Christmas Presents

She opened the last box and her eyes widened. Inside was a golden rose charm on a thin gold chain. She took it out of the box and handed it to me and then moved onto my lap. She pulled her hair up and I clip the chain into place. She looked down at it with a smile.

"It's so pretty." She said looking back at me. I smiled.

"You're even more beautiful wifey." I kissed her softly.

"I don't think I got you enough for Christmas now." She blushed and looked away.

"It's not a competition of who can do more. If it came from you than it's perfect." She got off my lap and stood over by the tree. She looked slightly embarrassed, but I couldn't tell why. I picked up the present which felt weightless. I couldn't imagine what she got me but I started slowly removing the layers of wrapping paper when something caught my eye. I looked up at her and realized that she was missing her pants. I looked at her curiously.

"Open your present." She commanded softly still blushing. I started peeling the wrapping paper again and watched as she removed her shirt. She was standing in front of me with just her bra and panties and I was starting to get an idea of just what this present was. I pulled at the wrapping again and watched as she stepped out of her panties. I wanted her to turn around so I could see that little phatty. I licked my lips and removed the last layer of paper watching as her breast came free from her bra. I sat the box to the side and signaled for her to come over to me. She obeyed.

"Lemme see." She turned around slowly and a little awkward but she was trying to be seductive. I reached out to touch her but she swatted my hand away.

"You haven't finished opening your present." I looked over at the box sure it was empty. I picked up and took off the top. Inside was a picture of a blood red rose. So many things ran through my mind. The rose was her, the rose was her virginity that's why it was blood red, it was a flower did that mean deflowering. I looked at her for the answer.

"It's beautiful."

"Do you get it?"

"I think so." She sat down on my lap straddling me.

"I want you so much. I need you. I don't want anyone but you to do this. I love you so much." She whispered kissing me to punctuate each sentence. I caressed her ass moving up her sides.

"Are you sure about this?" I questioned enjoying the feeling of her soft skin and feeling my anticipation growing. I kissed down her neck, holding her tightly. For some reason I felt a little bit of anxiousness mixed into all my excitement. I was a little nervous about my ability to satisfy her. I flipped her onto her back and pulled my shit over my head and placed it under her ass. I kissed across her chest and down her breast circling her areola with my tongue before taking her nipple into my mouth. I tried my best to focus my mind and not thinking about the negatives like what if I cum quick.

I heard her moan and her hands gently stroke the back of my head and it freed me from my doubts. I felt the blood rush down to my penis. It was pushing against my jeans raging to be let free but I had to take my time.

"You so hard." She whispered. I didn't know she could feel me pressed against her thigh. I switched to the other nipple giving the same attention before kissing down her stomach. I leaned up and unbuttoned my jeans and removed them given my pulsating manhood a little breathing room. I leaned back over her and pushed her legs back at the knees. Her beautiful little pussy lay before me exposed. Her body started turning red. You would think I had never seen her pussy before. She was nervous so I had to ease her anxiety.

"This is just for me right?" I whispered bringing my face withing inches of her juicy fruit.

"Yes." She whispered. I ran my tongue slowly down her pussy. She moaned deeply. The smell and taste of it was threatening the control that I had found over my sense. I wanted to hear her moan and cry my name. It wasn't even a want in my mind, I needed to hear it. I let one of her legs free and slid my finger over her clit pushing back the hood that covered her pearl. I licked it several times before sucking it and teasing it with my tongue. She was humming through closed lips trying to hold back but I knew all of her weaknesses.

My hand slid down and I pressed a finger into her wetness. Slipping and sliding sounds of my finger in her pussy was turning me on and she became more vocal about her pleasure.

"Shit. Right there." She moaned. I was loving it all. I was drowning in the sensory overload. I wanted to give her pleasure. That was all that matter right now and with each of her pleasure sounds my desire for her and my need to please her and myself grew. It felt like I had only been at my job for 10 minutes but the reality of it was had been closer to 30. Every time she was nearing climax I would change my speed or reposition myself. She was now begging me for release and I felt like now would give her the most intense orgasm.

"Please don't move. Right there. It feels so good." She cried. I obeyed her and soon she was exploding in a massive gush. She was screaming and shivering from her release. I quickly pulled my boxers off and prepped myself to feel the inside of her. I was so anxious. I couldn't anticipate what it would feel like. I pushed slowly holding my dick. She hissed.

"You ok baby?" I asked kissing her gently. She nodded but her eyes were closed tightly. The wetness from her pussy on the tip of my dick sent a pulse so strong through my body that I almost forgot to take my time. I pushed again this time the entire head sunk gently into her cavern.

"Ow ow." She cried out digging her nails into my back. "It hurts."

"You want me to stop?"

"No just keep going." I pushed myself all the way inside but it felt more like her muscles pulled me inside of her. They gripped on to me tightly and I was lost in the bottomless abyss being pressed by an ocean. The wetness was incomparable to the saliva that I was use to. The feeling of warm soft tightness wrapped around me. Her muscles were squeezing so tight as if she was afraid that I would leave.

"Relax baby." I groaned. Giving both of us time to adjust to the intensity of the new sensation. I started to pull back. Her muscles were not giving at all. I moaned in spited of myself. I looked down at her. She was still looking afraid. Was she in that much pain? I couldn't stop though. It felt so good being inside of her.

"Baby." I whispered. She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. Suddenly the anxiety in her body eased and I could move comfortably. I leaned over her and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I moved slowly in and out of her. Soon she was moaning my name and moving her hips to match my strokes.

Slowly I felt like I was giving in to madness. This deep wet richness found deep within her. I wanted to know what it felt like if she came while I was inside of her. I wanted to know what it would feel like if I came inside of her. Every thought was ridiculous and crazy but I felt that familiar feeling creep up my spine.

"I'm gonna cum and you keep it right there." She moaned. I wasn't going to disappoint her because if I kept it right there I was sure to come too. I pressed faster and deeper into her.

"Fuck." I groaned feeling like I might break before her. "Cum for me." Two more strokes and I felt the warmth rush from her down my stomach and coat all of me and her along with her muscles tighten around me and her body shiver violently. This orgasm was so much more intense than the others I had given her. One more stroke and I reached my breaking point. I felt myself explode and fill her insides. It was a feeling I couldn't describe. I felt elated. I looked down at her trying to catch my breath, she was smiling.

I pulled out and she watched me. My dick was still semi-hard so I guess my worries were all for nothing. She crawled over to me and looked up at me with innocent eyes before putting my dick into her mouth. My breath caught in my throat. Half from the surprise of her putting me into her mouth, the other half caused by the sensitivity of the head of my dick. She moved her tongue over the opening and sucked before taking me out of her mouth.

"You always taste mine. I was curious about yours. I never get to see you cum." She had a mischievous smile on her face. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply. Our tongues danced around one another.

"I fucking love you."