The Billionaires Unknown Heir...

By dihannakl

**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright... More

The Billionaires Unknown Heiress: His Billion Dollar Mistake
Chapter 1: The Interview
Chapter 2: The First Day
Chapter 3: The Cocktail Bar
Chapter 4: The Lunch Trip
Chapter 5: The Reservation
Chapter 6: The Fever
Chapter 7: The Business Trip
Chapter 8: The Email
Chapter 9: The Grey House Members
Chapter 10: The Emergency
Chapter 11: The Babysitter
Chapter 12: The Sister
Chapter 13: The Doctor's Office
Chapter 14: The Daydream
Chapter 15: The Man From The Past (One Year Book Anniversary 06.11.15)
Chapter 16: The Invitation
Chapter 17: The Skeletons
Chapter 18: The Douglas Mรฉnage
Chapter 19: The Daddy Issues
Chapter 20: The Californian Crush
Chapter 21: The Feeling of Letting Go
Chapter 22: The Thoughts of Death
Chapter 24: Till Death Do Us Part
Authors Notes
Authors Notes!!
URGENT UPDATE!

Chapter 23: The Letter

15.9K 461 23
By dihannakl

05.24.2016

Copyright © May 2016 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 23: The Letter

Sandra Adele Rose

The alcohol within my body consumed me entirely shot after shot. I heard the echoes of the guy serving me murmuring somethings about 'I had have enough'. Too bad I was sober or at least I had thought so.

The liquor couldn't even make my thoughts disappear, so I continued to drink my soul away. I wanted the pain to go so that I wouldn't have to deal with me hurting.

As the night few by, it got more crowed and louder that my head almost exploded from all the toxic in my system. My senses where half on and my vision was blurry that I hadn't noticed someone seated beside me in the dim lights.

His face was a blur and my attempt to move closer to get a better look was a failure because my numb body fell onto him. I think I began touching his face with my hands as he tried to support my weight along with is.

The small talk of nonsense soon turned into an intense heated lip lock in a relocated place. I didn't know how we got here and I wasn't even aware of what was happening.

We remained as two drunk people with broken souls or at least I was. His blurry face moved away from me one last time... His eyes... That's all I remembered.

My body broke through the unconsciousness I was in. I breathed heavily in the dark– in the dark! Quickly my eyes moved around in the spacious foreign room.

I calmed down once I saw Adeline next to me sleeping. Liam was gone though. It wasn't that dark anymore so I got out of the bed and eventually out of the room.

I tried to focus hard and remember the nightmare I had however, it was all so dark, blurry and basically jumbled up in a terrible mess.

My feet lead me out of the room, that's when I realised that we where in Liam's family house or mansion. The exactly place where I found out that Liam's sister was the one I caught David with before the wedding years ago. That night on Christmas Eve, when everything went chaotic.

There was light emitted from the living living area and hallway, that lead to the door. I immediately stopped walking when I heard faint voices talking.

"...I'm not going to get in the way, it's all my fault I should really go. It's for the best." That feminine voice laced with worry said.

I approached closer not meaning to actually ears drop but I did. "So that is what your going to do? Every time there's a problem you just pack your things and leave."

"You clearly saw that she would rather be anywhere else than around me. I'm the problem, Sandra won't forgive me."

"You think Cameroon will, once he finds out?—"

"Liam please stop, it was just a silly crush. Him and I would have never happened anyway– I mean look at him, Cameron is with someone now."

"If you didn't waste all your time on a man you knew you couldn't have, it wouldn't be like this. Cameroon felt something for you once Morgan, but you were stupid enough to pick David... Clearly he never was in love with you." It was silent for a while from all the arguing. "So your going back to Paris." Liam stated and it sounded like it was directed to no one in particular.

"Yeah... for good. I don't want to cause anymore trouble, I need a fresh start... Away from David and the whole upper East Side drama, this is New York."

"I hope you find what you're looking."

"Goodbye Liam."

A door closed which definitely was the front door, I made my way quietly away from there and went back upstairs to the room I came from. I felt bad for listening in on their conversation and for unintentionally invading her personal space which caused her to leave.

For good.

Don't get me wrong but if I knew she would be here I wouldn't have agreed to spend the weekend. It's hard seeing the person who played part in ruining my life and it seemed that David took more interest in her than me.

I'm sick of making it all about David, I don't want anything to do with him. I just want to have a quiet life.

I returned to the quest room and laid back down. Some part of me was hoping that he would come back. After hours of laying there, I fell back asleep without Liam.

Through my entire sleep the white envelope was bugging me. I was reminded of it and the way I behaved to Mary Katherine when she gave it to me. So I decided to get it over with and put it behind me.

"It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to say and I still had no idea of what to say. So I won't apologise because it would be the last thing you would want to hear from me. I'm not going to give you a share of my industry because I know you would turn it down by the thoughts that I was trying to buy you off, however I can offer you something you can't refuse. I saw a picture of your daughter, don't let her die, I want her to have half of my fortune if anything should happen to me. That will take time to amend on my bequeath. Your mother refused all of my offers, I hope she finds the happiness that she deserves. I know you must be furious with me for not knowing of your existence and not being able to be your father. Maybe it was better that way... don't give up on Liam without a fight he's a good boy. When you do forgive me, don't let it be too late. You've been hurt and disappointed too many times."

I threw the paper with such neat handwriting on the coffee table out of anger.

That's it! I thought that there would be more to this. I was looking for something more than just inheritance.

All I wanted was a sincere apology with the fact that we could make the father-daughter relationship work. All I could make out of his words was the fact that he was trying to say goodbye... For good.

There wasn't a word for how I currently felt. By ruining my family I ended up ruining Liam's too.

I sighed. Something I haven't done in a while. My head was telling me that I should leave, I mean I don't belong here neither does Adeline.

I sat there for a very long time unsure of what I was thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897 189 17
First book of the ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? ๐—œ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
122K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
36.7K 1.3K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
5.8K 205 22
Working for a rich family like the Thompson's, knowing that she was just like them once was hard for Amelia. The fact that she now had nothing left a...