Irresistible [Lirry] EDITING!

By hopeangel11

One Direction Fanfic! [AU] Liam Payne + Harry Styles = Lirry Stayne! <3 Vampire (Harry) and human (Liam) l... More

Irresistible [Lirry]
Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

4.1K 124 7
By hopeangel11

Chapter 3

"Hello Liam," Harry said to me.

I stared at him wide-eyed, shocked and kinda scared of him randomly appearing behind me. I didn't even hear him walk up from behind. 

"Oh, Harry! You scared me," I said, putting a hand on my chest and feeling my heart beat quickly. I took in deep breaths to calm down and looked back at Harry, who was looking at me strangely. What is that expression on his face?...

"Sorry about that," Harry said after a couple seconds of looking at me weirdly. "I didn't mean to scare you. I was just gonna ask if you wanted to work on that skit today? I'm free now."

"I can't. I have football practice, and then there's a student council meeting right after. I am the team captain for the football team and class president, so I have to be there at both," I replied, closing the trunk of my car. "Maybe tomorrow?"

Harry looked at me more intensely and sighed. He seemed really diasappointed of my answer. "Yeah, tomorrow. I guess that's fine. It's just that-...I, uh wanted to work with you really badly... - for the skit, I mean," Harry added the last part quickly.

I smiled softly at that hesitation and gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Harry. I really wish we could start today, but I'm busy. And I'm also sorry for being stuck with me as your partner."

"Don't be...Sorry, that is. We can work on it tomorrow, when you're available," Harry said and smiled at me. But I could still see sadness in his eyes. I'll make it up to him...

"Okay...well, I'm gonna go to the chage room for football practice. Unless you still had something to say...?" I said awkwardly.

"Just to give you this; my number. Text or call me when you need to talk about the skit, or anything. Or even if you need to change the date of meeting up with me for tomorow if you're busy again," He said, giving me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Oh, alright. Sure...I'll text you when I can," I said, walking away to go back in the school.

"Actually...There is ONE other thing I wanted to ask you,' Harry suddenly said beside me, almost making me jump again. I didn't hear him come after me...again. 

"Oh really? What's that?" I asked and stopped walking to face him.

"C-...Could I possibly watch you practice for football...with your team?" Harry asked hesitantly.

I smiled at him and said, "Sure! You can watch any time, like some of the students do here. They just watch us practice. But I have to warn you; it's not all that interesting."

Harry chuckled and said, "That's fine with me. You're gonna be there anyways, so why not watch?"

That made me blush and walk in the school with him.

Oh the way he makes me feel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly ran into the change room after telling Harry to wait outside and sit on the bleachers. I changed and ran to the field.

Andy greeted me, slightly out of breath already, with a pat on the back. They didn't start practice yet, right? They never start without me. "Glad you finally came. Half the team was about to attack the coach for making us run 10 laps until you came."

I gave him an apologetic smile as we walked to the rest of the team. "Sorry about that...I was talking to Niall and grabbed my things late," I said.

"It's fine with me, dude. You just gotta apologize to the rest of the team now," he said.

I nodded and looked at the bleachers for Harry. I saw a bunch of girls at the top rows and they were waving at me when they tought I was looking at them. One of them even screeched - which I hate! - and started jumping up and down. Not looking for you, hun! I rolled my eyes and continued to scan the crowd. There wasn't a lot of people, because again, this is just a practice. But it still surprised me to see the amount of people taking time to watch us practice.

I found Harry sitting at the bottom front row and I smiled and waved at him. He saw me and waved back.

I decided to quickly run over to him after I told Andy to go ahead of me. "Hey...Sorry about the girls screaming and jumping. It's pretty normal though, so don't let them bug you so much. At least their not doing that to YOU, every single day," I said to Harry.

He laughed and said, "I think I might need my hearing to be repaired, but it's worth it. And by the way, most guys would love the attention you get from the ladies." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm not interested in girls, anyways. They know that, and everyone knows that. I just don't think they want to accept it."

"Probably..." Harry said, looking thoughtful.

"PAYNE! Get over here! We're gonna start practice," I heard the coach' voice boom loudly. Just then, the group of girls started screaming and I flinched back. Harry did the same and I laughed at our expressions.

"Again, you don't have to stay for the whole practice. And I still have that student council meeting after; which is in an hour," I told him, smiling.

"And I said I was gonna stay to watch you practice - with your team," he said, smiling back at me. I shook my head and ran off to the team.

Andy gave me a weird look and asked, "You know Styles?"

"You mean Harry? Yeah, we just met today," I replied.

"Didn't think you knew him," he said, leaving me confused. Why does everyone keep saying that? Is it that obvious I didn't notice him and Louis before? As if I didn't already feel bad!

"Okay, enough chit chat, ladies! Let's run through the play. Payne, you are on the yellow team against the blue team. Alright, get into your positions!" the coach yelled and we ran to our positions.

"Why is HE watching?" I heard some boys mumbling. I looked to where they were looking, and Harry being the only guy watching, he was probably who they were talking about.

"Yeah, he's never been to a game before. Why would he come to watch us practice?" another guy said.

"He probably wants to check us out, like the rest of the girls," said another guy, waving at the girls, who ignored him.

"You really think he's gay?" another asked, laughing with the others.

"Alright, focus guys! Let's just get through this then we can go home," I said, just to stop them from talking about Harry like that.

We started practice and I was the first to get the ball. I passed it to Andy, who passed it back to me. I ran as I kicked the ball around my 'opponents' and kicked the ball to the net. The goalie missed it and I scored.

"Good kick, Payne! And Bryans! Keep your eye on the ball! Don't let him score again," the coach yelled.

We played for an hour and I scored 5 times. Keith wasn't able to block my shots; which was good for me, but bad for him. Coach made him run a lap before heading to the change room.

I let everyone else walk ahead of me and I jogged over to the bleachers to meet Harry.

"I see you stayed for the whole hour," I said when I reached him.

He chuckled and said, "I said I would, didn't I?"

"You gone deaf yet?" I asked playfully as we walked to the change rooms.

"No, not yet. I survived it this time, but I can't promise next time. Those girls know how to scream," he said to me, smiling.

"You're coming to watch again next time?" I asked, quite shocked about that statement.

He seemed pretty surprised at himself for saying that, but quickly composed his face. He shrugged and smirked. "Maybe I will come again to watch you play football...Or maybe I won't. Unless, you promise that we can meet up for sure tomorrow to start our skit?"

I laughed and said, "For sure tomorrow. I don't wanna disappoint you twice in a row. I don't have anything planned tomorrow, except that."

"Who said you disappointed me?" Harry said playfully as we reached the door to the change room.

"I saw it on your face. But don't worry. I'll make sure to make it up to you tomorrow. Oh! And before I forget, where are we meeting?" I asked as I was about to walk in the change room, but then remembered to ask.

"Hmm...How about - " Harry suggested.

*I'm letting you guys choose: So...Where should they meet up? Harry's or Liam's house? Whichever one you pick, just tought I'd let you know that one of them would meet the family of whoever's house they go to. Want Liam to meet Harry's family, or Harry to meet Liam's family?

And do you think Harry will come back and watch Liam during football practice again?

Let me know! What will happen next?* x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 1 14
One Direction Fanfic.
20.9K 644 28
SEQUEL TO "TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY"! Please read "Irresistible", then "Truly, Madly, Deeply" BEFORE this one! The story will make more sense then! Lirry...
219K 2.1K 115
just some One Direction fanfics that I found interesting! *this is super old so some of these fanfics might've been removed*
46.3K 1.6K 14
After a group of lads kidnap a young billionaire named Harry Styles in the hopes of getting a high ransom for his return, said billionaire ends up un...