Jasper's true mate

By Sgb1011-QOD

Jasper and Carlisle have Alter Ego's and they awoke to protect their family. Jasper informed Carlisle his awo... More

Jasper's True Mate
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Continue??? Please see author conversational post
News

Chapter 4

5.2K 95 3
By Sgb1011-QOD

Disclaimer, I do not own Twilight, all credit revolving names, nicknames, myths, pictures found online, photos, horses, Meyer's story, and characters belong to their respected owners. I do own my OC

Some language, and Mature content. I added a few pictures to give a bit of an idea for her and her designs for object's etc....
=====

=Flashback=

Edward was approached by Alice, she wanted to get her away from Jasper.

Since his thoughts were on Esme, and Emmett on the room.

He didn't catch her jealous thoughts.

They put a few new items, and fixed it up.

Curtains, and bedding

Emmett worked on the shelves. Edward placed his favorite books, and music.

Alice pulled Edward aside and convinced Edward that after he helped Esme with her room. They should then go shopping for school.

She will need plenty of 'proper' clothes for school. She gave him a list of things that he can help Sabine get.

Plus they will be able to talk and be able to be reintroduced.

Then alone, he can get to know her.

...

On the newly styled sofa, were jeans, a shirt, and lingerie. All in a bag, a mix of things Rose, and Esme put together.

----

Carlisle put together her new paperwork. Until he had a meeting, with everyone, and Jasper, he wanted to hold off volunteering any information.

After awhile Alice left to hunt, once she was out of the house she had to admit...she was furious....

====

Hearing the horse, her room now ready. They all went down to the living room.

Carlisle saw them hop off the horse. You couldn't tell they did anything.

Styles were the same, and smell, except for a small hint of claim, being aware only he and maybe -Rose could tell being more aware... looking for the actual signs...

(Strange) Carlisle thought observing

...

"What is?" Edward asked delving into his thoughts

"Nothing I'm wondering if the horse got them lost" Carlisle recovered and hiding his thoughts from him "Welcome home"

He greeted

Carlisle said this as they entered "Enjoy the ride?"

He smiled to them how he cared for them both. It was coming off him in waves.

....

"Loved it all, He is fast. Went far too, I could ride him to Texas" Jasper commented in regards to his comforting feeling

"He'd probably take you up on the offer" Sabine "May not want to make him any promises"

"He's gorgeous" Rose smiled at her happy

Rose went to her "Let me show you to your room"

She smiled and pulled her forward up the stairs.

...

Carlisle gave Rose the purse and Rose showed her...her space.

She gave a quick tour, then her room

The room was lovely, and she just looked, at first.

"Thank you" Sabine smiled to her

"Here this is from Carlisle, he sent your real family your paperwork. This is your new ID and license." Rose "We can browse a new car later on."

Rose talked while she took a proper shower. It didn't take long.

...

Sabine saw in the ID she had Medium Copper Amber Eye's like Jasper. She put on her black jeans and black bra and opened the door knowing it was just Rose.

Looking at her reflection, Rose saw her styling her hair.... Sabine looked at her ID again then to her eyes.

"Sis...everything OK?" Rose asked curious

Sabine looked to her, and smiled "yeah it will be"

She covered her eyes and when she opened her eyes...Rose gasped.

She now had eyes matching her ID.

"Better?" Sabine asked wanting her opinion

"Oh wow, nice ability" Rose commented

-It's only one, but it's fun- Sabine to Rose in her head "and one I can share"

-Cool- Rose replying

Rose got up, and went to the mirror

Sabine gave Rose medium red lips, and a soft eyeshadow look.

All she had to do was wave over the specified area

...

It just glamoured her, Rose loved it.

After giving them both soft red nail polish. Sabine through on her brown red shirt.

Rose gave her soft curls as a thank you, and they sat on her bed. Opening the purse she saw her phone, and credit cards, they exchanged numbers. So they could text each other, and play.

...

After twenty minutes...

Edward then knocked on the door

...

The door opened, Sabine was lazy and waved her hand, Rose heard the click and he opened it.

He saw them on the bed smiling at each other.

It made him smile.

"Everyone is awaiting in the living room." Edward stated

=Not Alice as she yet to return=

...

Rose rolled her eyes -When we talk this way...can he hear? -Rose to Sabine

Edward smiled, but waited by the door

Sabine giggled -No because I'm in your head-she smiled

Rose smiled -Good- "We'll talk all the time" Rose helped her up, pulling.

The three went downstairs at human pace.

...

"Carlisle once the meeting is over. I'll take Sabine shopping for school" Edward began

Jasper knew he was anal in regards to proper procedures, and school.

They walked in and Sabine went next to sit near Jasper and Rose.

He desired to be near her

...

"Don' ya think ya should ask permission beforehand?" Jasper asked

"I just did" Edward said patiently (Thinking he meant Carlisle)

"Edward let's begin...We all came first so she can be introduced as...-Sabine now as an identity-...will be Sabine Whitlock." Carlisle beginning "This is how she will be addressed and enrolled in school"

"..." Everyone

...

You could hear a pin drop it was so quiet, no one moved.

"So she's taking Jasper's name?" Emmett asked innocently

"I don't see any issues, there's enough "Cullen's" Jasper and I play twin's as "Hale's", her being the last addition makes sense. Though we could've play at you being an older sister of me. Still I guess triplets would've been odd, considering you'll want to be around 'My brother'." Rose smiling

Only Rose didn't 'specify' the 'brother' in question. She knew if she slipped best she was a "Whitlock" vs "Hale" or "Cullen" but doubt she would.

Considering her control.

...

Edward assumed, and figured she'd begin to date him, to become a "Cullen".

He figured Rose was right. This would let her "Date" him.

Esme went to her husband and spoke.

"So that was what the package was about, it had her ID? And papers... makes sense..." Esme smiling happy to have a lovely daughter

(How lovely) Esme smiled

Sabine gave off happy and excited emotions

...

Edward didn't like that she had that last name, but her death would cause immediate problems.

Since she needed to be hid out in school, figured he'd go with it. She was a Newborn.

He didn't like the Human drinkers chose to get themselves involved, but figured "Peter" did work fast so said nothing.

As of now she was the same age as he so was content, her ability gave a similar eye shade...all was well...

...

They can always change it once they wedded anyways. Still if she wanted later he can always have an ID with her as a "Masen".

...

Sabine knew this was Jasper's True Last name, so she was giving off a "Happy" vibe and everyone was happy.

Esme came over to her "Did everything fit dear?"

She was regarding the lingerie, and Edward switched minds. It wasn't his department. Plus didn't want to intrude but must admit. She did have a Lustful body.

She was glorious...he wanted her, but must do this properly. A meeting, an escort, an outing etc... What Alice showed and suggested was right.

He went to Emmett's mind wishing to challenge her.

...

It was now Jasper who switched to feeling the atmosphere. He felt Emmett wishing to challenge and Edward's curiosity of Sabine.

Probably regarding her eye color change. Then Carlisle needing to "talk" to him.

"Yes, thank you." Sabine said happy

Jasper felt her ease probably in regards as clothes, either way while with Rose she was Happy. Which made him happy.

They had girl time.

Edward during this time was working on a new tune at the piano. All "felt" fine.

"We should go...get "other" thing's you need" Jasper pulling her into him

Edward saw this and knew...his ability was always stronger by touch.

He figured it was because she was a Newborn and didn't want her "out of control" to expose them.

...

"I already said I'd take her" Edward repeated himself

In Edward's eye's he was pawing what was his. He didn't like it but figured he was worried about her "control". That's "Why" he didn't question anything.

He had the most 'experience' with newborns.

...

In Jasper's eye's he despised Edward trying to cut in, and get 'involved'.

What he felt from Edward wasn't jealousy...in fact he was confused by "What" he felt.

He couldn't understand it.

Edward felt-:

Concern for her well being, wanting her to become depending -Who on him or Edward?

Truly worried -About what?

School???- Worried of her exposing them to humans???

He felt a 'Need'.

Need? She isn't his concern or as a brother? He didn't flip when he found out she was a "Whitlock".

"Jasper, Peter sent this as well." Carlisle gave him the phone "I didn't know your last one broke"

Jasper smirked "..."

....

He checked his phone saw his wife's number was there.

Edward escorted Sabine out of the house to shop, and sped out of the driveway.

Since he was busy with Carlisle that was the opening Edward had needed.

"That Bastard!" Jasper as he heard Edward's Volvo

Jasper was angry but didn't say anything Alice had left to hunt before the last meeting so didn't know about her license or ID.

To be continued....

-Questions for you guys!-Please read and comment

So Edward wants her? What do you guys think?

Alice is jealous!!! What will she do???

What do you think what of her feeding habit's, making Jasper have to go back to human???

There's so much going on vs Family, and Alice. Let me know what you think, so we have the first Vampiric horse, What if the Cullen's find out about their feeding habits? Will there be trouble?

So Read and Review and Vote!!!

I always love to hear from you. As well as Constructive criticism.

Thank you for reading let me know if you want me to continue....

Thanks!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 8.3K 37
So we have all read the book and watched the movies. My name is Lilliana. I created the Cold ones. Aro, Cauis, and Marcus are not the oldest. I have...
291K 5.6K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...
240K 4.5K 23
Carlisle and Esme were out hunting when they heard a babies cry. Esme rushed towards the sound and saw a beautiful baby girl. Carlisle and Esme decid...
5K 49 20
Never would have thought of being a mate to someone I didn't even think that I deserved to have one because of what I did but it was because of you t...