How A Punk Falls For A Prep

th4t_on3_4uthor द्वारा

I love Total Drama Island so much that I just HAD to write a duncney fic! WARNING! Will include lemons. If yo... अधिक

Day One
Food Poisoning
Truth or Dare
Duncan...?
Phobia Factor
Paint Ball Deer Screw Up
The Cooking Queen
What's With the Bunny?
Departure
Reunion

I Protest!

2.2K 44 38
th4t_on3_4uthor द्वारा

(A/N) So I am skipping around here. I decided to skip the talent show because I don't think there would be much Duncney action in it. There wasn't much Duncney in the Dodge Brawl or the Awakeathon but I wanted to add those little moments where Duncan is pleasuring himself to Courtney in. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-th4t_on3_4uthor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's POV

I grabbed the map after Chris announced the challenge. Seriously, someone needed to lead the bass to victory and clearly I needed to be that person. When we got to the camp ground, we pitched the tent and started a fire. Thank god Duncan carries a lighter with him. Knowing the other team member's skills, starting a fire was going to be tricky. I spent most of my time helping to pitch the tent. Which also involved listening to Geoff's terrible attempts at hitting on Bridgette.

"You pitch a tent like a guy," he said. I tried to keep from laughing. "I mean, you aren't all girly about getting dirty and stuff," he retorted. He was having such a hard time. Poor guy.

"So what's for dinner, woman?" I heard Duncan say. "I'm starved."

"I hope you don't expect me to dignify that with a response."

All of a sudden, DJ spoke up. "Hey guys look what I found!" He held up a grey and white bunny. I smiled and walked over. It was small but at least it was some food.

"Well I've never had rabbit stew before but I'm up for anything." Duncan said.

All of a sudden I snapped out of it when I heard DJ say "this is my new pet!"

"You couldn't find us actual food? Well it looks like for dinner we're eating grubs an berries." I rolled my eyes at my own statement.

"Has anyone seen Tweedledum and Tweedleidiot?" Duncan asked. He was right. I haven't seen those two since we left the camp ground. At this point they have probably been eaten by bears. Whatever. They were only slowing us down anyways.

Duncan's POV

So Princess got mad at DJ and stormed off. Bridgette, finally, calmed her down and we were sitting around the camp fire. It kind of reminded me of this scary story so I decided to spook them all a little. I'd like to get a rise out of Princess.

"Then, on the doorknob, there was the bloody hook. They say that the killer still haunts these very woods. Maybe even right HERE!" I held up a hook and they gasped out of horror. I started cracking up.

"DUNCAN, THAT WAS SO NOT FUNNY!" Courtney screamed.

"OH YES IT WAS," I continued to laugh it was so funny. A wolf began to howl and Courtney slid into my arms. Hopefully she couldn't feel the massive hard on I was getting.

Courtney's POV

It was around 1:00 am. I was wide awake and heard Bridgette get up to use the bathroom. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I opened my eyes when I heard bats flying. A figure began to dance around the tent. Their figure was startling and I, along with most of the other bass members, began screaming. A spark from the fire flew up and the tent caught fire. I tried to blow on it to put it out.

"Don't blow on it, you're giving it oxygen!" Duncan scolded me.

The tent burnt up and I could feel the chilly winds of Wawanakwa.

"Great, Bridgette. Now we don't have anywhere to sleep!"

"Hey, Princess, calm down. It's cool."

"It's cool? Things could not possibly get worse!" As if life just hated me, it began pouring rain. I screamed. Even though I wasn't looking, I could feel that devilish smirk of Duncan's caress my body.

Duncan's POV

It was morning. I saw that Courtney was shivering last night so when she was asleep I carefully laid her on my chest for warmth.

Confessional

"Don't think I'm a nice guy now, or whatever. I'm not nice, got that? I just happen to have wanted to see her reaction when she woke up."

End Confessional

She nuzzled into my chest for warmth. I saw this and smirked.

"Morning, sunshine."

Her smile quickly turned into disgust.

"Ew," she said. "You were cuddling me!"

"I was just simply catching a few Zs. You were the one cuddling me."

"You are such an ogre," she said.

"Meh," I responded. "I've been called worse." She screamed and stormed off.

Courtney's POV

Confessional

"Okay, I just want to say that I was totally asleep and therefore unconscious at the time of the cuddling with said neanderthal. So it's like it never happened."

End Confessional

We made it to the camp ground a few seconds before the Screaming Gophers. I saw Heather push Owen over and screamed at him, saying it was his fault. I was smiling until Chris mentioned that a few bass members were gone.

"Oh you mean Katie and Sadie? I'm pretty sure they got eaten by wolves last night." I said.

"Darn shame," was Duncan's response. Internally I was laughing but I would never show it.

Then, Katie and Sadie came and started rambling on about how they survived their first ever fight and they apologized. I looked skeptically at them.

After they hugged it out I approached them. "Are you two done yet?" I asked. They nodded. "Good, because thanks to you, we just lost the challenge!"

Chris announced who the winner is and they cheered. The rest of the bass and I glared at the two idiots.

No One's POV

Confessional

"I vote Katie. Sadie is a great cook, which might come in handy later." Harold said.

"I vote Katie. I heard her pointing out those blueberries to Sadie. They wouldn't have gotten lost if Katie hadn't pointed those out," said Courtney.

"Katie."

"Sadie."

"I vote Sadie. She isn't the smartest and isn't useful in challenges," said Duncan.

"I don't know who I want to pick. Neither of them are useful in challenges and they always have to stick together." Bridgette groaned.

"Sadie."

"I vote for Courtney. She was really bossy towards us." Katie said. Sadie nodded along with her.

"She definitely needs to take a chill pill."

End confessional

Duncan's POV

After Tyler came out of the confessional, I went back in. I grabbed the box where we cast our votes and pried it open. I looked through them to make sure people weren't voting for me. Okay you got me. That wasn't the case. When I got to the two pieces of paper that said Courtney I took them out and replaced one with Katie's name and one with Sadie's.

Courtney's POV

At the bonfire Chris announced that he would just throw them to us. I was a little worried I would be in the bottom three, even though the Katie and Sadie cost us the challenge. I did boss the others around a lot. It wasn't my fault, though. They knew this was a survival challenge and in survival, you have to work hard to succeed.

"Courtney." Chris tossed me a marshmallow and I smiled. I didn't think that I would have received no votes whatsoever.

"Duncan," he said next. Duncan smirked at me and I sneered at him. Everybody got their marshmallow and Katie and Sadie were in the bottom two. Chris announced that Sadie received the marshmallow and the two girls began complaining and whining.

"I can't go anywhere without Katie or I'll totally die!" Katie slapped some sense into that girl, finally, and calmed her down a little. The boat of losers finally dragged Katie away.

Duncan's POV

I sat down next to Courtney, who was swatting flies away from her head.

"What do you want now?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I scared you."

"I was not scared," she said defensively. "It was completely circumstantial and there is no such thing as a hook man."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Or ARE YOU!?" She screamed when I held the hook up. She stormed off and I cracked up. I put my hands behind my neck and leaned back, forgetting I had the hook on, and stabbed myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys. I finished this chapter the morning of my birthday so that makes it extra special to me. Sorry if I used too much original dialogue.

Anyways this chapters question is....................................................................what team did you route for in the Ridonculous Race?

I was routing for The Reality TV Pros (Owen and Noah)

Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

-th4t_on3_4uthor

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.7K 107 16
a total drama chatfic because i am unoriginal and unfunny! lots of gwourtney and aleheather with hints of noco, lyler (is that their ship name???), a...
3.3K 35 33
WHO TF IS CALLING THIS SHIP COURN LIKE WTH 💀 Anyways- -I think we need more Gwen x Courtney on this app sooooo thats what this is. lmao. I'll take r...
153K 1K 18
This story was inspired by total drama island (the original cast) and picture and the idea all came from @eavee_ry on TikTok, this story contains gor...
Total One Shot Mar द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

13.1K 62 11
I will be doing alot of ships mostly duncney, gigette, and aleheather I'll take OC requests