so what were stepbros i can s...

By KitkatDixon

More

'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 1
'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB2
'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB3
'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 5
'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 6
'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 7
swwsicsly 8

'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 4

171 9 3
By KitkatDixon

Vince’s P.O.V.

‘Dinner and the first real encounter with my newly found step-brother was fun, wasn’t it?’ I thought sarcastically. My body was sprawled out on the couch, the remote hanging lazily in my hand when I decided to take a shower and flicked it off. I walked to the laundry room and looked around for a clean pair of underwear and a shirt. I found the underwear but couldn’t see a shirt.

“Well shit. . .” I mumbled.  I looked in the dryer and, to my luck, I found a Falling in Reverse shirt.

“This isn’t one of mine. . .” I was thoroughly confused now. I became wide-eyed when I saw the tag, clearly seeing the name Sky. I smiled evilly and went upstairs to shower. After my shower I dressed for bed and yawned, smiling down at Sky’s shirt. It was so comfortable and it smelled like him so much. I wrapped my arms around my shoulders, hugging myself.

“I’m never, ever giving this back!”

I walked to my bed as I heard Sky’s loud voice screaming downstairs. “Mother! Where is it!”  I could not hear his mother’s reply but could guess she asked him what exactly he was looking for.

“My favourite shirt!” he bellowed. I heard his mum this time, asking what shirt he had lost and he bellowed yet again, “MY SIGNED FIR SHIRT!” I looked down and sure enough it was signed by Ronni radke , the lead singer. Uh-oh. . .

a little info about me - ronni  is my fave FIR band member other than andy from bvb there both sexyyy x,x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 34K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
338K 22.6K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.5M 2.5K 5
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
366K 31.5K 15
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...