Gleam In Dark √

By angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... More

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
6. Unwilling Parting!
7. Their 1st meet!
8. Hate for gangster!
9. Officially together!
10. Love test!
11. Alliance for her!
12. She did blunder!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
16. Mystery of Enmity!
17. They are murderers!
New cover
18. Secret of Murder!
19. The trump card!
Epilogue!

20. Final Chapter!

10.3K 904 103
By angelove2

The final chapter

Everyone rushed to the hospital..Manik was running in the corridor of the hospital with Nandini in his arms..his shirt was totally drenched with her blood..she was lying unconscious in his arms ..her hands were moving to and fro while he was running like a maniac..

"DOCTORRRR" ..he shouted with helpless voice ..his Nandini lying lifelessly in his arms was creating havoc inside him..he lost his sanity and nothing ..nothing can soothe him today..all he want right now is..that she opens her eyes and give him her that shining smile on which his whole life depends..

Doctors and ward boys rushed towards him..and the doctor instantly called the stretcher ..Manik very securely placed her on it..and they took her straight to the OT.. he wasn't ready to leave her hand..but as soon as they took her inside..their hands parted and he felt like his heartbeat stopped..he isn't alive..his whole world crashes down..nothing left for him..he once again pushed into that darkness from where ..she brought him out..

He took some heavy steps backwards..he collided with the bench ..and he instantly broke down.. Never in his whole life ..he felt this helpless..the girl who is his life..is fighting for her last breath..he can't loose her..she is his everything..if anything happens to her..he will die for sure..he won't be able to breath even for a minute..

No! God can't be this cruel to them.. All their life these two pure souls craved for love..relations..when they got each other that hunger..that yearning..that longing eventually ceased.. Her one smile..that one smile used to gratify him.. Nothing matters to him when she is around..but today she is lying inside amidst of machineries..needles pricked in her body.. All this was giving him never ending pain..and only his heart knows how painful every second is for him..

Shreya saw Manik ..sitting totally broke down..even she was in bad tears..but somehow she held herself..and walked straight to Manik..

She sat down beside him..this day is really the toughest for them... First that murder truth..then the truth of MaNan's life came in front of them..which left all of them flabbergasted.. After all the life they were living from last 24 years ..it was based on a illusion...

She placed her supporting hand on his shoulder..and he looked at her..he gave her a weak smile which was full of pain only..he may be master in hiding his pain..but the little does he know that the person who really loves you..can very easily figure the pain behind your every smile..

Shreya : "don't Manik..don't fool me..woh theek ho jaegi..".. She said In her soft voice and meanwhile.. Rishab too reached the hospital and saw Manik and shreya...he slowly walked towards them..

Manik : " Han..woh theek ho jaegi..usne kaha tha mujhe ki woh mera sath kabhi nhi choregi..she had promised me shreya..tum dekhna..she will be all fine..".. He said all this In a go..but failed to hide that pain in his voice..that thorns pricking in his heart and making it bleed..

Shreya : "Manik..".. She called him but he wiped off his tears and gave her a huge smile but she wasn't convinced with his fake smile..

She instantly hugged him..and after a little struggle ..he give in..he found a sisterly love in her embrace... She hugged him as tight as she can..like a mother console her son..like a sister support her brother..she is showering love and concern on him..

He too hugged her back..and cried very badly..like a small baby..Rishab was shocked to see that state of his.. He has never thought that a ruthless gangster can be this soft and broken..

Manik : " agar use kuch ho gaya na shreya..then..then I swear..I swear mai mar jaunga..nahi reh sakta mai uske bina..mai ..mai nhi...nhi..shreya I will die..".. He cried and poured out his heart..she was feeling very helpless right now..all she wants to stop his hiccups any how..even she was badly in tears..

Nandini is their life..they can't imagine her life without her.. She is a girl full of life..she never gave upon anything.. She might suffered a lot but there was never complain on her lips..she broke down thousands of times ..but always..always she stood up..that innocence in her..that truth in her ..never died.. She is pool of emotion in which everyone wants to dive..

Shreya : "kuch nahi hoga use Manik..woh bhi humse bahut pyaar karti hai..please sambhalo khudko..tum ese nahi tut sakte Manik..".. She consoled him..while rishab was watching all that with tearful eyes..he wasn't able to take this pain anymore and he ran out from there..

Shreya noticed that he is going from there..she broke the hug..and wiped off Manik's tears..just then Cabir Navya and Aryaman too arrived there..

Cabir : " Nandini kaha hai Manik?.. Woh theek toh hai?".. He asked with worry all over his face..as on the way.. Rishab had informed Aryaman about the unfortunate event..

Manik looked at them with swelled red eyes..Navya instantly rushed towards him..and bent down on her knees..she held his hands In her ..and looked at him with love and concern..

Navya : "kuch nahi hoga use Manik..".. She assured him and he nodded with painful eyes..

Shreya : "she is in OT ...Cabir tum log Manik ke paas ruko..Mai Abhi aayi..".. With that she took a leave after patting on Manik's head like a sister..

Scene shifted..

Rishab was standing in front of the temple in hospital.. Shreya saw him from distance And called him softly ..his hurtful words still ringing in her ears..but right now ..its not the time to fight..but its the time to stand by each other..and this is the purity of every relation..that even after fighting like dog and cat..you end up in your love ones arms..consoling them..supporting them..

He turned around to see her standing far away from him..his eyes were all teary..he was totally shattered within himself..she keeping all grudges aside..ran towards him..and within a second engulfed him in her arms..while he too reciprocated with equal fervor..

Rishab : " use kuch hoga toh nhi na..woh mujhe chorke nahi jaegi na..".. He asked like a small baby..and Shreya ruffled his hairs..while hugging him tight..tears were flowing out of their eyes..but that hug was soothing them..

Shreya : "woh kahi nahi jaegi rishab..woh ja he nhi sakti..woh bhi toh hum sabse pyaar karti hai na..toh kese ja sakti hai..".. She assured him in her assuring tone..

He hugged her more tightly as today he is totally shattered.. The guilt of not been able to save his sister..his gudiya is killing him and making him insane..

Rishab : " am the worst brother Shreya.. I..I wasn't able to sa..ve..her..she..she was shoot in front of me..and I was ..."... He wasn't able to complete his words as that scene came In front of him ..

Shreya : "please Rishab ..kya karhe hai aap?.. It was unfortunate ..usmei apki koi galti nahi thi.. Please yeh sab bolke aap apni Gudiyan ko hurt karhe hai..don't please..".. She somehow made him understand..and after sometime which was like eternity..they broke the hug..and she looked at him..she wiped off his tears ..and gave him her shining smile..

Shreya : " sab theek ho jayega..".. She assured him and he was drowning in her eyes..

Rishab : "am sorry mishty ..".. That one word..that name gave her Goosebumps all over ..he used to call her with that name in their childhood ..but as they grown up..he never called her that..but only her heart knows how much it craved for listening it again..

Shreya : " kya kaha apne?".. She asked still in disbelief..

Rishab : "am sorry..".. He answered but she nodded in no..

Shreya : " uske baad".. She very sweetly asked and he held her hand..in between his palms..and kissed on her knuckles..

Rishab : "mishty..".. This time he said with more affection..with more love..that once again she fell for him..

She hugged him tightly ..and tears trickled down her hazel eyes..while he too hugged her with equal intensity and passion..

Shreya : " never ever leave me like that.. I swear I will die..apke bina jeena nahi aata hai mujhe ..aapse he meri zindagi hai..please..kabhi mat Jana ...".. She said pouring all her love and pain in those meaningful words..

Rishab : "kabhi nahi..I promise..".. He this time not only promised her but he promised to himself as well..that he will never ever hurt her in any means ..not even in his dreams..

Just then ..he opened his eyes..and looked straight.. Four unwanted and most cunning people were coming inside the hospital..the anger rose inside him..he broke the hug..and looked at them with fierce look on his face.. Shreya was confused with his sudden change in expression..when she turned around..she found them there..

Rishab : " dare you all step inside..".. He shouted in only anger filled voice.. And after witnessing  that fierce look over his face.. They stood there mum..

He walked towards them..while the whole hospital gathered to witness the scene..

Rishab : "ab kya chahiye ap logo ko?.. Haven't you all had enough?.. ".. He shouted at them ..

Rudra : " rishab ..hum tumhare parents hai ..you can't talk to us like this..".. He stated in strict tone..but Rishab chuckled..

Rishab : "really?.. Like seriously?.. Parents?.. Do you have any idea who the parents are?"... He said in the most sarcastic manner..

Rishab : " you all are shame on humanity..aur apne ko parents bol rahe ho.. Rudra pratap murthy..you both are nothing to me..a big nothing..".. He announced with hurt and anger.. Shreya came beside him to support him..

Sakshi : " Rishab! ".. She exclaimed in utmost shock..

Rishab : " beta chahiya tha na ap logo ko.. Isliye us innocent si doll ko kabhi pyaar nahi kiya ap dono ne ..woh humesha bas apki ek choti si smile ke liye tarasti rahi..but you people never showed any mercy on her.. Aaj usi ladki ne .." ..he deliberately emphasized the word.. Ladki..

Rishab : "aaj usi Ladki ne ..apki jaan bachai .. Mr. Rudra pratap murthy.. You are indebted to her.. Don't you all feel ashamed? ".. He said in disgust..and for the first time in their whole life ..they were really feeling guilty.. Rishab made them face their cruel and ugly face..

Rishab then looked at Nyonika with more disgusting look..

Rishab : " Nyonika Malhotra..I don't have words to praise you.. So take a bow ma'am.. ".. He bow down his face and hands down..his this gesture left her drown in pool of shame..

Rishab : " woh toh tumhari khudki beti thi na?.. Tumne use he khudse door kar diya just for the sake of your so called revenge..your meaningless enmity..kya mil gaya yeh sab karke?.. You are a real shame on motherhood..".. He said with more angry tone and they lower down their heads..

Rishab : "if you still have some shame in your eyes..then get the hell out of here..but jaane se pehle ek bat sun lo..agar meri Nandini ko kuch bhi hua na.. Then I will dig your graves with my own hands..mark my words.." .. His venomous filled voice made them weak in their knees..

Just then a sister came over there..and told rishab that Nandini gained her consciousness...she wants to meet all..listening this news..happiness crept on Rishree face..and they ran towards the ICU..

While the four were standing there.. But Cabir came there and saw them there..he looked at Nyonika with disgust filled eyes..he walked towards her..

Cabir : "I can't believe it...koi bhi mother itni cruel kese ho sakti hai?.. Apne mujhe bhi jhuth bola..you are very good in cooking stories ..you should be a writer.. Salute! .. Guess what ..in this game of yours.. You all lost your own children.. Yes! Today even I am breaking all ties with you both..".. He announced with hurt and hatred.. Tears formed in Nyonika's eyes..but Cabir paid no heed to her..he walked out from there..

Raj : " aaj ehsaas ho raha hai..ki is pure game mei ..humne kya kho diya..".. He said while realizing the fault..

Inside the ICU :

Nandini has gained the consciousness and Manik was sitting beside her..holding her hand..looking at her with much love..she was trying to make him calm..by giving him her shining smile..

Nandini : "man..ikk..am..am ffii..nneee..".. She said in her shattering voice ..but he shushed her..

Manik : " shh! Doctor ne kuch bhi bolne ko mana kiya hai..chup rahoo bilkul..".. He ordered her ..and she adopted silence..but a smile appeared on her face..

Just then Rishab and Shreya entered inside like a storm..and both were relieved to see their Nandini fine..

Rishab took a sigh of relief and Nandini looked at him with love filled eyes..she gestured her bro to come towards her..

He slowly walked towards her and sat down on the either side..
He held her other hand..and with his one hand ..he caressed her forehead ..

Rishab : "tu theek hai na gudiya?".. He asked with some tears and she simply nodded..which soothe his heart.. Shreya looked at Nandini..and she looked at her..

Shreya : " don't ever do this to us..we will die without you..".. She complained and Nandini simply smiled..

Cabir : "mujhe nahi pata tha ki meri itni pyari sister bhi hai..".. He said emotionally and now that truth again came back to her..she looked at Manik..who was already In tears..he held her hand..and kissed on it..

Manik : " don't think much..".. He calmly said and she smiled..

Then they heard the knock at the door.. The four of them were standing there.. Rishab fumed in anger.. He was about to shout on them..but Nandini held his hand and nodded a no..

Rudra walked inside first..gathering some courage..

Rudra : "am sorry beta!".. He said with genuine voice ..folding his hand in front of Nandini.. She was in tears.. How much she craved to hear this love filled voice..

Nandini : " na..hiii..ddaaa..aadd..dad..".. She said as she was very weak..her vocal chord ditching her..

Sakshi : "we are your culprit Nandini..Jo chahe saza de do..humne humesha tumhe hate kiya..tumhe kabhi pyaar nhi kiya..hum toh maafi magne layak bhi nhi..".. She said with guilt filled voice and they all were silently listening..

Nyonika : " sabse badhi culprit toh mai hoon tumhari.. I myself throw you out of our lives..I am not a mother..am not worthy.."..she cried in pain and guilt..

Raj : "sab kuch jante hue bhi..I let Nyonika changed the baby..mai janta tha..Rudra-Sakshi tumhe kabhi pyaar nhi karenge..fir bhi I sent you far away from us..".. He too said with guilt ..while Nandini was in tears..

Nandini : " buuttt..but.. I..I ..loovvee..love..yyoouuuu..all ..".. That truthful voice made them more guilty..indeed she is a epitome of love..who only knows how to shower love..

Raj : " Manik ".. He called him softly ..as Manik was sitting back facing them..Nandini looked at him..he was in tears..she held his hand tightly and he looked at her..she nodded a yes and he turn around..

Raj : " maaf..".. He was about to join his hands ..but Manik ran to him..and hugged him tight..which startled them all..but they know..how much Manik loves his father..

Manik : "please dad..I still love you..".. He said while tears eloped from his eyes..hearing this confession ..made them all drown in the pool of guilt..

All their life ..they hated these two people..and here these two people are still busy in showering love and respect on them.. Indeed MaNan are love.. They are not only gleam for each other..but they actually enlighten everyone's world..

Raj broke the hug..and Nyonika too apologized ..but Manik held her folding hands..and hugged her tight..

Sakshi walked towards Rishab..who was all quiet..

Sakshi : " kuch bologe nahi..".. She asked and he looked at her still in anger..

Rishab : "mera dil Manik Nandini jitna badha nahi hai..mai nahi maaf kar sakta aap logo ko ..you people deserve punishment..".. He said while looking at all of them..

Cabir : " he is right..main bhi nahi kar sakta maaf ..".. He too said strictly and their faces fell down..

Rudra : "we are ready to bear all the punishment..".. He announced and Rishab nodded ..

Soon some constables came inside and took all the four culprits with them..

And after almost 2 months.. MaNan ..rishree got married .. CaVya too shifted with them..and all the three couple started a new life..which was filled with only love ..and happiness..

Like a happy family..they start living together..

*** HAPPILY EVER AFTER ***

This story ended today..it will always hold a special place in my heart..as the bond between Shreya and Nandini.. And Rishab Nandini was taken from the real life..

Hope you all liked this story as much as I loved..will be waiting for your precious comments..

Loads of love..
Kajal :)

P. S : wait for me..new story is coming very soon with a brand new avtaar of our very own MaNan..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 11.4K 41
HELLO EVERYONE!!! THIS IS A STORY OF A BADBOY... AND HOW HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND... AND CHANGED COMPLETELY.... I WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN...
658K 29.3K 48
#45 in fanfiction 23/11/2016 #51 in fanfiction 20/11/2016 This story is about there realization of love in fake marriage and efforts to make it real
912K 42.8K 59
#1 in random 27th May 2016 #18 in fanfiction 14th September 2016 #4 in fanfiction 16th September 2016 Hi Friends I post One New Story of MaNan. ...
551K 29.6K 38
#18 in Fanfiction 23/03/2016 #13 in Fanfiction 28/03/2016 #12 in Fanfiction 30/02/2016 #6 in Fanfiction 16/04/2016 This is a mananff not related to c...