Double Daddy (Luke Hemmings)

Bởi lukeyslipring122

Inspired by the lifetime movie Luke and Lydia were the perfect couple. They were together since their 8th gra... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 3

118 1 0
Bởi lukeyslipring122

Lydia: 8 weeks Pregnant ~ Amber: ????

Amber's POV

"So the girlfriends just back and you don't know if your pregnant?" Jace said through the speaker of my cell phone. Ever since I was forced to take that picture down i've been completely lost on what i should do next.

"Relax. I probably am. You know i get pregnant easily and I can feel it."

"You can feel it?"

"You don't know what it's like. I can't stop smiling and my hands always find themselves to my stomach. I feel so calm about everything." I heard a sigh on the other end along with cursing.

"The last time you didn't feel that way."

"It could just be this time i know it's going to go to the end."

"It fucking better work."

"It will work Jace. Your still in this with me right. Once this is done i need you to stay with me."

"Get me the money and i'll stay. You're taking that test tomorrow and put that picture back up. A girlfriend problem is the last thing he'll need." He said before hanging up suddenly. This was the worst idea that i ever made. Getting into this with him. I guess i'll have to step up my game with Luke so when he finds out that i am pregnant he will choose me over his girlfriend.

Lydia's POV

School started two days ago and since i missed the registration date, I had to go into the office and enroll in all my classes on my own. It still wasn't perfect until today. "Luke." I yelled walking down the hallway towards him. Luke turned towards me smiling over at me. I held my schedule up at him excited. "Second period math with Mr. Chatham."

"Really? You got into it?" He took the piece of paper from me looking closer to it. I haven't told him about the baby yet. He's been so stressed about football and he's still paying for what happened during the summer. I will tell him. When the time is right.

"It's right there in black ink."

"That's good. I would have failed without you." He leaned down and kissed me. Suddenly he was pulled away from me and all i saw before i heard the somewhat insane laugh was white hair. Michael.

"Behave boy. You don't want to get yourself in trouble." Michael said still holding Luke up.

"Michael. Grow up." Anna said walking up behind him. "Calum and Ashton are saving us seats in Econ. We better hurry." She looked down at me and i could tell that she was trying to stay calm so she doesn't give anything away to Luke. I nodded looking over to my boyfriend who's feet were now back on the ground.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He had to yell because at this point Anna was dragging me towards the Econ classroom.

"We need to talk. I have major gossip."

"Please tell me."

"There is a new school slut that i forgot to tell you about through all the little Hemmings drama."

"What do you mean a new school slut? Who has she been doing?"

"She hasn't done anyone yet but she's sent friend requests to all of our boys and followed them on instagram."

"How do you even know that they got friend requests?"

"I know all of their passwords and emails. I made their accounts and none of them know how to change it because their idiots." I laughed just as we made it in front of our Econ classroom. "I'm just saying that she seems to be very attached to your man so be careful."

"Trust me Annie. Luke isn't doing anything with anyone but me."

"I know. Everyone knows that he's completely in love with you."

"What are you ladies doing out here? Is it juicy?" Ashton said coming out of the classroom and wrapping his arms around us.

"It's about Amber."

"Oh. You talking about the photoshop prank girl?" Ashton froze before laughing awkwardly.

"I'm going to just go back inside." He said before running back to his seat and talking to Calum.

"Don't worry about him." Anna said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room just as the bell rang.

Amber's POV

"Just do it Amber. You pee on a stick and it says yes or no. Not that hard." Jace said throwing the test a me.

"If it's not that hard then how about you go and get a rich bitch pregnant so we don't have to worry abut me doing all the work."

"It's not my fault you volunteered to get pregnant. Now go." I rolled my eyes at him and leaned down to get the test off the floor. I walked out of my room into my father's bedroom. He is the only one with a bathroom in our POS house. If you can call it a house anyway. Two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a master bathroom compacting into a small rectangle. As soon as i closed the door to the bathroom i just placed the test on the counter and sighed. I'm not second guessing it. If i'm pregnant i'd be so happy. I want to have something with someone that isn't Jace. If this test is positive and I successfully pull Luke away from his girlfriend then i win and I can get rid of Jace easier. i smiled picking up the test and taking it. A minute after taking it there was a loud knock on the door. "I don't remember the others taking this long." I groaned looking down at the test. The lines were dark red meaning that i was 100% pregnant. I picked it up and opened the door.

"Congratulations. You're a step father."

"This kid isn't calling me anything." I laughed at him until i realized something. My pone in his hand.

"What did you do?" I asked disappointed.

"Put another picture of you and your baby daddy up. get the ball rolling on ruining him and his girls relationship."

"I was going to do that with this. Quick picture and a tag."

"Why not already have it perfect opportunity set up first? But now to the important part. Your already pregnant so we don't have to worry about a thing." He leaned into me but i just pushed him aside.

"Don't touch me." I said walking back to my room to hide the test from my dad.

Luke's POV

"We have to be discreet. I'm still not allowed to have you over because of that party i threw." I said opening the door to let Lydia in my room.

"From what i was told you deserve to be grounded. Was it grammy's vase that broke?" i looked guilty immediately.

"It was actually her grammy's vase but whats a few hundred years when i comes to that stuff?" Lydia shook her head while putting her bag on the floor next to my bed. I grinned wrapping my arms around her.

"Let's just forget about it and do a little catching up." i said kissing her neck.

"Luke. That's the opposite of discreet."

"So let them figure out their son has sex. It's not like my mom hasn't found condoms in my pants before." She laughed but then she stopped.

"You took our picture down?" She unwrapped my arms from her and looked at me upset.

"Which one is missing?"

"Your nightstand." I looked past her over to the nightstand. The picture of me kissing her jaw from the Junior homecoming photobooth was gone. A picture that i haven't moved since we both downloaded and printed it.

"That's weird. I've never moved it. Maybe mom realized that there was something wrong with the frame and decided to put it somewhere for safe keeping. You know how she worries about details and memories."

"Yeah i guess i never realized how much she does but its true. Your mother is very detail oriented. I'm going to go get something to drink. Do you want anything?"

"Water." Lydia nodded leaving the room. Almost exactly on cue my phone went off and i had a message from Calum.

Cal: 'DUDE PANIC!! *link'

I was confused on what he meant until I clicked on the link. It was Ambers Instagram and right at the top was a picture of me next to her shirtless. Freaking out I clicked on the picture and read the caption. 'Bliss😘❤️' was all it said. Quickly I report the picture as inappropriate and closed my phone just as Lydia walked back in and I turned towards her. From the look on her face I knew that she realized how quickly I hid the phone from her.

"Are you okay babe?" She asked worried.

"Yeah. Just a video link that Calum sent me. A football team joke. You wouldn't get it."

"Alright weirdo. Let's just study so you don't fail math again. Okay?"

"Sounds good." I said nodding and closing my bedroom door once she was fully in the room.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

214K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
42.4K 2.6K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
339K 13.3K 140
"𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖...