Unknown

By primejoelcnco

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
iMpOrTaNt
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hmph
Chapter 23
WOAH
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

309 18 0
By primejoelcnco

I could feel myself moving and then...too late. Yoandri's lips were on mine. It wasn't a quick kiss. I have no idea how long we lasted laying there kissing each other. Then I see Dom the corner of my eye, yoandri's friend Daniela. She takes a picture of us and I stop kissing yoandri. Yoandri gets off of me and notices Daniela. Daniela is just smiling right really big probably imagining things that aren't true. Yoandri helps me up and I grab my skateboard.
Daniela: so yoandri you finally asked y/n out?
You: no sorry Dani.
Yoandri: hey Dani who else is with you?
Dani: the whole squad.
You: hey Dani do us a favor and don't tell anyone what you saw okay?
Yoandri: yeah please don't tell anyone.
Dani: yeah fine (: and I'll leave to let you guys talk.
You: thanks.
Yoandri: so that was...
You: awkward.
Yoandri: who taught you how to kiss?
You: no one. I've never kissed anyone.
Yoandri: oh wow. I--
You: we should just forget about this okay? It's getting really awkward and I don't want it to be awkward in between us. Your my bEsTfRiEnD and basically my only friend. Your the only one I can talk to without feeling awkward and I don't want that to change yoyo.
Yoyo: yes I think that's fine, and you should get to know more people. Come to my house this afternoon like at 7 some of my friends will be there. And there mostly guys but I mean there will be some girls there.
You: yeah okay I'll go.
Yoyo: I love you so much
Y/n your the best and I don't want to lose your friendship ever.
You: I love you too. Come here you hoe.

I hugged his waist and he hugged my shoulders, Since I am short in height. 

You: well I have to go home now but I'll see you at your house later okay?
Yoyo: you Better come and not leave me waiting like that time we went were supposed to go get ice cream. 😑
Уоu: haha well I'll try not to. See you later hoe.
Yoyo: bye.
You: bye.
Yoandri gets closer to me and kisses my cheek then turns around and starts walking towards his friends. I go straight home. I need to think about stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 112 19
Read
40.5K 1.4K 12
Season 4 is readayyy 🎉
105K 2.4K 64
the title says it all 🌚
2.8K 75 13
Just read & find out