'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 1

ok, yes im still doing the lost angel but i remembered i had this and i really wanted to get it up and going bc well i love the main two boys so... enjoy, i won’t update this one as much as the lost angel btw XD

Skylar’s P.O.V

I sat in the back seat of my mother’s SUV as we drove for over six hours toward her soon to be husband’s house. The drive was long and tiring, my eyes were hurting and I sighed as Mum looked over at me.

“Hey, Sky, are you ready to meet your soon to be brother-in-law?” she was a bit nervous when she said this, but I wasn’t really bothered, so she had no reason to worry. “I was told he’s only a year younger than you.”

I rolled my eyes, “Yea, yea, whatever Mum,” My eyes close sleepily, and I fall asleep quickly.

When the car slows and turns, I am forced to, unfortunately, wake up. Even though I try to prolong the sleep as long and possible -  only a couple seconds later the car stops all together. My heart starts to pump as I wake up facing a cute, brown-haired boy looking at me curiously.

“Uhm, Hi?” my voice had that early morning husk to it and I cleared my throat. The boy giggled and I heard a deep fatherly voice.

“Vince, stop watching the boy sleep and wake him up so you can show him where his room is,” I smirked as his face reddened from the comment.

“Dad!” he drawled out in a gorgeous voice, “I was not  watching him!!” I chuckled getting up and out of the car. I noticed how I towered over him, by a good five inches. He was adorable, so attractive - cute and small.

“So did you enjoy watching me sleep?” I asked him cockily.

He blushed even more before pouting, making me laugh heartily, “I wasn’t watching you.” I smiled and nodded before grabbing my messenger bag and phone.

“Of course you weren’t, cutie pie,” I winked, “So where’s this room your dad was talking about?” He turned away, embarrassed and signaled me to follow him. As we walked through his house, I tried to look everywhere to get the map of the place in my head when suddenly, he stopped.

“Uhm,  well this is your room and mine is the one directly across from yours…” his cute voice drifted to my ears and I smiled and nodded at him.

“Thanks, and by the way my name’s Skylar,” he smiled and nodded.

“Mine is Vince, but you can call me Viny if you like. . .” I smirked.

“Okay, Viny.” I opened the door to my room  before walking in, “Thanks for the walk of the house but I’m gonna go change. When does dinner start?”

Vince looked at me and smiled, “In a hour, so take your time.”

I nodded and smiled at him before closing the door. My arms stretched above my head after I put my bag down on a desk in the corner. My feet lazily dragged me to the bed and my  body flopped down on it, I smiled, closing my eyes.

“Just a one minute rest. . .” I mumbled sleepily, but before long I was fast asleep dreaming of the blue eyed boy across the hall.