You're Ours, Little Doe (Styl...

By ThickThighsJimin

Louis Tomlinson is a seventeen year old omega deer shapeshifter and has always dreamed of finding a mate of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 6

25K 702 471
By ThickThighsJimin

Chapter 6

Dear fans/readers,

This is a really long chapter and I'm really proud of it but anyways I just wanted to warn you all that there's a little side of daddy kink starting in this chapter so if you don't like that or uncomfortable with it then don't read it please and thank you!

Love,

Lizzy 😘

I was scrolling through the cute pictures on tumblr in wonderment. I was intrigued by this new found addiction of mine. The little piglets on the screen were an unexplainable amount of adorable and having one of my own would be even better than having a baby puppy to cuddle and play with.

I open a new tab to do a little more research about this new interest of mine. I read up on mini potbelly pigs and micro pigs and how to properly raise them. I indulge myself with all of the information that I could possibly need to know to raise a pig on my own.

These creatures intrigued me in a way that nothing has ever done in quite a while and getting me to actually be into something is quite hard. I try to find a local farm that selling baby piglets only to find that they are super expensive and that I would be saving for months before I could actually buy one. I sigh before closing my laptop in aggravation.

I jump when my bed jumps with the weight of Niall sitting down beside me on my bed. "What's the matter, Lou?" He asks me.

I sigh giving him a sidelong look. "I wanna get a pet pig," I tell him.

Niall raises his eyebrows at me. "You're not serious are you?" He asks me with a giggle.

I cross my arms over my chest and give him a pout. "Of course I'm serious. I've never been more serious about anything in my life," I tell him, with an offended look on my face.

Niall sighs giving me a sidelong glance. "If this is really what you want then you gotta take full responsibility for it and don't go and get the poor thing and afterwards decide that you made the worse decision of your life," he tells me.

I roll my eyes at my little brother. "I'm sure that this is what I want, but the only problem with my plan is that I don't have enough money to afford a miniature pig," I mutter in distress, reopening my laptop to show Niall the price to buy a pig at the local miniature pig farm.

Niall's eyes widen when he sees the price on my laptop screen. "LouBear, our job at Starbucks isn't going to buy you that honey," he tells me sweetly.

"I know," I say, sighing in defeat before laying back on my bed taking my laptop with me, scrolling through all of the prices on the website I'm on in absolute distress.

Suddenly Niall jumps up on his knees on my bed and he gets a big smile on his face as if an idea suddenly struck his little Irish brain. I raise my eyebrow at my brother in wonderment.

He gives me a huge smile before he decides to answer my confusion. "You have three alpha's that are completely infatuated with you and would do anything for you, don't you?" He asks me.

I give him a confused look. What is he trying to get at with all of this? "Yeah, and what about it?" I ask him confused.

He smirks at my question. "All you have to do is work a little magic and you could get whatever you want from them, babe," he tells me.

I'm still confused by what Niall is trying to tell me to do. I don't know what this "working a little magic" implies, but it doesn't sound very good in my opinion. "I still don't understand what you mean, Ni."

Niall rolls his eyes at my naive and innocent mind. "You gotta seduce the alpha's into getting you what you want," he says.

I gasp at the words that come out my little brother's mouth. I didn't think he was capable of saying something like that, but I guess I was frankly mistaken. "And why do you think this is a good idea?"

Niall shrugs and plops down beside me on my bed taking a better look at the prices that I am looking at on my laptop of the miniature pigs. "Because alpha's tend to only listen to their knots so if you get them when they're tied to you, you should be able to get whatever you want," he tells me, with a devious smile.

I give my little brother a scared look. "How do you know this?" I ask him.

He gives me a confused look. "How do you not know this?" He asks me. "I'm just teaching you alpha 101 here."

I don't know if I should trust Niall's logic and go for seducing the triplets to get what I want or if I should just wait it out and eventually I will have enough money to get one on my own.

Looking back at my laptop and at the pictures of the miniature piglets and the over the top prices for them I make my decision. I am going to seduce the triplets and get what I want.

"I'm going to do it," I tell Niall, with a finality in my voice.

"That's good, Lou!" He tells me giving me a pat on the back. "I knew you'd make the right decision." With a smile and an added wink onto the end for good luck on my quest for what was to come. I was going to need all the luck I could get with my quest for seducing three very different triplets.

*****

It wasn't that surprising that when I texted the triplets from my unappealing flip phone. Telling them that I wanted to see them again that they replied back in a matter of seconds.

So, now we have a date set up for tonight at 6'o clock. I don't know for where, but the thrill of the surprise will be better if I wait and see when the triplets take me there. Plus the triplets probably are going to be all secretive about where they are taking me like they usually are. Oh well, I don't need to know until I get there anyways.

I lay on my bed at around 4:00 thinking about what I am going to where to my date with the triplets when I get a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I call out to whoever is on the other side of my door.

Niall pops inside my room like a happy little bunny on Easter Day. I give him a confused look. "What do you want now, Niall?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

Niall plops down beside me with a smirk on his Irish little face that is starting to make me very uncomfortable. "I'm here to get you ready for your date with the triplets," he tells me, with a mischievous little smile on his face.

I give him a roll of my eyes and sit up on my bed where I was laying. "I think I can manage getting ready myself," I tell him.

Niall shakes his head at me as if I am a little kid that doesn't understand what 2+2 is and I and getting really agitate with him at this point in time. "You need to look hot, babe. You're seducing the triplets tonight so your normal attire isn't going to work," he tells me.

I groan in frustration at Niall's logic, but there's really no arguing when Niall puts his mind on something he gets his way with it. "Alright fine, what does 'making me hot' attain to?" I ask him.

Niall gives me a scary smirk that makes me want to puke. "Come with me," he says give me his hand to take before he pulls me with him over to his own room.

I sit on Niall's small single bed and watch as he pulls clothes out from inside his closet. He comes over to me and shows me the first outfit which consists of a pair of blue skinny jeans that are going to be way to tight on my thick thighs and are going to definitely huge my big bum. Along with a tight black shirt that only goes down to my belly button so it would be showing way too much skin. I shake my head at Niall's outfit choice. "Not happening, never going to wear that in a million years," I tell him with another shake of my head for good measures.

Niall groans in aggravation. "Come on, Lou. If you want to get their knots you gotta look desirable," He says.

I shake my head. "I can look desirable without wearing that outfit," I tell him with a small glare to the scandalizes outfit.

Niall sighs at Louis reaction to his outfit choice. "Okay maybe the belly top was going a little too far how about we go with a much cuter v-neck that shows a little bit of skin when you move your arms above your head?" He asks me.

I give Niall a nod telling him is be happier with that option of his. So he gets out a cute little black top that shows a little bit of my chest and if I move my arms above my head too much it will rise just like Niall said.

Niall hands me the two garments that he had decided on putting me in for the night and I am about to get up and change into them but Niall stops me. "I'm not done," he tells me with a serious look on his face.

I turn to look at him with a confused look on my face. He just gives me a finger to wait a second and goes over to one of his drawers and grabs something small out of it and puts it behind his back before I can see it. He brings it over to me and then he shows me what he's got in his hand.

It's a pair of black lace panties and I can't help but blush at just the thought of wearing such a garment of clothing. It's just so scandalizes even if I am an omega or not. "One look at these and those alpha's won't have a chance," he tells me with a smirk still holding the lacy garments out to me.

I'm blushing like made now just thinking about wearing such a thing. I've never wore panties before in my life. Yes, I wear underwear because I don't like boxers because of the way they rub against my legs, but panties are different. They're pretty and lacy and made for when you get a mate to show them off to.

I hesitantly take the panties from Niall's awaiting hands. I look them over with caution making sure there's nothing on them or anything. Niall watches me as I do this. "I've never worn them. They're brand new actually," he tells me.

I give Niall a hesitant nod as I go to pick up the other clothes Niall picked out for me to wear. Before I leave Niall's room he stops me though. "Make sure you shower thoroughly and shave every part of your body," he tells me before I make it out the door making my blush an even bigger shade darker making me look practically like a rose petal by now.

I head into the bathroom and turn on the shower making sure that it's the perfect warmth before jumping in. I wash my body thoroughly making sure that every single part of myself is clean enough for my three alpha's. Only after I am fully clean do I move on to shaving every part of my body that needs my legs, arms, underarms. I make sure every part of myself is nice and smooth for by the time the water runs cold and I have to jump out of the shower.

I dry myself off with a fluffy white towel and then use lotion to make myself even more smoother then I naturally am as an omega. I want my alphas to be as happy with me as they can tonight so that they can get what they want and so that later in the end I will get what I want.

Only after I am fully lathered with lotion all over my body I get dressed in the outfit Niall picked out for me. I slip on the black lace panties first the soft fabric fitting onto my frame in such a way that I don't ever want it to leave. I smile at myself in the full length mirror admiring how well I look in the scandalize attire.

Before I can get to ahead of myself I grab the too tight skinny jeans and squeeze them up my skinny legs too thick thighs. I have trouble getting them over my bum, but eventually they do and it is a success because I can button them and they are comfortable around my curvy hips so I believe that they will be able to stay on just fine for my night with the triplets.

I slip on the alternate t-shirt that Niall picked out for my date and look at how much skin it shows off when I raise my arms over my head. It shows off a fair display of my belly button and the side of my hips and I know that if I do that more then once tonight I will have the triplets right where I want them. With another smirk at my reflection in the mirror I turn to go back to Niall's room to see what he thinks.

That's when the same boy comes barging in the bathroom door. I give him an angry glare. Hasn't he heard of personal privacy?

Niall sees my look and shrugs. "What the door wasn't locked?" He asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I groan at my little brother's stupidity, but shake it off anyways. "Whatever Niall what do you think of the outfit?" I ask him motioning to myself.

Niall nods his head looking over my outfit. "It looks good, one of my best works if I should say so myself, but Lou baby, we gotta do something about your hair," he tells me.

I frown turning to look in the mirror at my normal fringe of brown hair. What was wrong with my hair? "Come to Niall he will make everything better," my weird little brother motions for me to come sit on the toilet will he gets many different things out from under the sink.

I just sigh as I watch my younger sibling fiddle with the cord the hair dryer we never use. I giggle as he almost falls over while trying to plug the thing in. "That was not funny!" He shouts at me.

"Actually it really was," I tell him with a grin.

He rolls his eyes at me and goes back to work at finding all the stuff he needs to work on my hair. Now that he has the hair dryer he gets out some hair gel and he grabs the hair brush that we always have sitting on top of the sink.

I sigh and sit back on the toilet seat and watch as Niall gets ready to do my hair. He finally comes over with all of his tools in hand. He starts out by adding a little hair gel to my hair and I just relax and let Niall do all of the work.

I sigh when he turns on the hair dryer and starts to style my hair up into a quiff fashion with the hair brush that he has in his other hands. I just lean back on the toilet seat and close my eyes relaxing as Niall works on my hair.

It takes Niall about ten minutes before he decides that my hair is perfect enough for my date with the triplets tonight. I'm grateful when he's finally done with his styling and I can finally get up stretch my legs and aching back muscles from sitting in that position for to long.

I don't get very much time to stretch because soon Niall's bugging me. "How does it look?" Niall asks me as he pushes me in front of the full length mirror.

I look at the work Niall has done on my hair and I'll agree it was worth the ten minutes sitting on the toilet waiting for him to get done with it. My hair looked marvelous, it was put up into a quiff fashion that only Niall could do this nicely. I smile at my reflection and turn to look back at Niall. "It's look spectacular thanks, babe."

Niall gives me a long smile and a kiss on the cheek. "It was nothing for you, Lou," he tells me.

I don't get to argue with him because the doorbell is ringing and I'm panicking because the triplets are here and I am not fully ready yet.

Niall notices this and gives me a small smile. "I'll distract them, you go finish getting ready," he tells me rushing me out of the bathroom door.

I give Niall a small thankful smile as I run for my bedroom door to find a pair of shoes to match the outfit I am wearing. I grab my black converse finding the first pair of socks I could find throwing both of them on as fast as I possibly can grabbing my worthless flip phone on my way out.

When I make to the living room I see Niall talking to the triplets about something completely irrelevant to anything, Edward looked like he was about to take Niall's head of if he didn't stop talking at that moment. While Harry was just staring at a spot on the wall somewhere not caring about anything in the slightest while Marcel on the other hand was actually slightly interested in what Niall was saying.

Before anything else could get too out of hand I stepped into the living room. Niall sighed when he saw me and I gave him a thankful smile for distracting the triplets for me.

Harry was the first one to notice me and to get up. "I missed you, little doe," he tells me.

I give him a small smile. "I missed you too, Harry."

Harry growls and leans down to bite at my left ear lobe. "Don't call me Harry."

I look up at him in confusion. "Then what should I call you?" I ask him with a frown.

He whispers the next word into my ear softly so nobody else can hear except me not even the other two alpha's in the room. "Daddy."

"Alright, daddy," I whisper into Harry's ear just as softly and Harry almost moans at how sweet that sounds coming from my sinful little mouth.

Harry breaks away from me when he realizes where we are. He smiles back down at me. "You ready to go on that date, little doe?" He asks me.

I give him a big innocent smile and lean up to whisper in his ear sinfully. "Of course I am, daddy."

Harry shutters as the words are said against his ear and I have to hold back my giggle as I know my plan is already starting to fall into place.

Soon I am having another set of strong hands around my waist and automatically by the smell I can tell that they're Edward's. I turn to look at him with a long smile. "How have you been, little doe?" He asks me.

"I've been wonderful thanks for asking," I tell him with a big smile.

He laughs at my response and puts his head on my shoulder. "Anything new happen today?" He asks me.

I shrug my shoulders. Nothing besides deciding that I was going to seduce you and your brothers. "Nope nothing new," I say with a small smile.

Edward smirks and starts kissing a strip up my throat making me whine in needy want. I sigh when he pulls back and gives me a small kiss on the cheek. "I guess we should probably get going on that date now shouldn't we?" He asks me.

I give him a small nod and soon I am being picked up by Edward with know warning before hand making me unleash a very unmanly girlish scream.

Edward just makes soothing sounds into my neck and balances me into his arms as he goes to carry me out the door. "Marcel we're leaving with or without you!" He calls for his younger less encouraged sibling.

Marcel quickly scrambled off the couch and after me and his brother. Not wanting to be left behind here and having to run in his less average size buck form to get home.

I sigh when Edward finally sets me down in the backseat of the car. I really don't like being carried it was one of my least favorite things in life. When Edward squeezes in beside me instead of Marcel I am not surprised in the slightest. Edward is quite the possessive type and since he's been away from his little doe for a day he's going to be extra possessive tonight.

I smile up at my overly tattooed alpha he gives me a smile back. "What are you up to, little doe?" He asks me with a raise of his eyebrow.

I give him a look of fake confusion. "What are you talking about? I'm not up to anything," I say, innocently as can be.

He just gives me a shake of his head not believing anything I said. "Whatever you say, little doe," he says, giving my belly a little tickle making me giggle.

Soon Harry and Marcel and hopping into the passenger and driver's seats, I don't even know what they were doing before hand that it took them so long to get out here, but I wasn't going to question it. I don't think Edward was going to either because he either knew why or didn't really care either reason maybe I should question it. Anyways we were finally off to the date that I have no idea the destination to.

It was a long drive to where they were going and the only thing that kept me from being the little kid that kept asking, "are we there yet" one hundred and fifty times is that I was distracted by Edward sucking hickeys into my neck and collarbone.

Edward was currently working on his fourth one on the side of my neck and I let out a needy moan as he uses his teeth to chew on my skin to form a nice purple bruise before he starts to suck on it. I start to whine in need as he sucks in that very same spot just wanting him to bite down already and claim me, but I know it's too early for that still.

Harry turns to look back at us every once and a while as he drives hearing my whines and moans. Most likely wanting to join in, but can't. Marcel has his eyes locked on the scene that's unfolding between his brother and me with hungry eyes and his bottom lip between his teeth. When he let's go of it I can see a drop of blood go, he was holding onto it that hard.

"Come join us, Marcy," I tell the alpha trying to draw him in with a look of pure seduction on my face.

The alpha couldn't resist the look on my face. He pushed himself past the borders of the front seat and plants himself in the back with his brother and me.

I smile at my achievement of getting the youngest of the Styles triplets in the back of the car with him. Marcel starts to nibble on my earlobe making me giggle at the feeling it gives me.

Marcel stops his insult on my ear to trail small and meaningless kisses down my neck until he finds a nice spot to nibble and suck on right below my collarbone. I moan at the new sensations that are being placed on my body in that area. I'm literally making myself hold back from leaking slick from my hole I don't want to ruin my new panties before my alpha's get to see them properly.

I sigh as the two alpha's keep sucking their love bites into my flesh making me keen in delight. I wanted more from the two alpha's in the backseat, but they were perfectly content in biting and sucking on the flesh on my neck and collarbones as Harry pulls off of solid ground and onto something much less sturdy for the car to drive on and soon the car is put into a complete stop.

Harry turns to look at his companions in the back of the car in lust. "The beach is empty why don't we lay out the blanket I brought with and continue this out on the beach?" Harry asks the three of us.

The two that are engulfed in biting love bites into my skin don't even care to answer there brother so I decide to instead by giving him a small nod before I succumb back to the lust that the two are giving me from the love bites they are nibbling and sucking into my pale flesh.

Harry sighs at the realization that his brother's weren't going to stop anytime soon so he gets out of the car to grab the blanket he packed in the trunk. He lays it out on the soft sand of the beautiful abandoned beach that was just about at sunset this was the perfect place for them to be. Nobody would bother them here.

Harry goes back to the car where I was still sat with his brother's on either sides of me sucking love bites into my now certainly unclean skin.

Harry pushes the closet brother away which happens to be Edward getting an angry growl in return only which happens in getting him a warning one from his superior alpha. Harry picks me up off the back seat in one big swoop of his arms at lot less like the way Edward did it. Placing me softly on the blanket outside with the beautiful scenery.

Soon enough the other two triplets are scrambling out of the car and onto the blanket as well to get back to their little doe and I mewl as soon as the first pair of lips attach themselves back to my neck.

I smile as soon as I see Harry in my line of vision in front of me. He comes close enough to me so that our foreheads are touching. I bring my head forwards just enough so that our lips can meet. I know that I was taking a chance by initiating the kiss, but tonight was suppose to be about chances and I had to be willing to take them.

His lips crash onto mine in a fitful battle and I know that I didn't make a mistake by initiating the kiss. Soon Harry's swirling his tongue around my own in a battle for dominance and I moan into his mouth when one of the mouths on my neck sucks a little too hard.

Harry and I pull back from our little make out session when we need to take a little breath of air. Both of us breathing in the nice ocean breeze as it flows through the air like a fragrant candle.

Harry looks down at me with a serious look on his face when he asks me his next question. "What do you want to come of tonight, little doe?" He asks, his tone filled with nothing but concern for my well-being.

I look up at Harry through my lashes and say my next words as bluntly as I could possibly make them, "I want you to knot me, daddy. I want you all to knot me."

Harry almost chokes at the words that come out of my mouth, but I just blink up at him innocently like I didn't just say the one thing that could make a grown alpha loose his cool. "Okay, baby. Whatever you want," he says getting himself back on track.

Edward and Marcel have stopped their work on my neck to look up at me. "Are you sure this is what you want, little doe?" Edward asks me in a concerned voice by my ear.

I give him a small nod of my head and a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure. I want you, all of you," I tell him with a small smile.

Edward nods in understanding before stepping back and letting his oldest and most in control brother in front of me. Harry gives me a fond smile before he starts trailing his kisses down my neck to the region that's still fully covered up by my black t-shirt I borrowed from Niall.

I squeal when the alpha rips the shirt off my body in one quick motion. Aggravated with the material that's keeping him from his little doe's tantalizing little body.

Harry smiles in satisfaction at his achievement at getting my top half completely bare. He trails nibbling kisses from my right collarbone down to my nipple and I scream in pleasure when the alpha takes the appendage between his teeth and pulls on it.

I look up to see where my other alpha's are hating when they're not participating with these activities. I find Edward off to my right staring straight at me with dark black eyes and his and was close around his membrane as he watched Harry suck on my now sore nipple.

I mewl at the alpha that I'm making eye contact with wanting him to participate on our sexy time as well as Harry. "Oh, little doe, you're so tempting right now with the way you're looking at me I just want to rip Harry off you and take you for myself," he mutters which earns himself a growl in question from the alpha that's now taken up to tormenting my other now completely hard nipple.

I moan at Harry's assault on my body and close my eyes for a second before I open them to look at Edward again begging him to join in on the fun. "I can't join in, baby. This is Harry's special time with you. We promised each other that we'd all let each have you once first without anyone else interrupting," he tells me.

I turn to look at Harry trying to verify if this was true or not. "It's true, love," comes a voice from my left and I almost jump out of my skin when I turn to see Marcel sitting there with the same exact look Edward has on his face staring at the scene unfolding in front of him. His hands were folded in his lap though, unlike Edward's who were still rubbing his throbbing erection through his pants.

Harry comes up for air finally after he's satisfied with how tender and red my nipples are. He turns to look at his younger brother's at this time. "Would you two shut up I'm trying to have sex with my little doe, and if you two can't be quiet bystanders than I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

I giggle as the two brother's get offended looks on their faces. "But Louis asked the question we just answered it," Edward whined like a five year old who was fighting with a younger sibling.

Harry looks between his brother's and me before answering his brother. "Little doe would never do a thing like that," he says simply ending the conversation making me giggle behind my hand softly.

Harry goes back to his insult on my body and I whine out a sound of pleasure as he sucks a love bite onto my stomach just above my belly button.

He trails kisses from there to the waistband of my too-tight skinny jeans biting down on the denim fabric before he decides to just get rid of it all together. Unbuttoning the ungrateful denim material he rips them off of me in one graceful motion throwing them over his shoulder to be disposed of for the time being.

When he gets a look at what's under the skinny jeans Harry let's out an almost animalistic growl. Lifting me up so that he can get a better look at me in the lacy material. He groans looking at the black lace that's protecting my most private regions.

He dives down and sucks a hickey into my left thigh right outside the lacy material of the panties. He moves up slightly and I can't help the slick that's coating my panties and legs now. I moan as Harry starts to mouth over my hard little omega erection through my panties.

The slick was really leaking through my panties now I couldn't hold it back anymore and Harry knew it could smell it. The smirk on his face showed that. "You're dripping for me, little doe."

I give him a small nod leaning my head back on the blanket in pure pleasure making the alpha growl. I open my eyes to look at him. "Look at me while I pleasure you, little doe," he tells me.

I nod with a groan keeping my eyes glued to his. He gives me a satisfied look as he moves farther down on my body licking up the slick that has slipped from my body. "Mmm, baby, I could get used to the taste of you," he tells me with a grin on his face.

I smile up at him weakly as Harry finally decides to take it a step further and moves up to take my panties between his teeth and slowly and sensually pulls them down my legs in an almost sinful fashion.

After Harry discards my panties he buries his face between my legs licking up all the escaping slick from my legs and around my rim before he flattens his tongue out and buries it in the most private part of my body seeking out more of that beautiful slick that I was producing in boatloads.

I make sounds of pleasure as Harry plunges his tongue in and out of my hole aiming for my special spot on every plunge. Making me make these little noises every time he hits that special little spot inside me that makes my insides scream.

I screech in surprise along with the pleasure when Harry adds a finger along with his tongue. I wasn't expecting the unknown stretch of his finger so it scared me a little bit.

Soon he's adding another finger to the second one and removing his delectable tongue. Harry made sure that every time he moved his fingers inside me that they would brush against my prostate. He scissors the two fingers inside me stretching my hole out to make room for his length.

I make a sound of discomfort when Harry adds a third finger beside the other two already inside me. "I have to get you nice and open for, daddy," he soothes me with a kiss on the cheek.

After Harry finally deems me loose enough for his membrane he removes his fingers from my hole, making me groan with the lose of something inside me. My hole gripping on the cold air as it was greedy and wanted something inside it.

I was delighted to watch Harry unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down his legs like a starved man who was just given food for the first time in years.

I unbutton the man's shirt for him not being to fond of the idea of the man being half clothed while I'm completely naked. Tossing the disgusting looking garment with pink feathers on it over my head not caring wear it lands.

Soon the man in front of me is completely naked and positioned in front of me again. Before he does anything though he spits on his hand making me scrunch my nose up in disgust. "That's disgusting, daddy!" I tell him with a small frown.

He rolls his eyes at my disgusted look and just gives me a kiss on the cheek before he goes back to finishing his business of lubing up his membrane with his own spit. "I don't have any lube so that's what will have to do," he tells me.

I give him a disapproving look. "I am an omega, daddy. You don't need any lube," I tell him.

He frowns at me. "I don't want to hurt you, little doe. Your slick isn't going to be enough for me," he says in a calm voice.

That's the end of our argument as Harry has deemed it that he won. Spitting on his hand some more and adding just a tad but more of his homemade lube so that he knows he won't hurt his little doe on the way in.

Harry slowly pushes the head of his membrane into my entrance making me scream out because of the utter size of it. Harry's cock wasn't small in size, not at all and the three finger prepping did nothing for the stretch of the thing that was being pushed into him.

Harry waits for me to adjust before he pushes the rest of his cock in little by little before he bottoms out then he stops again waiting for me to give him the single to go. After a good wait of about five minutes I give him the go ahead to go.

Harry takes my go ahead as his option to pull his cock all the way out and plunge his way back in. He did that a good couple of times before he found that one spot he was looking for making me mewl out in pleasure.

Harry smirks after he realized he found what he was looking for grabbing a firm hold on my hips and pounding into it with every strong hard thrust he takes into me.

Harry keeps up his hard thrusts throwing my legs over his shoulders to get a better angle on my prostate. I moan and whine as he pounds into me with no mercy. I'm getting close to my climax by now being an omega I can only hold out for so long. I look up at him with my long lashes. "Daddy?"

Harry looks down at me as he continues thrusting into me. Not even slowing down his movement one bit at all. "Yes, my little doe?" He asks me.

I give him an innocent little smile that says it all pretty much. "Can I come, daddy?" I ask him taking on the petname for good measures.

Harry takes a couple hard thrusts to think about it before he gives me a deep sigh and nods. "Sure, baby go ahead and come," he tells me.

As soon as those words are out of his mouth I am coming all over my stomach and chin my climax taking over my entire body I feel the greatest feeling of my life. My hole clenches where Harry is still completely sheathed inside me not moving now that I'm practically crushing him with my orgasm.

In the next second when I'm starting to come out of I can feel Harry's membrane starting to feel up with more blood than normal and I know his knot is starting to pop inside me. I just move up so that I am snuggle up and into Harry's neck, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

I can feel Harry's seed being planted inside me now deep inside my womb and if I was in heat I would be able to get pregnant with his little baby deer making me think fondly of that scenario happening in the future. I want to have the triplets babies I wanna be with these man for the rest of my life. I start to fall asleep in Harry's neck when the man starts to wake me up. "Hey little doe, you're not done yet. You have two more alpha's to please."

The other two triplets smut will be in the next chapter so don't kill me for not putting it in here it was midnight and this was already over 6000 words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 740 29
When a new boy comes to school in Doncaster, Mr. Tomlinson can't keep his eyes away from him. He wants to make the young omega his. Teacher/Student r...
40.3K 960 47
"Um can I have a Heineken zero please" said a deep sexy voice that made goosebumps erupt all over my skin instantly. I look over to see the most drop...
953K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
4.4K 307 17
Louis lost his Alpha and mate in a deadly accident a year ago. Since then he has been writing letters to better deal with the grief and loss. But sud...