Underneath

By harryspadlocktattoo

they've been together before, they know each other better than themselves but when a stranger splits them apa... More

Underneath- Chapter 1
Familiar Feelings- Chapter 3
Unexpected Actions- Chapter 4
You Dont Understand- Chapter 5
That Night- Chapter 6
Jonah- Chapter 7
Bad Idea- Chapter 8
The Secret Room- Chapter 9
Beaten and Bruised- Chapter 10
Being Watched- Chapter 11
Unaware- Chapter 12
The Decision- Chapter 13
Lockdown- Chapter 14
UPDATE
Crash- Chapter 16
Step-Brother- Chapter 17

Back Again- Chapter 2

98 2 0
By harryspadlocktattoo

Chapter 2

***

I just stare into Harry's bloodshot eyes, they're fixed on Sam who is now stood directly in front of him. Both of them have their hands balled into fists by the sides of them. Harry inches closer. He raises his fist ready to punch Sam again.

"DO IT, c'mon Cheshire boy do it!!! hit me!" Sam says shoving Harry's shoulder.

Harry's brow forms into a tight, crinkled frown but he doesn't budge. If never seen Harry hold out his temper this long, I'm surprised he hasn't knocked Sam out yet. Harry's fist clenches tighter and I shoot up from the chair and grab his hands.

"Harry no! please don't do this! please, for me"

"babe" Harry sighs as his fists become loose in my hands

"she is no-" Sam says before I cut him off

"shh Sam go to your next class, I'm calming Harry down" I say very quietly

"huh fine" Sam says as he brushes Harry shoulder when he leaves.

I loosen my grip on Harry's hands and lead him over to the chair in the corner, he sits and watches closely as I perch on the bed.

"Harry why are you being like this?"

"I can't help it just when I see him near you, with you, touching you it makes me so angry" He sighs as the crinkle appears in his brow again.

"I know but why can't you just get over me?"

"its never that simple though is it" Harry says while placing his hand on my knee

"why isn't it? we've got an hour since were already late for lesson"

"you w-were m-my first" He replies shyly

"I know but how does that change things?"

"you're special Libby, do you think I would have dated you for 2 years if you weren't?" He says as he smirks

"I know I was special to you Harry but after today's events its very clear we bring out the worst in each other"

"but remember all the romantic moments, the tender ones, the eye watering hilarious ones and the steamy ones" Harry replies with a swift wink

"especially the steamy ones"

A loud giggle escapes my mouth and Harry's eyes lock on me, he always loved it when I giggled. I made it sound so easy telling him to get over me but the truth is I was still madly in love with him, he just didn't know. I didn't want him to know, it would only cause more fighting between him and Sam.

"look you know you mean the world to me, why cant you just be mine?" Harry says softly as tears begin to fill his eyes

"oh Harry! you make things so hard!"

"what have I done wrong, I've only ever tried to protect you and you just throw it back in my face!" He shouts and quickly rises to his feet

"I know but you go the wrong way about it Haz, instead of being nice and friendly you go round beating people up because they look at me!"

"its only because I love you so much" Harry replies taking my hands in his.

"no Harry"

I try and pull my hands from his tight grip but he tightens his huge fingers around mine. He is no longer looking at me but you the window in the door, his eyes are fixed on something but I cant move in his tight clasp.

"Harry? Harry?! HARRY!"

"woah what?" He says as he finally snaps out of his daze.

"you were staring out into the corridor and couldn't let go of my hands"

"oh sorry I was thinking hard" He says unconvincing

"Harry I know you better than anyone else, c'mon"

"well, I saw Sam and I didn't realise how angry I was getting I'm so sorry" He says as he touches the faint bruises on my hands

"its okay, I'm just glad you didn't flip out"

"I nearly did but I remember how much it hurts you" He says still mesmerized by the bruises he gave me.

"look, I have to go but we'll catch up later yeah?"

"I suppose" Harry sighs

"bye"

"don't I at least get a hug?" He says with his bottom lip poking out in a pout.

"of course"

I wrap my arms around his neck and tip toe as high as I can, Harry is much taller than me and even taller than Sam. I had forgotten how tall he actually is. His arms lock around my waist and he lifts me in the air.

"woah Harry ahhh put me down"

"hahaha you always hated that" He laughs as he places me gently on my feet again.

"why did you do that?! you know i ha-"

Harry cuts me off as he grabs me and pulls me into a kiss. I wanted to pull away but every bone in my body was telling me not to. I suddenly find my hands in his long hair, his curls wrapped around my fingers. His arms are tight around my waist, his hands slide into my back pockets. Just like old times. What am I doing?! No I cant fall under his spell again, to be honest I never fell out of it but I guess this wasn't wrong, I'm not with Sam or so I thought.

"No" Harry says breathlessly as I pull away, he pulls me much closer and continues to kiss me.

I couldn't find the strength to pull away, until Harry finally gives in.

"we cant kiss forever Lib" Harry says intertwining our fingers. 

"I wish we could, I never realised how much I missed you Harry"

"I've missed you from the moment we parted" He says, a tear falling down his cheek

"I know, I really do have to go"

"I love you" He smiles and I tear my hands away from his

"I love you too"

I shut the door behind me and leave him alone in the room and head to class, I remember there is only about half an hour left of the lesson. I never really cared about maths anyway. I decide to skip the rest of lesson and chill in my form room, I thought it would be empty but Tyler is sat on a table messing about on his phone. Tyler is my oldest friend, we've been friends since we were very young. He knows everything there is to know about me, I never worry about him making any kind of move towards because hes openly gay. Its so cleashae to have a gay friend but I couldn't wish for anyone else and the best is he loves all the things I love. All my other friends love stupid cheesy boy bands but I prefer Fall Out Boy, All Time Low and people like that. So does Tyler, I was lucky to have Tyler. Having a guy best friend is nothing like having a girl best friend. No bitching, no gossip, no arguments and best of all I know he won't ever tell anyone anything I tell him.

"hey Ty!!"

"hey babe" Tyler says happily as he welcomes me with a giant hug

"how come you're not in class?"

"well I realised you weren't in there and I knew you'd end up coming back here so I decided to wait for you" He says with his huge white smile

"you know me so well"

"I do, I also know somethings up so spill" He says folding his arms

"Its Sam and Harry, Harry mostly"

"ugh not him again, you know I really don't like Harry he's bad for you" Tyler sighs

"I know and I'm sorry but you know this story between me and Harry better than anyone"

"I do and you know why?" He says with a smirk

"why?"

"because were best friends" Tyler replies

"forever and always"

"so what happened?" Tyler asks

"well you know I had a crush on Sam?"

"obviously" He says rolling his eyes

"well I found out today he likes me too and we were kind of going out but right before Biology me and Sam were about to kiss and Harry saw and punched Sam in the nose"

"what a dick" Tyler says slyly as wipes the tears streaming down my face

"Ty don't call him that, you know I don't like it"

"sorry, carry on" He says listening intensely

"Sam's nose was bleeding so I took him to clean it up and we were just holding hands and Harry kicked the door in but he didn't hit Sam that time"

"he needs anger management" Tyler coughs

"and Sam left to go to class and while I was calming Haz down, he um well he kissed me"

"what?! make your mind up Lib!" Tyler gasps

"well I really like Sam but I-I-I love Harry"

"this has to be your decision, I can give you advice but I cant make it for you" He says and opens his arms to hug me

"you're the best, you know that?"

"I know" He says shaking me in our hug

I was still unsure what I was going to tell Sam but the one thing I did know was that Harry was the only person I wanted. The bell for break rings loud which means we only have 15 minutes before the next hour begins, Food Technology wasn't so bad. Wait I had Sam and Harry in that lesson, shit what if they both try and make a move? I need to speak to Sam now. I pull away from Tyler's long hug and sit with my legs crossed upon a table, I rummage around in my bag for my phone. I haven't looked at it since we went to Starbucks, I have 15 text messages and 3 missed calls. 10 messages from Sam, 2 from my father and 3 from Tyler. The 3 calls are all from Harry, since my phone was on silent I hadn't heard him call in the past few minutes; he was probably wondering where I went, hes protective like that. I send Harry a brief text...  

~Harry im fine, I will see you in FT please don't kick off at Sam, I love you <3. ~

I hit send before calling Sam, he picks up quickly just like always.

"what's up?" He asks

"nothing, well something I'm so sorry Sam"

"not this no please" His breath gets heavier

"Sam I thought this is what I wanted but its not, we were never really together though were we?"

"I understand, bye" He hangs up without another word.

I open a text from Harry with tears in my eyes, this hurts but I know it will be for the best.

~I wont babe, work with me in lesson yeh? it will be hilarious love you too <3 H. ~

A smile creeps onto my face, I love the gentle side of Harry.

~of course, love you more <3. ~

I send and slide my phone into my back pocket, I look up from the floor to see Tyler staring out the window. I forgot he was here. I stroll over and pull his beanie of his head and slip it over mine, leaving it loose at the back of my head.

"hey!" Tyler shouts

"I'll give it you back on the bus"

"you better" Tyler says wiggling his finger at me

"I will, now lets go to class before were late"

"wait, what s wrong? you never go to class early!" Tyler asks with a frown

"Harry will wonder where ive been now lets go"

"ugh him" Tyler spat

I ignore his comment, toss my bag over my shoulder and head out of form. Its a short walk to the cooking rooms but long enough to plan out what I'm going to say to Sam. We finally reach my room and Tyler goes off to his art room which is only a couple of doors down. He throws me a wink before he disappears behind the paint splattered door. I lean up against the wall and take my phone out of my pocket. I have text from Harry.

~I'm waiting for you outside FT, and not possible I love you the most <3 H. ~

I reply in confusion, I didn't see him here before.

~I don't see you? I love you to the moon and back <3. ~

A smile wipes my face every time he texts me, kisses me, looks at me. That's love, can't get no better than that, I wouldn't change him. Everyone thinks I would change his angry side but to be truthful it makes us stronger. Another text comes through.

~Look up, I love you more than infinity! ha beat that! <3 H. ~

My brow crinkles into a frown as I lift my head and look down the corridor for Harry, hes no where to be seen. Until I look to the left, he's leaning on the wall next to me with that cheeky smile he possess. His dimples pop as he smiles bigger. I poke his dimples and he giggles.

"aww ickle Harry and his cute little dimples"

"hands off the dimples missy" Harry laughs as he pushes my hands away

"or what?"

"you'll have to wait and see" He answers back as I continue to poke his dimples

"c'mon Styles lets see what you've got"

I shuffle past him and enter the classroom with the other students. I throw my bag on a hook and grab an apron. I struggle to tie the strings behind my back, Harry takes the strings out of my hands and does it for me. He grabs my hips and spins me around to face him.

"come here missy" Harry whispers pulling me closer

Before he can get any closer I put my hand in the bag of flour and throw some in his face. He stumbles back and wipes some of the flour from his face and looks at his white hands with a shocked expression.

"you're dead" Harry says grabbing the bag and throwing some back at me.

"Harry!"

I find my own bag of flour and grab a handful and throw it at his face. He reacts in a way I never expected, he holds the bag in both hands and shakes it over my head. I am soon covered head to toe in flour. I shake my body and most of the flour comes off but to get more off I pat myself down. Harry turns and walks towards the sink to wash his hands. You should never turn your back on your enemy.

"oi Styles!!"

Harry turns around and I tip a whole bag over his head in return. By now the whole class is staring at us and as usual our teacher has left us to our own devices while she sits in her office reading. Lazy old woman. Harry just stares at me angrily, I drop the empty bag and run towards the door.

"don't run away from me!" Harry shouts running after me

"you'll never get me"

I head to the only place where I know he cant go. The girls toilets. I'm not too far from them but Harry's legs are much longer than mine and I wasn't the fastest runner anyway. I'm now only a few strides away from the door to the toilets but Harry catches me up. He grabs me by the hips and pulls me towards him, I push him away with my hands firm on his chest.

"you're gonna pay for that" Harry growls in my ear

"never gonna happen"

"oh it will, you're staying at mine tonight right?" Harry asks

"maybe"

Harry's lips kiss my neck softly, he traces up and down the side of my neck from my ear to collar bone. He stops right in the middle of my neck and nibbles at my skin, my hands slip away from his chest and up into his hair. His hands are now in my back pockets, he pushes me against the wall as he towers over me taking his lips away from my neck. He moves his head over to the other side of my neck and nibbles once again but this time further up my neck. My weak spot. He bites harder and a moan escapes my mouth.

"Harry save it for later"

"mmm I suppose" Harry eventually tears his face away from my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 170 28
alyssa and her best friend kim go to get autographs from one direction but after alyssa comes face to face with death will she ever be the same again...
15.9K 482 31
* Book 3 * The trilogy book from the books 'I miss you' and 'I need you'. Now Harry is the one that's been taken away from Ellie. How much separation...
9.5K 93 17
Amber's heart is broken. To the point where she is almost beyond repair. Harry Styles meets Amber, and imeadiatly is attracted to her. But can Amber...
2.2K 61 27
Poppy Marbles is the new pop star, everyones talking about. Through her school years she got bullied by the same person, Harry Styles. What will happ...