My Irish Boy

By MatsuMania

More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]

[13]

2.2K 61 38
By MatsuMania

Mark rolled his eyes,
"You're getting VERY touchy feely..." Jack told him.
"It's not my fault. You just have an amazing body." Mark whispered, making Jack shiver. Mark began to pin Jack to his bed.

"M-Mark?" Jack asked as his shirt was removed, Mark removed his shirt and undid his jeans. Jack's sweats were pulled down, along with his briefs. Mark stayed in his underwear as he towered over Jack, making him blush and flinch.
"P-please, no..." Jack stuttered, Mark pulled Jack's legs apart. And he started....

Kissing Jack's lips softly,
"Mm?" Jack questioned. Mark smiled,
"I'm gonna need you to come with me." Jack was scooped up, And still naked. Which was a problem for him,
"Mark... Can we go back and get my briefs?" Jack asked,
"Nope. We're having a bubble bath!" Mark chirped. Jack crossed his legs, being humiliated inside of his own home was the worst! Mark nuzzled his nose into Jack's hair, making Jack push his face away. Mark opened the bathroom door and stepped in, closing and locking it.

Jack was gently placed into the tub, he shivered as his bare backside made contact with the cold material of the tub. Mark turned the taps and let warm water pour from the faucet. Jack began feeling water submerge, touching his waist with a warm feeling.

Mark slipped out of his boxers and grabbed three bath bombs, tossing each one in while he slipped into the tub. The bombs disintegrated and bubbles took form, making the water soapy.

Jack giggled a bit, but sighed and looked over the edge of the tub. 'Am I no longer a buoyant and bubbly Irishman?' Jack thought, not noticing Mark had bubbles all over him and was lurking towards him. Mark jumped on Jack, making him squeal and laugh.

"Mark! You dunce!" Jack giggled again, hitting Mark softly. Jack exhaled, slowly submerging himself into the soap water. 'I need to unwind...' Jack thought, then feeling something weird. He sat up, seeing that Mark was pinching his backside.
"Mark, stop that!" Jack slapped his hands away and shoved Mark.
"It's fun to see you flustered..." Mark purred, pinning his wrists down.
"Mark... I just want to have a normal bath with you." Jack explained, but Mark didn't listen. He started to suck on Jack's collarbone, making Jack squeal. Mark laughed a bit and let go, making Jack more irritated. Jack had snapped.
"Mark. How many times do I have to tell you not to act creepy?" Jack asked, Mark just grabbed his backside.
"Is saying you have an amazing body an answer?" Mark whispered, Jack felt angry.

«A few minutes later...»

"GET OUT!" Jack screamed as he pushed Mark out of the bathroom. Mark had been saying dirty things about Jack, that was the thing that set him off. Jack slammed the door and locked it, going back towards the tub. He grabbed another bath bomb and threw it in, smelling the scent of fresh flowers.

He stepped in and exhaled, laying back down as the bubbles washed over him. 'Now THIS is how you relax...' Jack thought, smiling as he smelled the mixes of fresh flowers and Irish Springs. He honestly felt like he was bathing in a rainforest waterfall, decorated in exotic flowers.

Mark, waiting outside while he was wet and cold, knocked.
"Jacky? Honey Pie? Pumpkin?" Mark called, even his partner's nicknames didn't get his attention. Jack was just unwinding and peacefully let the water wash over his bare body.

"Baby... My boxers are in there!" Mark called again, and Jack grabbed Mark's hairbrush and threw it at the door, making a loud noise. Mark backed away, but then started banging on the door. Jack shot up,
"Baby needs to listen to daddy..." Mark said, managing to get the lock loose. Jack began crying as Mark got in, Mark saw his upset partner and walked towards him.
"Baby Bear... Please don't cry..." Mark lifted Jack out of the tub, he could never relax!

"A-all I wanted was just to relax in the bath... It's not that hard to ask for!" Jack sobbed,
Mark rubbed circles into Jack's back. He began calming down a bit, but Mark started tweaking at his nipples. Jack gasped, but he took it. He let Mark fiddle around with him like a toy and kiss him. Jack then felt his backside being caressed, and Mark leaned in close.
"You want me to finger you?" Mark asked in a deep voice, that made Jack fall off. Mark laughed and said it was a joke.
"Pervert!" Jack squealed, blushing. He was picked up again, his bottom was cupped in both of Mark's hands. Jack sucked in his breath, his face a rosy color. Mark began to slap it lightly, making Jack squeak and yelp.
"You're such a sweet baby..." Mark chuckled, grabbing a towel and lazily covering Jack with it.

"Love you..." Mark said, ruffling Jack's hair. Jack smiled and gripped his towel, walking to his room to get dressed. Mark slipped on the boxers he had on the floor and picked up his hairbrush.
"Markimoo..." Jack called, getting Mark's attention.

"Baby Seán?" Mark smiled as he saw Jack wrapped up in a bathrobe,
"Aww...." He cooed. Jack's eyes beamed, and he jumped into Mark's arms.
"Have you found what your wearing today?" Mark asked, Jack nodded.
"So, just briefs and a bathrobe, huh?" Mark pinched Jack's cheek,
"No skinny jeans, cute shirts or sweaters, and no adorable long-sleeve?" He asked, pouting slightly.
"Mark!" Jack giggled, shoving him.
"All I want to do, is just relax. Okay?" Jack said. Mark nodded, Thinking about the perfect way to surprise Jack.

{Later...}

Jack looked around,
"Markie Mark?" He asked. Jack fixed his bathrobe and found a note, it read:

My little honey pie,
I am out of town to go get something, I'll be home by six.
But since you've made my heart go zoom,
Check the bathroom.
It's nothing personal or... I don't know.
Heh, well... this is the note.
Love,
Markimoo

Jack shook his head, giggling a bit as he put the note down. He headed upstairs where he had found another note on the bathroom door:

My sweetest baby,
Behind this very door is something unimaginable. And just for you...
And I know I shouldn't fondle you or treat you like a toy,
I should treat you like my baby boy.
So, go ahead, open the door.
The opportunity is yours.
Hugs and kisses,
Markie Mark

Jack pushed the door open, gasping at what he had saw. Scented candles filled the dim lit room, curtains were closed, it was quiet, And there was a fresh, new bubble bath waiting for him. Jack untied his robe and slipped out of his briefs, letting himself sink into the tub's warm water. Jack exhaled, 'Mark really knows how to draw a bath!' He thought. Jack didn't keep track of time, and heard the door to the bathroom open. It was Mark,
"Hey, Marky!" Jack smiled, Mark didn't answer. He promised not to speak during Jack's relaxation surprise. Mark began taking out a wine bottle, pouring some into a glass. Mark handed Jack the wine and sat down,
"Oh, thank you!" Jack said, sipping on it. Jack began feeling like this was the best night of his life.

"You went out of town just to get fancy wine?" Jack asked, Mark, again, didn't answer. Jack just thought it was a joke until he wanted to get out. Mark grabbed his waist, making him gasp. Mark pulled Jack into his lap, then started drying him with a towel. Jack began feeling a little bit creeped out, and blushed when he was taken to his room.
"Mark?" Jack asked, Mark ignored him and just placed him on his bed. Mark put him in his footie pajamas, but didn't zip them up yet. Jack began feeling helpless, Mark just started to suckle on his nipples.
"Mark! This isn't funny! Just stop! All I wanted was the bath and wine, not you being creepy!" Jack screamed, blushing madly. Mark bit one and flicked his tongue across it, making Jack pant. Mark kissed it after, making Jack's foot trigger like a gun and kick him between his legs.

"Awww.... My nuts." Mark groaned, he looked at Jack and smiled awkwardly. Jack stood up and tapped his foot,
"Uh, oh..." Mark said. Jack took a deep breath,
"ALL I WANTED WAS TO RELAX! YOU ALMOST MADE ME EXCRUCIATINGLY HAPPY! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!" He yelled. Mark flinched but didn't leave, so Jack shoved him out onto the balcony and locked the door.
"There's a pillow and blankets out there. You deserve this, Mark." Jack said, zipping up his footie pajamas. Mark regretted his decision,
"Baby, I'm sorry!" He said. His little skinny and petite baby boy flipped him off,
"You're sleeping outside this time!" He yelled.
"Sweetie! I'll wash the dishes, clean the house, I'll give you massages and do anything you ask! I swear!" Mark pleaded, Jack quickly opened the door.
"Get in, ya Doof." Jack said.

~~~

"Aw, yeah.... Right there!" Jack said as Mark rubbed his feet. Mark was his own slave now, giving him cuddles, washing the dishes, scrubbing the floors and feeding Jack.
"Yes, master..." Mark said, sighing.

~~~
"Woo!" Jack cheered as he shot his briefs like a rubber band. He ran around nude as Mark picked up his clothes,
"I hope your having fun, master." He said as Jack jumped on him. Mark fell to the floor,  Jack laughing as he did.

~~~

Mark began massaging Jack's shoulders, and he enjoyed it.
"Oh, Marky... how did you get so good at this?" Jack asked, smiling.
"I don't know." Mark answered.

Mark went back to his room after Jack was in bed,
"Ugh..." Mark croaked, flopping onto his bed. Mark screamed into his pillow and sighed, falling asleep after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
287K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...