Just the average life of a gi...

By Yukina_

A story of a regular girls life. With a twist. More

Preface
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Side note
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Note to readers
One last thing
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Side note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note

Authors Note

1 0 0
By Yukina_

Sorry to all who read this story but I think I am going to discontinue it. It's been awhile since it started and I don't have the story line anymore. I think I will write a new story with  the same idea but different story. I have also considered publishing other short stories I've written. Thanks for following along and maybe I'll rewrite the story but for now, it'll be on an indefinite hiatus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 113K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
805K 68.1K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
370K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...