'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 6

Sky's P.O.V

My legs stomped the distance between my room and his, my throat making unsatisfied growling noises. I laid the shirt down on my bed and picked up one of my older Falling In Reverse shirt from my cupboard and stormed across the hall toward his room. My face and hands peeked through his door, my shoulder leaning on the doorframe.

"Here, if you need a shirt so damn bad then take this one," I grumbled, throwing the shirt at his nude chest.

I grunted and slammed his door when I walked out.

"Fucking bullshit. . .all of this."

I decide to take a nice shower; calm down and relax. I walked into my ensuite and stripped. While sliding into the cold water I didn't hear the soft knock or Vince walk into my room. I moaned as the water ran over me and my hand started to go towards my cock.

"Oh, yes."

Vince's P.O.V

I didn't need his charity so I laid the shirt down and went to walk downstairs when I his moan. Sky's moan. I looked to the bathroom door and got curious. I saw clearly, the room only beginning to steam and the shower glass clear giving me a great view of him. . . and what he was doing.

"Holy shit. . ."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, as it was my first real encounter with a naked boy close to my age. I stumbled out of his room and slammed my door shut behind me. Slinking down to the floor, hyperventilating. I was in shock from seeing my step-brother jerk himself off.