Verbal Seductions

By LimitlessCreativity

My Collection of wondering thoughts for the cold lonely nights. Words that will make your heart beat fast and... More

Verbal Seductions
Her Pleasure (The Sweetest Wine)
His Pleasure (The Devilish Smile)
Their Pleasure (The Glorious Dance)
Comfort Pt. 1
Comfort Pt. 2
Make-up Sex
If I Kiss You What?
Bound
Skype Me
Glide Messages (Skype Me Pt. 2)
Author's Note
Hunger Games
My Throat is Sore
Lust
It All Starts With A Friend Request
Loyal
Christmas Presents

Best Friend

7.1K 53 8
By LimitlessCreativity

Girl when will you live a little. All you do is sit in this stuffy little apartment waiting for Thompson to come home. We can go out and party. He won't be back until tomorrow. He won't even know your gone. It's Friday Chelle, let's do something. My friend Asia whined at me.

Asia, you know we live different lives. I'm married. I'm not about to get caught up out there messing with you. I replied. She pouted. I was never one for the club anyway.

Chelle! She whined and stared at me with puppy eyes.

Assiiiaaaa! I whined back and looked at her.

Two hours later, after hair and make up torture I found myself on the way to what Asia referred to as the new hottest spot in the tri-city area. I stared out the window as the lights rolled past and only slightly listened to Asia and her prattle about the sexiest men and best drinks. Neither really appealed to me. I wasn't much of a drinker. The most I had ever done was a glass of wine to celebrate. When we pulled up the line was around the building. I sighed wishing I would have stayed home with my book.

girl boo. Shut up and come on. Asia grabbed my arm and we made our way to the line.

hey handsome. Asia said as she slipped into the line next to some man. She opened her arms for a hug which kind of surprised him but he followed her lead and hugged her letting his hand travel down her exposed back and come to rest on her ass.

what's good ma? He replied.

Nothing much. Asia grabbed my arm effectively pulling me into line with her as she carried conversation with the guys we had just cut in front of. The line behind us looked pissed but Asia just smiled happily as if she had known these guys her whole life.

you gonna save me a dance right? The guy asked.

of course. Asia replied as we disappeared into the club.

did you know them? I questioned.

no. She laughed. Let's hit the bar. I shook my head and followed. The music was too loud I couldn't hear myself think. It was super crowded I had to keep hold of Asia's hand as to not get lost.

When we made it to the bar, I stood by idly waiting for Asia. I was not drinking tonight. These men looked like wolves ready to pounce. I covered my cleavage a little.

Here, Asia said handing me a blue drink with a straw.

I don't want it.

Chelle loosen up please. I rolled my eyes and took the drink. She looked at me hopeful. I sipped and it was disgusting.

this is nasty. I complained. She only laughed and grabbed my hand. We went to a table and peeked at the crowd. She sipped her drink and I sipped mine. I didn't want it to go to waste.

Soon the alcohol started to kick in. Asia pulled me to the dance floor and we started to dance together. Or more she started to twerk on me. She was shaking and popping and all I could do was laugh and slap her on her big bubble booty. After a few dances she was encouraging me to shake my behind too. The alcohol had me going a little but not enough to embarrass myself. I danced on her a little before I was hot.

you need another drink. Stay here I'll be right back. Before I could protest she was gone. I sighed and nodded my head to the music.

hey ma can I dance with you? I shook my head no, rejecting every guy that tried. Finally Asia came back with two cups in hand. She handed one to me and sipped the other. I frowned but sipped it anyway. Before I knew it I was swirling in a world of color and sound. Asia was definitely behind me and I was dancing like I had lost it.

damn ma let get at your friend. I heard it clearly and I was afraid that Asia would pass me off to some guy but she pulled me closer to her.

nah this mine right here. She replied.

girl stop playing.

I'm not. I turned and wrapped my arms around Asia's neck.

for real? How long yall been together?

3 years we both replied with smiles.

it's like that. Why wasn't this guy taking the hint right now? Suddenly I felt a warmth on my lips. I stared at Asia wide eyed before the pressure of her lips on mine and the hit of the alcohol made me start to wonder why this kiss felt so good. Asia pulled away and the guy was gone but I was left with this weird sensation and flushed cheeks.

come on girl let's have fun. Asia handed another cup and I sipped away. I needed the alcohol after that incident. My mind was swirling but I was actually having fun. As the night ended Asia helped me stumble to the car. Somehow I managed to stay away the entire car ride back to the house. Asia helped me up to my room.

remind me never to get you drunk again. Asia laughed.

don't laugh at me. I whined as I plopped down on the bed. I was still feeling the the full effects of the alcohol.

did you have fun?

yes but something bothering me.

wha?

why you kiss me like that. Asia looked at me wide eyed.

girl boo that wasn't even a kiss for real. I blushed feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

whatever it was a kiss.

no, it wasnt.

yes it was.

let me show you a kiss. Before I could say another words her lips had arrested mine and we're moving gentle across them. She was holding the back of my neck and leveraging herself so that I had no choice but to give in to her will. I was kissing her back. She licked my bottom lip and I opened up for her. She was tonguing me down and I was letting her. She pulled away and my entire body heated up. My eyes were still closed.

that was a kiss.

un huh. I agreed as I slowly open my eyes.

come here and let me help you take off this dress. I turned my back to her so she could unzip me. My mind was a blur I had just kissed my best friend the way I kiss my husband. I soon felt the warmth of her hands on my shoulders as she pushed the straps on my dresses down. I was acutely aware of her presence as she pulled it down to the bed. She stood up and held out her hand to me. I took it and she pulled me up wobbly. My dress fell to the floor and she let me go effectively letting me fall to the bed. My breast fell heavy to either side. It wasn't the first time I had been naked in front of Asia but I was very aware of my nakedness in front of her right now.

Asia. I whispered.

Huh? She replied picking up my dress.

help me sit up. I replied. She looked at me and I held my hand out. She shook her head and reached for my hand but somehow I ended up pulling her down instead of her pulling me up. Her breast crashed into mine and even though she was still fully dressed I could feel her hardened nipple through the thin fabric. She hovered over me staring at my flushed face before leaning in and kissing me again. This time I was more than willing, almost eager to taste the strawberry lip gloss. I opened up and let her take control of me. The kiss was hot and desperate, fully of passion and intimacy. Soon she was kissing across my jaw and down my neck.

Asia I moaned my encouragement. I have no idea why I was so eager but the thought of my best friends lips on my body was making me hot. She pressed my breast together, gently sucking both nipples or alternating from one to the other. Her hand slipped down my body and across the lace panties that she had encouraged me to wear. I wrapped my legs, still heavy from my heels, around her tiny waist allowing her full access to my garden. She moved her fingers across the lace finding my pearl with no trouble. I moaned as she sucked my breast and played with my clitoris.

Asia. I clumsily pulled at the bottom of her dress. She moved enough for me to pull it over her head before pulling my panties from my bottom.

damn chelle. She whispered as she sunk a finger into my super moist vagina. I blushed as she worked one and then two fingers inside of me.

you so wet chelle.

you did it. I whined loving the feeling of her fingers inside of me.

I want to taste you. Before I could respond she started licking my clitoris while fingering my pussy. I swear I felt the bed start floating. She sucked and licked and finger fucked me until I was on the edge of madness. Her tongue swirled over my pussy before covering my ass and going back to my pussy.

fuck Asia I'm gonna cum.

then let go. Just as her tongue came back to rest on my clit I felt myself explode and my juices rush from me coating her face she only motorboated in it. My vagina was overly sensitive from squirting so aggressively but she didn't stop even as I flinched away from her.

where are you going? I have to get mine. I sat up and grasped her breast putting one into my mouth and suckling like a baby. She moaned for me grasping my hair back into a ponytail. I rubbed her wet pussy through her panties and she moaned my name.

chelle I need my release now. She whispered breathless. I moved towards a position in which to eat her out but she stopped me.

open your legs. I looked at her confused but did as I was told. She removed her panties and sat on top of me somewhere straddled. I could feel the warmth of her pussy on mine. She slowly started to grind our vaginas together. I couldn't lie, it felt amazing. She moaned out and picked up the pace. Soon I was moaning along with her. We rubbed out vaginas together until she started to quiver.

did u cum for me? I questioned. She nodded spent from her release but I wasn't done yet. I pushed her off of me, pinned her to the bed and sucked in her lips. She moaned as I took control of her. I quickly moved down her body not wanting to miss the opportunity to taste a pussy other than my own and just as I suspected she tasted sweet.

she moaned my name and pushed my head deeper into her wet cavern. I sunk two fingers inside and then 3. She was going crazy. I was excited that it was me that was causing it.

one more finger. I said to her. She shook her head but I wasn't trying to hear it. I sank my pinky into her creamy wetness with ease as the muscled relaxed around my fingers I worked inside of her harder and faster.

Fuck I'm gonna cum. She screamed.

are you? I questioned awaiting the eminent shower. I felt her muscles tighten followed by a rush of juice filling my mouth and covering my face. I drank in her wetness feeling amused and aroused once more. I spread her legs not giving her a chance to recover and returned the feeling of her clit against mine.

Chelly she moaned.

Yes asia. I moaned.

right there.

I got you baby. I replied moving my hips swiftly back and forth. I was about to reach my orgasm. I could feel it and I hoped that she was ready too.

Asia I moaned.

Chelly she returned. As my orgasm overtook me hers did the same as we both quivered in each others arms. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her lips.

I love you best friend.

---------
Comments please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
290 22 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
584 12 9
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 has just moved to a new state to start afresh. A successful affiliate marketer and a die-hard Wattpad reader, Ava makes an unconsc...
63.8K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...