never forget 'saitama x read...

Von authorrr_

(Y/N) has always been ignored expect her best friend Genos but even he sometimes forgot her. She was used to... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Christmas Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 19

5.1K 201 130
Von authorrr_

Enjoy~

_________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Hey Sonic can you meet me in front of Saitama's house?" I ask over the phone.

"(Y/n)?!" Suddenly I hear heavy knocks on the door. I quickly go to the door careful not to wake the two snoring heroes. I open it and suddenly I'm bear hugged by the ninja.

"(Y/n)! You're okay!" He says.

"Hey Sonic" I say.

"We missed you so much!" He says. I smile a bit and he let's me go.

"So what happened?" Sonic asks.

"Sonic there's something different about me...it's scaring me..." I say frowning.

"What is it?" I pull him inside to the kitchen and get the same knife.

"(Y/n) what are you-(Y/n)!" I slide the blade across my hand and a few drops of blood leak out, but in seconds it heals.

"Sonic why is that happening?"

"Whoa...I don't know maybe Genos and Saitama know" Sonic says. I put the knife in the sink and rub my eye.

"It's scaring me...what the hell am I?" I ask.

"You're still (Y/n)" Sonic says shrugging. I look away and sigh. Yeah I'm still me. Nothing has changed about that.

"I mean Genos and Saitama mention I'm holding a substance...does that make me immortal or just fast at healing?" I ask rhetorically. Sonic stays silent until his cell rings.

"Hello...oh what's wrong?...okay I'll there right now...bye" Sonic hangs up and sighs "Sorry (Y/n) I have to go somewhere I'll see you later."

"Okay bye" We hug and in a second he's gone leaving me in silence.

~

I'm so confused so scared...so alone! Who can I talk to who can relate?

Saitama pulls on his outfit.

"I'll be back (Y/n) there is a monster on the other side of town and the police are struggling" He says, "Genos is in the kitchen okay?"

I nod and he kisses my forehead then leaves. I sit there as thoughts race through my mind.

I don't belong here.

Am I still what is considered a human being?

I'm an outcast.

No one can relate.

"(Y/n) the food is ready" Genos calls out. I wonder if Genos ever feels lonely for being the only cyborg, well the only good one. Or Saitama for being the strongest of them all. Do they ever get lonely?

"(Y/n)?-"

"Genos...do you ever feel alone?" I ask looking down at the ground. He stays silent and I see him sit next to me setting down a bowl.

"No I don't...I have you and Sensei" He says. I stay silent and scratch at the floor.

"Don't you wish you had another cyborg friend?" I ask.

"Sometimes..." He replies. Thoughts race through my mind and I scratch more. "Why?"

"I feel...so...alone" I mutter keeping my eye on my finger scratching the floor. "I'm not normal...why can't I be normal?!"

Suddenly my hand goes through the floor ripping through the hard floor. I yelp and scoot back in shock. My face twists into horror. Genos stares at the hole in the floor in shock.

"I-I'm sorry!" I yell crying. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

I repeat it over again scooting back until my back hits the wall. Genos looks at me and makes a gesture to calm down.

"(Y/n) it's okay-" He says.

"No it's not okay! None of this is okay!" I yell. The windows shatter at my last yell and I yelp. The lights go out and I silence my cries.

"(Y/n)..." Genos whispers, "Calm down first okay? Are you hurt?"

I let out a whimper and trap my head between my knees rocking back and forth in shock. I mutter apologies and cry. My hands ache as I try to shake off the stuck glass in my skin.

"It will heal anyways..." I manage out. Genos tells me to breathe calmly and I slowly calm down.

"I'm sorry..." I murmur. Genos shakes his head and hugs me tightly. He hushes me and strokes my hair.

"Come on let's clean up" He says. He wipes my tears and helps me up. He's like a big brother to me. I nod and we find a flashlight. Genos tells me to sit on a chair as he sweeps up the glass. I watch him pick the glass and a lump forms in my throat as a disgusting feeling sits at the bottom of my stomach. I stare at my hand and take out the shattered pieces.

I cringe at the pain and I watch the cuts heal but slower this time. Maybe the longer I leave it in the slower it takes. Silence takes over the 30 minutes until everything almost looks the same. Genos fixes the light and decides to knock out the remaining of the glass.

"It's summer so we'll leave the windows like that until I repair them don't worry, Sensei won't get mad" He says. Right on cue, Saitama opens the door and his eyes go right to the windows.

"Whoa what happened?" He asks.

"Me and (Y/n) were playing a game Sensei" Genos says innocently. Saitama looks at me and I nod.

"That must have been...quite a game" He says, "Well it's nice to have some breeze in here!"

I let out a breath of relief and Genos takes back my bowl since it had shards of glass in it. I look at my hands which are perfectly fine. Saitama goes to take a shower and changes into something more comfortable. Me and Genos stay silent and he serves the food. I sit down next to Genos and start eating. Saitama comes in and sits across of me.

"Why are you guys silent?" Saitama asks. I open my mouth to say something but-

"Sorry Sensei we are tired from the game" Genos says. Saitama nods and urges me to eat so I continue to in utter silence. My eyes peek at the hole which Genos has covered with the rug.

~5 days later~

Things have been getting worse. My 'powers' have been destroying stuff. Yesterday I floated from the ground! I broke the ceiling. Then I disintegrated the whole stairs which Genos had to repair. I'm scared. 

"(Y/n) you okay?" I look up to see Saitama sit next to me with a can of soda. 

"Hm? Yeah" I say. "Just tired."

Saitama stays quiet and I lean on his shoulder gently. I don't want to hurt Saitama nor Genos. I don't want to hurt anyone! 

"It's okay you know..." Saitama says. "That your powers are a bit out of control, I mean we all had to go through at. Me and Genos did, I had to control my strength and I still can't and Genos has trouble controlling his gears as well. You're not alone (Y/n) we're all struggling with you."

I stare at Saitama in awe. Tears swell up in my eyes and I hug Saitama. His arms wrap around me and I stay speechless. That was...amazing. He's right. He's absolutely right! I can get through this because I'm not alone. I look up at Saitama and smile.

"Looks like you're in the last stage" Saitama says before giving me a long kiss.

_______________________________________

Yay! I'm sorry I have taken so long I"m very very sorry! I'm such an asshole but this story will be coming to an end in probably the next 1 or 2 chapters and so will my 'Naughty Chat' as well and I need 2 new books then so here are some option please comment two that you want!~

My sweet serial killer 'Jeff the killer x reader' Creepypasta

Elf boy ' BEN DROWNED x reader' Creepypasta

Most wanted ' Levi ackerman x reader' Attack on titan

My stitched lover 'Juuzou Suzuya x reader' Tokyo ghoul

Don't leave me ' Yukine x reader' Noragami

His skateboard 'Misaki Yata x reader' K-project

The vampire kind ' Marshal lee x reader' Adventure time

The cyborg ' Genos x reader' One punch man

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

441 11 4
One day his disciple was acting more weird than usual. He was clingy, too clingy and overprotective too. Genos seems to be a lot more obsessive of hi...
149K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
21.2K 569 52
we know how saitama was alone till genos came but what if there were some other people with saitama at city Z as neighbors which some of them were mo...
548 17 24
(Y/N), has two quirks, a lot like her old friend. What will happen when she meet's that old friend after being separated for so long? Does she even r...