconsciously documented my decent so I'm going to try and finish this story as a commitment to keep moving on.
Irene-other self, bubbly, the one other people like (a shell) azrial- anxiety, constantly tries to plan everything but crashes down when things don't, disinterest in life with other people. Has a toxic past (bb) holds on to someone who doesn't really care about her (light) someone who questions everything she does (Kury) someone she wants to connect to, wants to go back to happy days of the past(L) but holds herself back. Past mistakes she desperately tries to make up (criminal guild)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.4K 35
L is dead. Mello and Matt are dead. Kira is dead. So what does Near do now? Why, solve a murder case, of course! And that murder case brings along a...
776K 28.7K 37
Have you ever wondered what would happen if a Life Note was dropped in the human world while Kira was killing all the criminals? Have you wondered wh...
647K 20.2K 42
|| COMPLETED || For a reason that you could not figure it out, you really admired Kira--the world-famous killer who kills the unkind people with an...
6.2K 162 35
Kira is on the loose in Japan, and L is gathering a task force to help catch him. Along with these police officers and detectives is one very childis...