Chapter 15

Edmund, Peter and I walked out toward the center of the feild where the duel would take place. If I said I was completely calm and care free that would be the biggest lie of my life.
I was extremely nervous for Peter. Yes he was a moron most of the time but I still loved him. I saw Glenstorm waiting for us as we approached the center. He nodded to me, as Edmund offered Peter his sword.
"Peter," I called before he stepped into the arena. He looked back at me,
"Becareful," He shot me a smike and stepped into the arena.

"There is still time to surrender." Miraz said as they began to circle each other. My nerves were jumping all over the place.

"Well, feel free." Peter shot back.

"How many more must die for the throne?" The Telmarine king asked.

"Just one." Peter snarled.

Caspian rode through the forest, him on my back. This was the only time I would allow it. But as soon as Peter and Miraz lunged at each other I had gotten a sick feeling to my stomach. So I asked Caspian to accompany me. I could see Susan in the distance but no Lucy. She was firing arrows at several soliders but one came to close and slammed her into the ground. I jumped over a log as Caspian drew his sword.

"Are you sure you don't need that horn?" He asked giving Susan a hand up on to my back. She patted me,
"Thanks Willow." I snorted.

I galloped up to a waiting Peter

"Lucy?" He asked. Caspian and Susan slid off my back and I shifted back.

"She got through... with a little help." Susan said glancing our way.

"Thanks." Peter said.

"Well, you were busy." Caspian replied.

I looked up towards the Narnians that were looking our way.

"You better get up there.
Just in case. I don't expect the Telmarines will keep their word." Peter advised. Susan went to hug him but he flinched away. Pain etched on his face.
"Sorry." She stressed.

"It's all right." He he said. They ascted like they would never see each other again but it was a possibility sady.

"Be careful." She said before joining the other other archers.

"Keep smiling." Edmund muttered to Peter, looking at the Narnians as I had. Ed sat Peter down and began looking at his arm.

"I think it's dislocated." Peter stressed. The pain on his face becoming more pronounced.

"What do you think happens
back home if you die here?" Peter asked crestfallen. Edmunds face turned hard.

"You know you've always been there,
and I never really..." he continued but Ed popped his arm back into place.

"Save it for later." He said before ushering Peter back into the arena.

Respite! Respite." Miraz shouted. There was a nasy wound on his thigh now thanks to Peter.

"Now's not the time for chivalry, Peter!" Ed shouted. Peter turned to me as if asking what he should do.

"Just remember his blood would be on your hands" I mouthed. Peter bagan to walk away when Miraz grabbed a sword and swung it at Peter.

"Peter!" I screamed at the same time Ed screamed,

"Look out!" Peter caught the sword spun and it sank into his side. Miraz stopped dead in his track on able to move. Peter yanked the sword out and Miraz fell to his knees. He raised the sword about to end it all.

"What's the matter, boy?" Miraz growled.

"Too cowardly to take a life?"

"It's not mine to take." Peter said holding the sword out to Caspian. He looked at me with wide eyes. I layed my hand on his shoulder and lighly pushed him forward. He took the sword and raised.

"Perhaps I was wrong.Maybe you do have the makings of a Telmarine king after all." Miraz announced. Caspian let out a yell before plunging the sword into a patch of grass.

"Not one like you. Keep your life. But I am giving the Narnians back their kingdom." Caspian snarled. The cheers of the Narnian's spread across the land. I smiled knowing that he would be a great king. Caspian walked back to us as Sopaspian lifted Miraz up on to let him fall with Susan's arrow sticking out of his back. I recognized it from the library.

"Treachery! They shot him!" He screamed.
"They murdered our king!"

"Be ready!" Peter screamed.

"Peter!" I looked to see a soloder coming towards him. They blocked but Peter was to fast beheading him as he went.

"Go!" Peter shouted. I shifted to a mare and Caspian jumped on my back. Us plunging into the How. We galloped into a large room filled with Narnian's.

"Narnians! Charge!" Caspian roared. We thundered through the How Narnian's following. That's when the counting started.

"Three, four..." I heard Caspian begini

"Now!" Caspian yelled. Him and the other Narnian's began to destroy the beams supporting the How. A ramp dropped from above and we lunged into the sunlight. We rounded out to cutoff the othere Telmarines. Caspian jumped off and I shifted rollong on the ground and springing up sword in hand. Bloodshed was all around. It was much like the siege. But this time I was determined to win.

Another wave of shoulders poured in and I looked for Peter. He looked behind me to the coming soliders. He looked bacl to me and screamed.

"Back to the How!" Narnians began to sprint back to safety, along with me. The Telmarines retaliated, launching their catapults. Rocks slammed into the How, giabt stones blocking the entrance. I stopped next to Peter who was gazing up a Susan and the archers. The impact of the rocks caused the archers to stumble.

"Brace yourselves!" She ordered. The How shook and Susan lost her balance falling over the side. Trumpkin who had been standing next to the Queen grabbed her hand. He swung her sonshe would land on a rock that jutted out of the side. At that moment tree began to walk through the battlefeild. A cstpult struck one and it fell only seeming to anger th other trees. They dug their roots into the ground and when they re emerged they destroyed the catapults.
Caspian, Peter, and I shared looks. Me grinning like an idiot.

"Lucy." Peter stated. I nodded fast still grinning. I love that girl. She found him and awoke the trees.

"For Aslan!" Peter yelled, and we yet again plunged into battle.

The Telmarines began to run toward Beruna. We sprinted after them, breaking throught the teees we came to a stop behind them.

I looked past them and my heart began to race. Aslan! And Lucy! Sopaspian looked back at us then forward again.

"CHARGE!" He yelled and he urged hi horse forward. Aslan looked forwardand let out a roar that stopped everyone. There was a moments pause before a rushing of water was heard and huge wave nymph raced forward. Most Telmarines had abandonded the river all except Sopaspian and in my opinion his poor horse. The nymph lefted the bridge from it's foundations and up to eye view before slamming into it. There was a huge splash and then everythin was still.

A/N Sorry I haven't been posting. I worked at a Stable near my house and celebrated my birthday which isn't till tomorrow. Im gonna be home alone sooo I'll update again. There will be one more Chapter and an Epilogue. Sooooo I read some of your comments and I will not be ending this story. I will continue on to write Voyage of the Dawn Treder. And for your comments about what story I will start next it's a close one. It's between Harry Potter, the Hobbit, Teen Wolf and Young Justice. I have decided that Young Justice will be first. Only becasue I have a great idea for it and have already started it. Comment if you want me to post the Proluge soon. And give me some ideas for it. Also if you've never seen it GO AND WATCH IT! I have question for you all. Who is your favorite superhero? Mine personally is Batman....shhhh don't tell Oliver Queen