After "Love"

Por xxCheyenneRosexx

Completed! Sequel to Kidnapped for Love! About Beth's life after her horrible experience with kidnappers, dem... Más

Married : Chapter 1
Reception : Chapter 2
Rose Petals : Chapter 3
Package Delivery : Chapter 4
Flight :Chapter 5
Stores : Chapter 6
Stabbed : Chapter 7
Waiting Game :Chapter 8
Bane :Chapter 9
The Plan: Chapter 10
Nightmare Becoming Real? : Chapter 11
Changed Plans : Chapter 12
Safe? : Chapter 13
Fight : Chapter 14
Shaggy : Chapter 15
You are a What?!?! : Chapter 16
Black Wolf : Chapter 17
Matt : Chapter 18
Friday : Chapter 20
Barbecue : Chapter 21
Kids : Chapter 22

Run : Chapter 19

141 7 0
Por xxCheyenneRosexx

Beth's POV

Awaken by the sudden stop, I saw Jake smiling at me.

"What?" I asked in a tired voice.

"You." He said.

I rolled my eyes and hopped out of the truck after grabbing Jackie. Looking around, I saw a few people just walking around some buildings which I'm guessing are stores.

"Beth, over here." Jake said getting my attention.

I followed him into a house.

"Hey, is that the future luna?" A man asked sitting on the sofa.

"Yep." Jake answered and grabbed my hand.

Smiling at Jake, the man got up from his sofa.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Dennis. The beta." He introduced himself as he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Beth." I introduced myself as I shook his hand.

Jake looked a little peturbed by the man holding my hand. I rolled my eyes and took my hand back replacing it with Jake's.

"Where is my father?" Jake asked Dennis.

"He is upstairs." Dennis answered pointing up.

Jake nodded his head at Dennis and went up the stairs. The stairs were not too long so I followed him up. Holding onto the rail, Jake reached the top.

"Hey!" Jake exclaimed to an older man.

I'm guessing the man is his father so I smiled at him.

"And you are?" Jake's father asked politely.

"I'm Beth." I explained.

"Oh, I know about you. I'm Jake's father, Richard." Jake's father introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." I answered and gave him a smile.

"You too." He simply answered.

Jake smiled at us getting along but butted in.

"So, Rhett... he is trying to kill Beth because she knows about him stabbing Jane." Jake explained to his father.

"Oh, don't worry about it. The pack is strong. He won't be able to." Jake's father reassured me.

"I know, that is why we came here." Jake replied.

His father gave him a slight smile and patted his arm.

"So, you're going to be announced as the new Alpha on Friday." Richard filled Jake in.

"Okay." Jake said comfortably.

It was Wednesday and Friday seems too close. I mean I love Fridays but wouldn't that be the same time I'm announced as luna??? That's a LOT of pressure.

"Thanks dad!" Jake thanked his father.

"No problem." He answered and walked away.

Jake turned to me and smiled waiting for any expression. The expression that showed was complete shock.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Luna on Friday?" I questioned him.

"Uh, yeah." Jake answered and grabbed my hands.

"Oh- okay." I exclaimed.

He gave a slight smile and led me down the hallway. Opening a door, I noticed a beautiful bed.

"Woah." I said wowed.

"Yeah, thought you would like it." He said giving a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed gently like it is a wobbly chair.

"Sooooo..." I hinted him to say something.

"Sooooooo... what?" He replied.

"I would like to know why you had me kidnapped on purpose..." I explained.

"Beth, I did that because 1. Rhett would be able to sense you're pregnant and that would make him want to kill you more. 2. There was no time. 3. I was going to surprise you with the pack." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

"No, not really." I answered him.

"Why?" He asked.

"That's not a good enough reason." I explained.

"Okay, well I also knew you would not go with him and you would want to stay with me. Also when Rhett almost killed me, you could have died there if you went." He answered.

"Okay." I said knowing that was true.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine." I said.

He smiled and hugged me.

"Well, when are you going to tell me who these people are?" I asked him pulling out of the hug.

"You can meet my sister and some others." He said.

"I thought you said you're an only child." I answered suspiously.

"Well..." He said.

I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my hand. As we walked out of the room, he led me to another room. He knocked on the door and a girl opened it.

"Hey Jake, who's this?" She asked.

"This is Beth, my mate." He said.

"Hi Beth, I'm Shay." She said.

"Nice to meet you." I answered.

Shay and I talked for a while as Jake sat in the chair waiting for us to be finished.

"Beth, as much as I love seeing you happy... we need to leave. I'm kinda tired." Jake said.

"Sorry Jakie, I'm a night owl." I answered.

"Sorry, Beth I'm also tired." Shay said.

"Wow, early birds much?" I said smiling as I got up from the couch.

"Let's go baby." Jake said grabbing my hand.

I followed him out of the room and went to our room.

"Something wrong?" Jake asked.

I could tell he sensed the anger.

"Yes." I said.

"What is that?" He asked.

"You forced me to leave. I am independent enough to leave when I need to." I said.

"Sorry, but it would also be good for the baby to sleep." Jake said.

"You didn't have to disrespect me like that though!" I said starting to raise my voice.

"Sweetie, it's okay." Jake said wrapping his arms around me.

"Just stop." I said as I got up.

"Beth, stop." Jake said as I went out the door.

I kept walking out the door and looked back at Jake following me.

"Stop following me!" I yelled and started to run through the hallway.

I reached the door and ran out. Looking around, I saw a forest. Before entering the forest, I felt fur wrap around my waist.

"Jake, let go of me!" I yelled at his wolf.

Jake didn't let go of me and carried me back to the building.

"Jake, let me fucking go!!!" I screamed.

Everyone stared at me and were silent. All of a sudden, Dennis came over in human form.

"Beth, let's go." Dennis said.

"No, make him let me go!" I yelled.

Dennis grabbed me and I resisted but he was stronger.

"Dennis, fucking let me go!" I yelled.

He didn't let go and just carried me to the building. Jake followed and took me from Dennis's arms. This time he was in human form.

"Beth, if you leave you can get hurt." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"I can take care of myself!" I said staring him right back.

"Beth, please just stop." He said.

I stopped resisting in his grasp and he rubbed my bare arms to keep me warm.

"Beth, you don't know what is close by in these forests. There are rogues and they will rape you and you can't shift to protect you. You are a human they can easily take advantage of." Jake said.

I know he is right but it pains me to hear I'm useless.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay, just you scared me." Jake said.

I gave him a weak smile and followed him back into the building as I leaned up against him.

--------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

205K 7.8K 18
When a male werewolf turns eighteen he can choose a mate. Mostly they choose she-wolves, but sometimes they choose a human. Six years later Brooklyn...
25.1K 687 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
304K 9.7K 22
A mate, Alexis had always wanted hers. She thought that he would be the kindest person she had ever met. Then she finds her mate and he turns out to...
6.4K 58 24
*This is the second installment in 'The Love Bitten Trilogy'. If you haven't read 'Love Bitten' yet, read it before this one.* Lola and Sean have pla...