Camp Cinderella ✔️

By pootergrace

Ranked #1in Summercamp 7- 27-19........ I hate summer alright, it's too hot and the only thing good is hangin... More

Prolouge
A Long Drive for a Crappy Bed
Malcolm and the Battle of the Bands
A Group Full of Fans
Name Games and a Slap on the Face
A Jealous Malcolm and a Swift Kick in the Butt
Morning Glorys
The Chores and The Hooligan
Free Time and a Midnight Walk
A Sweet Smile and The Camp Cinderella
The Beggining of The End
A Hike and A Scavenger Hunt (Passion Flower Part 2)
Battle of the Bands Part 2 And the Planting of the Flower
The Mean Girl and Another Meet
Honeysuckle
Stay A Little Longer
Bluebonnets
The Return of Malcolm and a Fun Little Game
Just a sprain and the dance
Prolouge two
The Beginning of July and a trip to the lake
Awkwardness and Work
Preperation and fireworks
A Talk with Charlie
An Ice Cream Date
Just a small Bump.
Orange Hawkeye
Ropes course and Malcolm's truth
The Truth comes out
A Date With Dean
A Hike and a Storm
Drew's past
Lilly Pad
Bonfires and S'mores
Pouring Rain and Popcorn
Adam's biggst fan and and Old Highschool friend
HayBales and Happy Times
Happy Hoedown (Haybales and Happy Times Part 2)
Prolouge 3
Blood Stains and a Hard Day
Denial of the Truth
Canoeing and Paddle Splashes
Bitter Weed
Money Flies and the Truth comes out
Declaration and a Bouque of Flowers
Lets just talk
Jenny's statement and Charlie's Heart
Indian Paint Brush
The Last Week Begins
Water Ballon Fights
Volley Ball, Basket Ball, and Charlie's Fall
Sick Man and The Kiss
Competitions Begin For Real
Celebration of Success and a Kiss
The Final Hike
The Talent Show and Charlie's Debue
Shopping and the Masquerade Ball
Dandelions
Our Final Day
Author's Note
CHECK IT OUT!!!

Passion Flower

1.5K 56 3
By pootergrace

How upsetting... The knight from last night had to go on a errand... I wish I could have gotten his name. He was so kind to me, but maybe it's because Father is the king... How I hate such depressing thoughts, but yet they brew in my mind. How I hope it's not the case. Oh, I hear a sound, maybe he's back!

She jumps away from the window and hurries out of her room. She hurries down the halls and out into the garden. The maids yell out to her as she runs out of the gate. Knights of the castle walk from a far and her eyes widen. She stands on her and a maid runs to her.

     "Mi'lady! This is dangerous to be out this early. It's too cold!" She shouts and waves her hands around.

     "The Knights come." The Princess states and she watches with her. "How odd, where is the knight with the wonderful manners?"

     "Sir Henry?" She asks and She nods. He was off on further business." She states and the Knights come up with a very cold looking man in the front. "S-sir Adams!"

"what is the Princess doing out here?" He asks and glares at her. "You should be ashamed!"

"Y-yes Sir." The maid says and she turns to him.

"Pardon me, but I came out on my own!" She states and clears her throat. "She has nothing to do with this."

"Oh pardon me." He whispers bowing slightly then hops down. "I had no idea we had such a dumb girl for a Princess."

"E-excuse me!"  She yells and presses her hand against her chest. "That is inappropriate and extremely rude!"

"I'm not a knight, not you little pal. I'm supposed to be looking down on your upsetting behavior." He states folding his arms.

"Where is Sir Henry?" She asks and he lets out a huge laugh.

"That Bimbo?" He asks and She glares. "He is such a goodie goodie."

"Well, he's kinder than you!" She grumble and he rolls his eyes. "Well, good day."

"Yeah yeah." He says and She walks back inside with the maid.

     "What a horrible man!" She shouts when she shuts the door. Folding her arms she looks towards the maid. "Who is that foul man!?"

     "He's the head of knight Your Highness!" The maid says and her eyes twitch.

     That guy? Are you KIDDING?!

     "How?" She asks and the maid looks up.

     "His swordsmanship is like no other." She says and the frowns. "We must be getting you to breakfast!"

     "Ahh, right, of course..." She says and they walk down the hall once again.

     The girl stares out the windows towards the garden. Her eyes are fixed on a long and winding road that stretches East. Her hands swing slowly by her side and her heart thumps widely. She just wanted Knight Henry to come back safe and sound. Yet, she couldn't understand why...

•*•*•

     "What a long day...." She whispers as sets down her book. Walking to the window she opens it and a soft breeze blows in. "Look at the stars..."

     Bright and large in the sky hung stars everyone dreams of seeing. Yet they didn't feel her with anything special. There also hung the moon, lighting the garden and all its closed flowers. She places her cheek in her hand and gazes up. A flash of light soars over her and her eyes widen as she presses her palms together squeezing her eyes shut.

      "Please, bring him home tomorrow!" She whispers and feeling happy, shuts the window and walks to her bed. Blowing out the candle she closes her eyes and dreams of tomorrow.

     Waking up the next morning, she walks out and down to breakfast without thinking of going to see Knight Henry. Truly she didn't want to see the man from yesterday. As she enters the kitchen there is a large buzz and she looks around.

     "What has happened?" She asks and the maid smiles happily.

     "Knight Henry has brought word that there is a doctor that might cure Your Highness!" She says and Her eyes widen.

     "Really? Where may I find him?"

•*•*•

     "Knight Henry!" She calls and he turns with a bewildered look.

     "Y-your Highness. Why aren't you at breakfast?" He asks walking forward.

     "I came to hear of the news." She states and he smiles happily. "Is it true?"

     "Very much so." He says and she brims with happiness. "He is on his way here as we speak. Though it will take some time for him to come."

     "That's alright!" She says and jumps up. "Thank you so much!" Her arms fly around him and he is taken aback. She jumps away then smiles. "A-and how was the journey?"

     "It was wonderful." He says then nods kneeling down. She leans over as he digs into his pouch for something. "I found something that peaked my interest and made me think of you Your Highness."

     "Oh?" She says and he pulls out a cute little purple and white flower. Little tentacle like things wiggle from the center and make a weird yet beautiful flower. "What is it? It's so strangely beautiful."

     "It is a Passion flower." He says smiling and she smiles back.

     "It's wonderful, but why think of me when you saw it?" She mumbles looking up.

     "Our talk of the night before and like you said earlier." His face reddens slightly as he gently places it in her hand. "Strangely beautiful..."

•*•*•

     "God I hate hiking...." Dean groans and I glance at him.

     "I hate you." I mumble and his face puckers up into a glare.

     "So rude...." He whispers and Daisy kneels down.

     "We haven't even started hiking yet and you guys are already fighting!" She barks and Kenny pats her head.

     "Calm down everyone." He says waving his hands and Daisy sticks out her tongue then looks back at her book. "What are you looking at?"

     "It's a book about the different animals and plants in this area." She says turning a page as we all gather in.

     "Whoa!" Charlie says and everyone is speechless as he leans down. "That one looks cool!"

     "Which one?" Daisy whispers and Dean leans forward.

     "Looks like a bunch of plants to me..." He grumbles and I smile.

     "You're to stupid to understand." I whispers and he shoots me a glare.

     "Ignoring them..." Charlie whispers  and points to a picture. "That one."

     "Oh, it's a Passion flower!" She says smiling and I lean forward. "Drew loves them."

     "So cool." I whisper and sigh. "Haven't seen one in a long time..."

     "Then let's find one on our hike!" Violet cheers and we look up. "I mean, common it should be fun!"

     "Boring." Dean groans and I step in.

     "Let's make it a game." Violet cuts me off and Daisy shakes her head.

     "Of course..." She whispers and I nod staring at the picture.

     "We split into groups!" She says and holds her hand out. "Of two, and whoever can find it first wins!"

     "I'm down with that!" Dean says smiling and I roll my eyes. "I call-"

     "Alright, I'm adding on!" Kenny shouts and we looking up. "We draw sticks on who gets with who, no calling."

     "Sounds fair." Adam says and we all nod.

     "Wasn't finished." He says then smiles evilly. "It's girls and boys. None of the same gender."

"WHAT?!?!?"

To Be Continued. . .

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Err meh gerd! To be continued?!? XD anyway! Hope you join in to see what happens next! Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 3
Summary: Harry and YN are longtime best friends back for another summer as the Dream Team on staff. Featuring getting called out by 12 year olds, two...
328 107 15
The diary of a crazy teenager In: "Thirty days before summer." Dear diary: "It's thirty days before summer. Thirty days before I leave hell also know...
17 0 3
After a rough week of exams, a small group of college students decide to get away to jump start their summer, and what better way to spend it by goin...
20.5K 518 22
summer, the perfect time to catch up on shows and do nothing with friends. this got ruined for you when you were sent off to attend your uncles shitt...