Gone(bts fanfic)

By bts_line

"We still can be happy right?". More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Jungkook)
Chapter 3(V)
Chapter 4(Namjoon)
Chapter 5(Suga)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(Jimin)
Chapter 8(Jhope)
Chapter 9(Jin)
Chapter 10.Starting new life
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.Jin is back?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.Goodbye guys
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.The truth
Chapter 19.Running away
Chapter 21.Hiding
Chapter 22.Did V die?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.V's suicide
Chapter 24.A shocking truth
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.The
Chapter 27.Investigation
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33.
34.
35.Hyung??
36.Why?
37.
38.Thank You
Sorry
39.
39.
40. part 1
40. part 2
41.
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue
sorry

Chapter 20.Unexpected guest

239 6 2
By bts_line

Namjoon take a deep breath and turn the door knob slowly.He try to look as calm as possible.

When he open the door, Hyun Tak show his cop badge. There was 2 people behind him.He also show a piece of paper.There is something written on it. It was A WARRANT.

Namjoon look at the paper, shocked.
He become speechless. He know this day would come.His heart beat faster suddenly.Namjoon,calm down, u can do this, they will go after they can't find Taehyung here.

Hyun Tak and his guy enter the house without being invited.

Namjoon only tail them with his eyes.

Jungkook wake Jhope.Jhope is surprised and panic.Jungkook realised Jhope is panic.He whisper to Jhope."hyung, calm down".

Suga is surprised seeing a stranger enter his house.

"what the hell did u people do in my house!?".

"Mind your language sir".One of the three said.

Hyun Tak show his badge.

"we have a warrant to search in your house and arrest Kim Taehyung".

"what!!?".Suga is so shocked and puzzled.He look at Namjoon trying to ask what the hell is happening.

"what do you mean with that sir?".He is trying to figure what the hell is going on.

"u really don't know?".

"Just tell me what has happen".Suga being impatient.

Only Jimin and Suga is focus to Hyun Tak.Jungkook,Namjoon and Jhope only look at the floor, acting like they still don't know.

"Kim Taehyung has kill his dad a month ago, and his mom died the same day.But the forensic say she died because of suicide.His mom hold the broken bottle, the weapon that was analysed to be the reason for the death of his dad. But, his fingerprint and blood was also found at the bottle.And he was the main suspect for this case.Based on the proof and analysis we believe that Kim Taehyung is the murderer.

Based on the proof and analysis, we believe that Kim Taehyung is the murderer.
Hyung, if one day u saw a news about me,i just want u know that, i never mean to do that.
That sentences keep playing in Suga head.

Jimin shake his head."No way, that was impossible,he won't do that".

He turn to Namjoon.But Namjoon only give him a blank expression.

S: that alien, he keep making trouble.No wonder...

N: hyung.

Namjoon stop Suga from talking.

Suga walk out but Hyun Tak stop him.

"u can't go anywhere b4 u tell me what i want to know".

"that kid,he had nothing to do with me, u can ask other people in this house who know more than me,i need to go to work again".Suga look straight into Hyun Tak eyes.

Namjoon feel a little relieved because Suga tell nothing.

Suga walk out then drive the bike.

The other two officer report to Hyun Tak.

"sir,he is not here, and it seems like he has go from here, there is no proof".

Jimin, Namjoon,Jungkook and Jhope sit on a couch facing Hyun Tak who sit on the single sofa in front of them.

"Now,tell me everything about him, i'm sure u guys know a lot, u guys live together for a few years, don't lie, u might be accused for cooperating with criminal".

Jhope feel scared.Jungkook and Namjoon act cool while Jimin still processing what the hell just happen in his head.

"it seems like u guys have a lot to tell and don't know where to start, so i will ask".

HT: did Kim Taehyung act weird lately?

Hyun Tak look at Jhope but Jhope only look at the floor. He could feel Hyun Tak is watching him.

JH: he..he become quiet lately.

HT: ok, next question.When is the last time you saw him?

He is watching them, and wait for them to answer but they take some time to answer.

N: a few days ago.
good Namjoon, u just lied to a cops.

HT: r u sure?what day?

JK: we r not sure, maybe Tuesday he go, right hyung?

Jungkook turn to jhope.

JH: yeah, maybe tu.. tuesday.
Wth r u doing Jhope.You r lying.To a cop.

Jimin sigh, but only he could hear.
Wth did this people do?they lied.we just saw him yesterday.But,he remain silent.

HT: next question.Did he tell u where he is going?

Hyun tak look at Jimin.

JM: idk. we really don't know.He don't even tell us, he go suddenly.

Hyun Tak then turn to Jungkook.

JK:idk too.

HT: u know what, if u guys lied, u guys could be drag into the jail too for compromise with a criminal.

Jhope start to feel scared.Jungkook put his hand on Jhope thigh so he calm down.

N: sir, we really don't know and we r surprised to hear what he has done.We never thought that he has did a crime.He was a nice guy,he never hurt anyone.R u sure sir, that it was him who kill his dad?what if it was someone else who kill his dad, but he framed Taehyung?

HT: nope, there was a solid evidence.R u trying to change the suspect?

N: no, sir, but it was impossible.I know my friend,he won't do that.

Hyun Tak take the picture in a frame at a shelf.He look and watch the people in the picture.

HT: hmm...u guys seems to be so close.What if u guys hv already know,he did a crime, but u guys hid him so he won't get caught by the police. Well, u guys r bestfriend, who would want his bestfriend be in jail right?

Jungkook, Namjoon and Jhope is puzzled.

Only Jimin feel angry.

JM: what, do u mean, sir?so u r saying that he did the crime on purpose and we r helping him?

HT: well, if that is what u think.

Jimin got angry.

JM: get out from here!get out!i still have a right, even u have a warrant.Jimin push Hyun Tak untill outside of the house. He lock the door.

JM: i hate it when people accuse my friend. Crazy people.
Jimin lean against the wall while pulling his hair.

JH: I can't do this anymore.I never lied in my life. I just lied to a cop.

Jungkook try to coax Jhope.

JK: hyung, please for V hyung, please don't tell them.

N: we can't let him be in jail.

JH: then how long u want to hid him, huh?how long?he will get caught one day! what u do is wrong!u only make him become worser.He need to face the music for what he has done!

Jimin just heard their conversation.

JM: what did u guys talk about?so is it true?he really kill his dad!?

Namjoon keep being silent.

JM: so it was true.Ya~.the people in this house is a good actor.The people in this house has goes crazy.Is it only me who had the sense now?

JK: hyung~.

Jungkook coax Jimin but Jimin feel so angry,so he ignored Jungkook.

JK: hyung, eottokhae?all the hyung is like hate V hyung now.

N: i will figure sonething.

JK: hajiman hyung,where did u send V hyung?

N:Daegu.I got a friend there that will help him.

>>>>>>

Min Hyuk enter the car.he just come back from one of the house near the boys house.

MH: sunbaenim, their neighbour said that the last time they saw Kim Taehyung is yesterday.

He go with one of the guys who live in the house.The guy come home alone after that.

HT: so.. they lied.This case just getting interesting.Prepare yourself Min Hyuk, we r going to have some 'fun' in this case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 9.1K 27
" Your cute "
2.6K 55 10
"it's okay... you are safe now" "who are you?" "I'm ..."
72.7K 3.2K 14
"He has nice lips" "Yeah, and they're taken"
350K 13.2K 47
"Jimin you might be the lucky someone, i have been looking for..." © -kookieeee