Call Me S.coupstas Tu (S.coup...

SCoupsTasTu95

S.coupstas tu~ S.coupstas tu~ Are you so into Choi Seungcheol of Seventeen you might just die any moment? W... Еще

WARNING!
0.1: Max's Noona
0.2: Meeting Jisoos ♡
0.3: Abducted by Hong Jisoo!
0.4: "Call Me Anything"
0.5: Moving in as his Lifesaver~
0.6: Scent
0.7: The cutest and the Prettiest
0.8: I'm your Oppa
0.9: Kiss Already!
1.0: A Midsummer Night's Sweetness
1.1: Breakfast! Breakfast~
1.3: The Call
1.4: The Pretty Babysitter
1.5: There will be Changes
1.6: "I like you"
1.7: Back for the Fragrant Hair
1.8: Chu~♡
1.9: Who kissed who?
2.0: Bad boy S.coups
2.1: Officially
2.2: New boy, new house
2.3: First Breakfast as Lovebirds
2.4: First Visitors
2.5: A Package
2.6: The Showcase
2.7: No to Fights. Yes to Cuddles
2.8: With the Boys
2.9: Jealousy
3.0: Facing Reality
3.1: Questions
3.2: The four boys and the sexy manager
3.3.1: A day with 13 handsome boys
3.3.2: A day with 13 handsome boys
3.3.3: A day with 13 handsome boys
3.4.1: Too Ill
3.4.2: Too Meanie
3.4.3: Too Slow
3.5: Cuddles on the Bed
3.6: The Prettiest and the most Handsome
3.7: The First Date
3.8: Fantaken
3.9: Hide
4.0.1: Beside him
Stupid Author Note (Just skip this please. Like what I said, it's stupid.)
4.0.2: Small Talk
4.1: Leaving
4.2: New Life without Him
4.3: Just Another Day With Two Dorks
4.4: He finally found you
4.5 (Special Chapter): You're Wrong
4.6: Mr. Tastu
4.7: Back to the Beginning
4.8: House Visit by the Two Dorks
4.9: Someone New
5.0: Birthday Gift
5.1: Not always a Happy Ending
Just Stupidity
Hi, People!

1.2: Perverted thoughts

1.8K 76 12
SCoupsTasTu95

It was like your usual day with Seunghee. You play around with her, watch cartoons with her and every thing else with her. It was normal except for one thing. Seungcheol stayed. He didn't leave for work.

"S.coupstas tu!"  You called out his name from Seunghee's room.
"Hmmm?" He immediately went to the room.
"Don't you have work? You skipped work yesterday."
"I'm an idol, Y/N. And, I'm the leader of Seventeen. I can tell them to just go here. And by that, I did tell them to come here today." He sat beside you and played with Seunghee too.
"Ok."

He looked at you again with this look you can't explain. You started staring at each other. Even Seunghee started looking at you one after another.

"What?" You finally asked breaking the silence.
"When I say they're coming over, that means you need to change clothes." He said making you look at your attire. You're wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. And, you don't really get his point.
"Why? I always wear like this at home. Why do I have to change?"
"Because they are boys."

That made you laugh. Even Seunghee smiled even though she can't understand what Seungcheol's trying to say too.

"So? You're a boy too. Did you forget that after being buried under sand, S.coupstas tu?" You said before laughing again.
"Y/N, I can tell myself not to think anything uhh...perverted? I can tell them that too but I'm sure they won't listen."

You got shocked with his words. You're not that sexy! You never thought you are capable of making him think that way. He awkwardly smiled.

"So...please change clothes."
"Ok?" You looked at Seunghee and you just hope she doesn't understand what's happening. "Look after Seunghee while I change."
"Got it." He replied as you went to your room.

You're still thinking about what S.coups said while you change. He can't be serious about it! You're just...a potato! You're not even a bit of Seolhyun but somehow the awkwardness got replaced with self-confidence. If he likes your body, maybe you should learn to like it yourself.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

51.1K 2.1K 12
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! Jeonghan was feeling a certain attraction for his hyung and leader of the group, S.coups(Seung Cheol). Let's see how he de...
413K 16.1K 53
[COMPLETED] "Who is he?" I asked Ji Eun as I eyed at him. "He's Jungkook. He's really mysterious, don't go near him. Some girls even came back actin...
76.1K 3.2K 21
• jeonghan x seungcheol vampire au • jeonghan had always been paler than everyone else and everyone liked to pick on him until one day a boy named se...
Reimbursed Husband | JC jeonghan's aegi

Любовные романы

173K 10.1K 58
"Just so you know," Seungcheol grunts, his voice laced with frustration, "I'm only putting up with you because of my mother. Nothing else." He forcef...