To Love The Russian Bella

By Lizzydripping04

*Takes place during Pitch Perfect 2* The Bellas are back and Serafima, or Sera is one of them. Sera is Russia... More

A Little About Me
*1* Disaster
*2* The Dean
*3* Party
*4* Maybe I will (Car Show part 1)
*5* Oh It's Him
*6* The Gym
*7* The Boys and Familiar Faces
*8* Now I think you're stalking me (Riff off)
*10* Sushi is Also Good
*11* And they say chivalry is dead
*12* I'm getting a Hawaiian, if you don't like it fight me
*13* Bears Smell Fear

*9* Will I ever stop impressing you?

8.5K 158 20
By Lizzydripping04

I walked over to in front of the crazy guy and looked the DSM member in the eyes, he looked back into my eyes, then started beatboxing. Dude he's good, but I'm better. Crazy guy pointed at me, I winked at Pieter who I could see over the beatboxer's shoulder. Once I had started going, I watched as the eyes of all the Das Sound Machine member's eyes went wide; smirking I continued to beatbox until Crazy guy pointed to the DSM guy again. He started moving his arms to the beat of his tune, I started to copy his moving and started again when crazy guy pointed to me. At the end I made the sound of a race car and then an explosion, after that I bowed to all of the groups and walked back to the Bellas with open arms.
" Goodness. That was fun." The crazy guy said, everyone nodded, "Now, if you can't carry the tune, the whole team's out. As in, you gone! And then..." He went over to a gong and tried to pick up the stick, that you use to hit them with; but failed to lift it even slightly,"Cornelius, this is too heavy." He said looking up at a balcony above THe Green Day Packers "I told you before. Because I hurt my arm saluting the flag, Serafima could you do this for me?" I rolled my eyes and walked across the room, yet again; I picked up the stick, making sure that I showed off my biceps. After hitting the gong, I looked at Pieter, he was practically drooling at me, smirking to myself I looked at Crazy guy, as a sign that he could continue. "Okay, Thank you. Now, the winners will get epic bragging rights!" Everyone groaned and started shouting, but the only voices I could here were Amy's, because she was right next to me, and Pieter's " What? That's it?"
" And I'm sorry. Did I not mention this? A $42,000 gift card to Dave and Buster's!" I friggin' love that place! " I was going there anyway." Clay shouted, if he thinks he can say he loves that place more than me, he's going down, "eta suka ne moy ya budu tam , nezavisimo ot togo , chto ya unichtozhu vsekh vas , chtoby poluchit' etu veshch' !" (that bitch is mine i am going there no matter what i will destroy all of you to get that thing!) That's when the room decided to go quiet, everyone was looking at me. "What? I really what it." I said shrugging. " I know Clay Matthews and Serafima Danilovna and want it." Clay and I both nodded our head vigorously.
"Okay. All right, let's get this thing started." Crazy guy said, "Let's take a look at the first category." A huge projection of a metal screen with four black slits in it appeared on the wall, the top slit flashed black and white and then the words 'songs about butts' appeared. " Ooh. Songs about butts." Crazy said. All the Bellas turned around to make a circle, Okay. Anything on the radio, basically, right? Right." Beca said, we nodded our heads in agreement. "Think about what you're gonna sing." Crazy said, "how about Apple Bottom Jeans." I suggested, Stacie put her hand up, as if to say she would sing it. "Let's start with Das Sound Machine!"
The spot light turned to DSM, Pieter stepped forward and started to sing

"She had dumps like a truck truck truck Thighs like a what what what All night long (all night long)"
Kommissar stepped out of the group and started singing as well. "Let me see that thong I like it when the beat goes da nam da nam Baby make your booty go da nam da nam (baby) Girl I know you wanna show That thong th... thong thong thong"
Crazy pointed to the Tone Hangers, the spotlight following. Pieter looked confused as to why they weren't singing any more; he looks so cute when he's confused, like a puppy, he's even got the puppy dog eyes, wait Sera you're not falling for him, I said to myself.

Shake shake shake Shake shake shake Shake your booty Shake your booty

Shake shake shake
Shake shake shake
Shake your booty
Shake your booty

The Crazy guys and the light went to us, Stacie stepped forward and started singing.

Shawty had them apple-bottom jeans Boots with the fur (with the fur)

Chloe and Beca joined in, Fat Amy and I looked at each other then at DSM, we both ahead the same idea.

The whole club was looking at her She hit the floor (she hit the floor)

Fat Amy and I had gone over to Das Sound Machine and started to get low in front of Kommissar and Pieter; Amy was just shaking her butt at Kommissar, who looked disgusted, but I was moving my ass against Pieter. When I looked at him, I don't know what emotion I could see in his eyes, but it definitely wasn't a bad one.

Next thing you know Shawty got low low low low Low low low low
The light changed to point at the Green Bay Packers, Amy and I quickly walked away from DSM and Clay started singing.

TJ, can you handle this? David, can you handle this? Clay, can you handle this? I don't think they can handle this I don't think you're ready for this jelly I don't think you're ready for this jelly I don't think you're ready for this jelly Cause my body's too bootylicious for ya babe I don't think you're ready for this jelly (For this jelly) I don't think you're ready for this jelly (My bootay) I don't think you're ready for this Cause my body's too bootylicious for ya babe

Finally it was the Trebelmakers turn to perform. Benji and Jessi both sang.

I like big butts and I can not lie (no lie) You other brothers can't deny (I won't) When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull out tough...

Benji started singing something else when he looked at someone behind me.

Not what matters you know what does? Courtship and chivalry I'll take you to a nice hot meal And I'll tip the waiter...

"My God, stop! Stop! What was that, yo?" Crazy said, "Not how we play the game. You think you're a better lyricist than Sir Mix-a-Lot, a man who was knighted by Queen? You know the band Queen?" Crazy started going on at Benji, poor Ben I thought. "Yes. No, sir, I do not." Benji was now trying to explain what he had done, "I just... I couldn't help it. I caught a glimpse of an angel." Benji was looking at me? Why would he think I'm an angle? I turned to see who was behind me. Emily. She wasn't making eye contact with anyone, it's obvious they like each other.
"Well, you're going to hell. Because, Treblemakers, you gone! You gone!" Crazy went over to the gong and picked up the stick thing. "No, no, no, no!" The Trebelmakers shouted but the gong was hit and they were out.

"Four left Let's take a look at the next category!" The spinner thing on the wall went off again and then stopped. "Country love!"
"I'm all about this!" Clay shouted, "Nobody in this room has loved more tender than I have. Please pick us. Let me have it. Let us have it. Let the world have it." Clay wasn't giving up on this one. "I would give it to him." Fat Amy said from next me, "Looking at his muscles get boring after a while, I see them almost every day." I could feel someone else's eyes on me, looking up from Amy I saw that Pieter had just heard what I had said and he was looking at me, with a look of jealously?
"All right, then. Well, why don't we start with you? Tone Hangers, you're up." Crazy said, Clay and the others made noises of annoyance. Then one of the men from the Tone Hangers started to sing .

I went sky-diving I went rocky mountain climbing I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu (yeehaw) And I loved deeper And I spoke sweeter And...
The light was on us again, Beca walked with confidence as she started to sing again.

I dug my key into the side (to the side) of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive Carved my name into his leather seats I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights Slashed a hole in all 4 tyres Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

The light went to Clay, everyone looked on thinking it would be a good song, sadly it wasn't. Clay had mucked up. "I got nothing. God damn it!" He shouted, "I got nothing, guys! I'm sorry."
"You blew it." David said. "Man, you are such a dis-a-ca-pointment." Crazy said shaking his head, "Reginald Wilson
Moncrieff Matthews IV, what on God's green one are you doing?"
"I had my mind on those 42 G's at D and B's." Clay said looking down. "I'm afraid you've kissed that goodbye." The crazy guy said. "No!"
"Green Bay Packers..."
"No, no, no!"
"You gone!" the sound of the gong filled the room, then the voices of Clay, TJ, David and the others followed, "No!"
"Let's see what the next category is!" Crazy said, the spinner went off again, "Ooo, I dated John Mayer."
"Yes!" Bumper shouted, "I was his personal assistant!"
"Unfair!" Fat Amy complained, "Yes, yep. We got this. Yeah, we got this. Get in there." The rest of the Tone Hangers slapped his ass, that was slightly weird. "Okay, then why don't we start with you, Das Sound Machine?" The light quickly made its way over to DSM. One of the girls stepped out and sang. Everyone in DSM did the robot dance, Amy slowly flipped off at Pieter doing it as if her

Making my way downtown

Walking fast Faces pass and I'm homebound

Chloe came forward and sang

We are never ever ever Getting back together We are never ever ever Getting back together You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me) But we are never ever ever ever Getting back together

Bumper was pumped and sprang into action

What's love got to do, got to do with it What's love, but a second hand emotion What's love got to do, got to do with it Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken

The beat and backing voices stopped, ​​​​Fat Amy went to clap but everyone started to boo. "I killed that!" Bumber exclaimed. Crazy started to speak "Explain for everyone, because it sounds like you're implying that John Mayer and Tina Turner are having..."
"Yeah." Bumper nodded suggestively. "Get them out! Get them out!" DSM started chanting, other people joined in. "I'm telling the truth!" Bumper tried to reason with crazy. "Tone Hangers, YOU gone!" Crazy hit the gong one more time and the Tone Hangers all shook their heads at Bumper, who was rubbing his forehead.
"Two! We have our final two! Now we have a showdown!" Crazy announced, "All right, come on in. Let's do this face-off style." He signaled for both Das Sound Machine and the Bellas to come to closer to him, we both did. Now we were facing each other, I was standing opposite Pieter, who was looking down on me slightly, I may be tall but I was not as tall as Pieter, the handsome, hot, stunning no Sera stop thinking like that, I told myself. "Okay.
Let's take a look, see what your final category is." The spinner went off, 90's music, this should be fun.

"'90s hip-hop jams! Okay, y'all, take a second to think about it. Time's up! Go!" Crazy pointed to Pieter and he started straight away.

This is how we do it I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because (This is how we do it) South Central does it like nobody does (This is how we do it) To all my neighbours, you've got much flavour (This is how we do it)

Cynthia interrupted, singing loudly,

Girls should know you better watch out Some guys, some guys are only about That thing, that thing, that thing-
Pieter waved his hand in his direction trying to get Crazy to give him a turn, the crazy guy gave him his turn. As soon as Pieter started singing he looked at me the whole time.

That girl is poison Never trust a big butt and smile

He looked me dead in the eye and gestured to my butt and face.

That girl is poison

Amy had enough of Pieter's singing, so she jumped in.

Here we go yo Here we go yo So what so what so, what's the scenario Here we go yo Here we go yo So what so what so, what's the scenario Here we go

Pieter pointed to his head and sang.

Insane in the membrane Insane in the brain Insane in the membrane Insane in the brain

Crazy pointed to Emily who looked really worried, she pointed to herself mouthing "me?" Crazy nodded and then she started singing her song,

I got all I need when I got you and I Cause I look around me and see a sweet life

We tried to carry the rhythm to her song but it didn't work so we slowly stopped. But Emily kept singing...

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight You're getting me, getting me through the night

Emily's voice trailed off and she looked down. "I'm sorry." Crazy said, "What '90s hip-hop jam is that again?"

"Um... More like a 21st century jam." Emily answered, "That's it. Yeah. I wrote it." she nodded. Crazy was slowly walking towards her, Beca, Chloe and I signaled for her to stay calm. "You're saying it's an original?" The crazy guy asked getting even closer. "Yes, I'm saying it's an original.""Boo!" Everyone except the Bellas shouted at Emily, "Go home, little girl!" THe Tone Hangers shouted, "Our jam is covers! We spit on originals!""What is your name?" Crazy asked, "Emily." She answered looking down. "I hate you." He said, I tried to go and punch him but Amy, Chloe and Beca held me back, yes I am so strong that it takes three people to hold me back. Pieter watched as the girls stopped me beating up Crazy."In light of this embarrassing and unprofessional information," Crazy said looking disappointed, "l am forced to declare, Das Sound Machine is the winner!" DSM jumped about and celebrated. We walked away from them when Das Sound Machine started their version of Jump."Hey, did you really write that?" Beca asked, Emily went to reply but Chloe started speaking first. "You shouldn't have done that, Emily. Now DSM thinks that they have the drop on us.""I'm sorry. I panicked." Emily apologised, "I understand if you want me to crawl under a rock and die." Chloe nodded. "Hey, we don't want that. " Beca said to Chloe who walked off annoyed. "Hey, Becs, Blue, let's go meet the Green Bay Packers." Stacie said, we both nodded.Beca, Stacie and I walked over to the Green Bay Packers, "Clay! CATCH ME!" I shouted and jumped at my blonde friend, he turned around with open arms; he laughed when I landed in his arms. I looked around while I was in Clay's arms and I saw Pieter looking in my direction; well more glaring than looking and more at Clay than at me. Pieter was glaring at Clay, his eyes filled with jealousy; he looked up and we made eye contact again, his eyes softened and the jealous look in his eyes turned into something else.I looked at Clay, TJ, David and the other Green Bay Packers and said one thing, "pobedonosnyy" (Victorious). Clay put me down, the Green Bay Packers stood facing the other groups, I was at the front with Clay, TJ and David standing behind me. Then David, TJ and Clay started singing.

Tonight we are victorious

Three more of the men joined in

Champagne pouring over us

The rest who weren't making instrument noises joined in

All my friends we're glorious

I joined in, we walked forwards stepping at the same time.

Tonight we are victorious

Oh-oh-oh,
Victorious
Oh-oh-oh

Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine
Skin as cool as Steve McQueen, let me be your killer king
It hurts until it stops, we will love until it's not
I'm a killing spree in white, eyes like broken Christmas lights

I walked over to Pieter and dragged my finger up his neck and along the bottom of his chin while I sang the next verse.

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it
Drink the water, drink the wine.

I skipped back to the Green Bay Packers, I stood behind Clay and put my hands on his shoulders and leaned over them.

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed-up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July
Until we feel alright

I'm like a scarf trick, it's all up the sleeve

I moved my finger along my bottom lip as I sang the next line

I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
Fifty words for murder and I'm every one of them

We faced forward and moved in sync,

My touch is black

we put our left hand out flat next to our left shoulder,

and poisonous

then our right hand next to our other shoulder

And nothing like my punch-drunk

We shook our heads

kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it

We pretended there was a cup in our right hand, and put it to our mouth as if we were taking a drink

Drink the water, drink the wine

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed-up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends we're glorious
Tonight we are victorious

Champagne pouring over us
All my friends we're glorious
Tonight we are victorious

We stopped doing our moves and Clay walked in front of me and the other Green Bay Packers. He crouched down so he was on one knee and he had his fists on the floor to keep him steady.

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed-up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July
Until we feel alright

Running forwards quickly, and using Clay as a springboard, I launched myself into the air. I tucked my knees in and flipped twice in the air, before landing in a crouched position with one leg stretched to the side. I sang the last line.

Tonight we are victorious

The room exploded with applause and cheering, we all did a synchronised bow. "That was some sweet shit." I said to Clay, "Bye." I said waving to him, he smiled and said bye back to me. I quickly made my way over to the bar that was in the corner of the room, "One white russian please." I ordered, sitting on one of the bar stools. The bartender passed me my drink and I heard two people sit either side of me. Looking to my left I saw Kommissar and to my right I saw Pieter. "Hello my friends, isn't it nice to see you again." I said smirking. "It is, could I have your number, you seem like a pretty cool person." Kommissar said smiling slightly, "What are drinking?"
"Here's my number, " I said writing my number down on a beer mat and handing to her, "I'm drinking a White Russian, by the way it's possibly the best alcoholic drink ever." I held up my glass then took a drink. "What exactly is in it?" Pieter asked pointing at my drink, "Cream, coffee liquor and vodka."
"That sounds pretty strong, how easily do you get drunk?" He asked curiously, "I can hold my alcohol really well, when it comes to drinking I never joke or hold back. The others say I'm like this with alcohol because I'm Russian." I shrugged and took another drink. "That was quite an impressive flip you did back there." Kommissar said before ordering a drink, "And impressive singing." Pieter joined in. I finished my drink in a gulp and put my glass back on the bar. "Will I ever stop impressing you?" I asked before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating for ages guys, but to make up for it here is a long chapter. Thanks for the support.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.6K 17
"Just a little smile will do the trick..." The famous saying of Anastasia Joane , 15 years old. Anastasia's father died right when she was b...
24.5K 565 11
When Emily Junk starts college, her dream is to become a Bella but when she meets Y/n Mitchell, will her college experience change? Follows the 2nd P...
80.9K 1.9K 25
( FIRST BOOK IN THE JUST ACTING SERIES. ) __________________________________________________________________________________ You know all the Bechloe...
859 9 7
Set back during Pitch Perfect 2, where The Barden Bella's take on their rivals, Das Sound Machine, and to win their reputation along with their redem...