Jokes on You || (Destiel Joke...

Oleh wingsandhunters

Thank you so much to @PikaGirl260 for the cover! It's amazing xxx ***WARNING: There is a lot of horrible situ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One - Never Let a Psychopath Become a Psychopath
Chapter Two -Never Let a Psychopath Introduce Himself
Chapter Three - Never Let a Psychopath Be Bored
Chapter Four - Never Let a Psychopath Kidnap You
Chapter Six - Never Try To Escape From a Psychopath
Chapter Seven - Never Let a Psychopath Control You
Chapter Eight - Never Fall in Love With A Psychopath
Chapter Nine - Never Let A Psychopath Hold Power
Chapter Ten - A Father for a Father
New story alert
Chapter Eleven - Never let a psychopath Escape
Chapter Twelve - Never let a psychopath anywhere near your brother

Chapter Five - Never Let a Psychopath Make You His Prisoner

4.5K 264 216
Oleh wingsandhunters

Castiel hadn't been alone when he came to collect Dean. He had taken some of his employees with him. They burst through the open door and gagged deans mouth, pulling a blindfold over his eyes. Dean struggled to be set free but it was no use, the men were just too strong.

"Doesn't take you long to give up, does it?" He heard the jokers voice call out to him as he went limp and let the men carry him out of his empty apartment. He groaned as he was chucked into the back of a can and curled into himself in fear. What had he ever done to deserve this date? He didn't realise that some people in this world were just unlucky, and could do nothing to help that fact.

However Castiel Novak thought differently. He believed that these unlucky so and so's could change their lives if they just tried. Castiel had done just that so what was to stop Dean Winchester from doing the same.

Dean didn't know where he was exactly, but the room was warm and almost cosy if Dean didn't have a bandage to cover his eyes. He tried once again pulling his hands free from the constraints of the rope but whoever had tied then, did a damn good job at it. Dean whimpered slightly and hunched over in his seat, sniffing.

"Oh come on, you've barely been trying to get out of that chair for half an hour! I've known men and women who have tried for longer than that." Dean jumped at the sound of another voice in the room, knowing straight away that it was Castiel.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" Dean tried shouting but it came out as more of a sob. "Just let me go or kill me. Stop playing mind games!"

"I'm not going to kill you Harley Dean. I'm trying to help you here."

"I don't want your help." Dean whined and squirmed in his chair again. "I just want this fake blindfold off!"

It was almost as soon as he said this the bandage was ripped from his face and the light came pouring into Deans eyes. He looked around quickly seeing that he was in a very comfortable but very large bedroom before his eyes snapped back to Castiels.

"Oh god what are you gonna do?" Dean breathes out, there and then almost giving into his fate. He knew what being in a bedroom meant for psychopaths like this.

"Oh relax." Castiel straightened up and smoothed himself down. "I'm not going to force myself onto you or anything. Your dad did that enough. I just couldn't put you in the living room, I have guests down there."

"What?" Dean asks dumbly as Castiel looked at his watch.

"Actually speaking of which, I best get back down there." He took out a knife which made Dean wince and cut the ropes from deans arms and legs. As Dean was about to get up Castiel pushed him back down, his hand held tightly against his chest and leaned down to whisper in his ear, so close that Dean could feel his breath against his skin.

"I just want you to know Dean, you're not a prisoner here, but you can't leave either. So if you try, there will be consequences." Castiel quickly turned around and walked out of the room leaving Dean confused.

"That doesn't even make sense!" Dean tried shouting after him but the man was already gone. How could he be trapped in this place but not be classed as a prisoner? Dean sighed and groaned before sitting down on the huge super-King sized bed which were covered in royal purple silk sheets. He had to admit they were pretty soft and he also felt like he hadn't slept in days.

Castiel had said that he wasn't a prisoner, so he couldn't see the harm in just crawling under the soft sheets and curling up into a ball. He just hoped that nightmares wouldn't wake him up today. As soon as Dean Winchester closed his eyes, he drifted off, not dreaming a single thing which was deans favourite. If he dreamt, it was only full of bad things.

****

Dean was suddenly awoken by a scream. But quickly realised it was only his own. He was sweating hard and he was out of breath, looks like his head had been filled with dreams after all.

"Bad dream?" Deans head whipped around to the chair in which he had been previously tied up to to see the one and only joker sat there with a cocky grin on his face. Dean groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"What do you want?" He snapped and the grin vanished from the mans face. Dean instantly regretted his decision to snap at a psychopath.

"Well I wanted to sleep." Castiel replied in a dull tone. "But when I got up here I saw that my bed was taken by goldilocks."

Dean blushed brightly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well you didn't really give me much choice. I didn't know if I was aloud to find my own room or... Well I'm not really sure of anything really." Dean says honestly and the smile was back on castiels face.

"Ah, I think I understand. You still believe yourself to be a prisoner. Why don't I show you around? Give you a little tour?" He says, it sounded like such a normal thing to say but the way Castiel said it, just made it all sound so creepy. But Dean had no choice but to reluctantly accept the psychopaths invitation.

Castiel led him through the huge house which Dean was in utter awe of. He had never ever seen a house as big as this, let alone been inside one. Castiel had a room for everything you could imagine. From indoor swimming pool to a gaming attic.

"How do you afford all of this?" Dean asks rather stupidly, looking around with a dumb kind of look on his face which made Cas snicker.

"Well I do own most of this town." He replies, smoothing down his jacket.

"What's with all the purples and  greens?" Dean asks, noticing that every room have huge curtains of those colours. The question took Cas off guard and he frowned slightly.

"They're rich and vibrant colours when they are together." He finally says but Dean could tell there was something more too it. He decided not to press the subject any further. Castiels phone started ringing suddenly and he picked it up straight away, walking out of the room and leaving Dean to walk around himself.

He didn't really know what to do with himself however, he didn't know what he was allowed to do. So instead he just sat down, waiting for the man to come back in. He shouldn't have done that.

As soon as Cas entered the room he slammed the door in a vicious rage and flung his phone across the room yelling loudly and angrily. Dean winced and made himself seem small, not wanting to be the brunt of the anger like he had been all of his life.

"DAMN ARKHAM!" Cas yelled and Dean furrowed his brow in confusion but didn't make a sound. It didn't matter though, because Cas turned to him anyway with a scornful look. "Have you ever been in an asylum Winchester?" He asked.

Dean shook his head slowly, still not opening his mouth to make a sound as not to anger the man more. Cas nodded his head and scoffed.

"No of course you haven't." He spat out and sat down on the large armchair. "You're lucky you know. But there is still time."

"What?" Dean blurted out, not liking the sound of that at all.

"Dean... You can take back your life." Cas said, getting straight to the point. Dean shuffled slightly in his seat, uncomfortable with the mans steady gaze.

"What do you mean?" Dean asks, his voice shaking.

"I mean by killing your father, you can own your life again, it won't belong to him-"

"Whoa whoa! What?! That's why I'm here?! So you can make me kill my dad?!" Dean yelled, standing up quickly. "You're insane!"

At these words Castiel smiled and shrugged.

"I've been called worse things."

"I am not killing my father, Castiel!"

"So it makes you feel better knowing that he's still out there, doing god knows what? For all you know he could have found another innocent boy to play with."

"Stop it!" Dean shouted, shaking slightly. "Stop talking about it like its the most natural thing in the world. I'm dealing with my own problems in my own way. Why do you feel the need to get involved at all?!"

"I want to help."

"Help?!" Dean cried. "You don't care about anyone but yourself. Don't try and act like you're trying to do this to help me because you and I both know that you're only trying to help yourself. I don't know what you want from me for the future but there is no way of playing your little game-"

Dean paused for a second and looked at castiels calm and steady face, he had made no movement while Dean had been in this rant.

"Wait, that's exactly what this is to you isn't it?" Dean said quietly, looking at Castiel in shock who only raised an eyebrow while a whist of a smirk played on his face. "This is all just a game to you because you're bored."

Castiel clicked his teeth and shrugged with a smile.

"Ahhhhh you got me." He laughs. "Oh come on Dean. Don't act so surprised." He stands up and walks towards Dean, standing right in front of him as Dean leans away slightly.

"Play along." Cas whispers with a terrible grin on his face. Dean didn't say another word, he just backed away until he knew he was safe enough to run out of the door.

Cas stood, watching his leave with the amused look still on his face until the sound of the door opening made him turn.

"So that's what you were doing?" His brother, lucifer walked in. "Ruining one mans life so you wouldn't be bored with your own anymore."

Cas sighed and shrugged.

"Arkham called." He said without answering lucifers question. His brother raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"What did they want?" He asks as Cas turned to the door that Dean ran out of again, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"Just a check up. They got a tip off about something or another and they want to examine my brain."

"Cas-"

"Don't." Cas cut in, giving lucifer a sharp look. "What happened in that place to me will never happen again. I will make sure of that."

"How?" Lucifer asks quietly, giving his brother a sad look. Because as crazy as his brother was, and as evil as he could be; they will still brothers to the bone and blood and nothing would ever change that.

"By killing every last one of them."

"You know you can't do that. If you do that you know it's just a one way ticket to the cells."

"Criminally insane they call me." Cas scoffs and starts walking out of the room. "I'll show them what it really means to be criminally insane."

***

Who was Dean kidding? He couldn't get out of this place. As soon as he had tried a man built like a brick house only dragged him back inside again. So what was even the point in trying anymore. They took him upstairs and into a bedroom that looked as if it had never been used. The room wasn't as big nor the sheets as comfortable as castiels room but it was better than Dean had ever had before.

He sat down on the bed as soon as the man left and wrapped his arms around his legs, hugging them into his chest tightly. Who the hell did Castiel think he was? Even imagining trying to make Dean kill one of his own family. Dean hated his father, he couldn't stand the thought of him. But he had never even dreamed of killing him.

Well, that was before that very night.

Because as soon as Dean lay down on his pillow and shut his eyes, all he could think about was the rage and anger building up inside of him. And all he could think about was getting a knife and slicing his fathers throat.

A/N: this is getting a bit dark lol... Oops.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

143 14 8
This is a Destiel story. Dean have a big crush on Cas. He have had it for a while. He have given up on thinking Cas likes him back. He tries to get o...
78 5 8
This is a story about Dean being a soccer player. He hasn't come out yet so dating is hard for him. He found Cas on a dating app and fell for him har...
125 12 12
Destiel short story from Dean POV. It's been a long time since I've watched SPN so there could be messed up details, so apologies. It's probably shit...
64 2 1
Dean get put in a farm for trouble kids after he gets in a fight again. he fast relises what the farm stands for. he meets a cute guy who didn't dese...