The Return

By LionHeart721

***UNDERE MAJOR EDITING*** Willow thinks she failed her country. The memories of the war still haunt her afte... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Seven
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Yeesh
Chapter 14
HELP
Ugh
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Don't Yell At Me
Questions

Announcement

1.5K 15 1
By LionHeart721

I probably spelled that wrong...oh well. So I'm sitting in the gym at my school because we had to take a stupid final over sports that took five minutes so we have to sit here for another hour and twenty minutes. I have decided that this story is poorly written, has plot holes, plots that aren't really explained, and overall could be better. So since today is my last day of school I will be free for a little while. I have decided to put both The Guardian and The Return under major editing. This means plots will change and even Willow will change. I've had this idea in my head for a really long time, I just haven't had time to work it out. If any of you have ever read or watched Inkheart it kind of involves that. So once I get out today I will be working on character, plot, and story line development. I will update again probably tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 120 22
-{She who has received the roar, shall bring Magic to all where there was none before. }- Amy is whisked along to Narnia with the Pevensies where she...
383K 8.4K 55
"You're so beautiful" He whispered, the both of them shocked that he actually said it to her in the voice he had said in it. He didn't regret it one...
153K 4.5K 22
Emily isn't the same as before. She has lived 1300 years in a Narnia invaded by the Telmarines. Little does she know, that the boy she saved in the f...
23.4K 554 17
Hope was a fickle thing to a human but it could be a very powerful motivation and with Narnia in tatters and chaos spreading upon the once beautiful...