𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢...

Katsumi_Uchiha tarafından

『ヘタリア』 ───────────────── ╰┈➤ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ─────... Daha Fazla

『Chapter One』
『Chapter Two』|【Lemon】
『Chapter Three』
『Chapter Four』
『Chapter Five』|【Lemon】
『Chapter Six』
『Chapter Eight』|【Lemon】
『Chapter Nine』
『Chapter Ten』
『Chapter Eleven』
『Chapter Twelve』
『Chapter Thirteen』
『Chapter Fourteen』
『Chapter Fifteen』
『Chapter Sixteen』
『Chapter Seventeen』
『Chapter Eighteen』
『Chapter Nineteen』|〖FINAL〗

『Chapter Seven』|【Lemon】

2.3K 32 9
Katsumi_Uchiha tarafından

Warning: Sexual Content!』

[Starts with a letter]

Dear General (L/N),
I am writing to you because I wanted to let you know that your daughter is doing fine. Along with this letter are photos I took of her while she was keying out wildflowers in a meadow, she said you and her used to do these kinds of things together, so I figured you would appreciate the picture. Also, I love your daughter very much and I would like to ask for her hand in marriage, of course, nothing will be done until this whole mess with America is resolved and she can come out of hiding, but for now please give me your answer as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Germany A.K.A Ludwig Beilschmidt

[End Letter]

"Luddy?" You asked quietly peeking through the crack of his office. You saw him put a letter into an envelope and seal it with his tongue. "Ja Liebe?" He asked looking up at you through his glasses.

Oh, those glasses.

You bit your lower lip at the sight. "I was just wondering when you were coming to bed." You gave him a pout with your bottom lip plumped outward at him and gave him big (E/C) puppy dog eyes trying to look as innocent as possible. He sighed seeing that you were obviously ready for bed because you were in your (F/C) robe and fuzzy slippers. "Give me a minute or two ok liebe?" You smiled. "Ok but after two minutes I'm coming back for you." you turned and hurried into the bedroom.

You shut the bedroom door and smirked. You kicked off the slippers and tossed the robe somewhere to revile a very sexy black leather corset and a black lacy see-through thong, along with a garter belt. You hurried and slipped a pair of stockings on and hooked them to the belt and then put on a pair of knee-high black lace-up "Combat" Boots and black leather gloves and to complete the outfit, Ludwig's military hat and his iron cross pendant settling right above your bust line.

You hear his office door close and heard his footsteps coming down the hall reaching the bedroom. Quickly you grabbed the riding crop, you remember that black box you found under the bed? Well, the things that were in that box are what you were going to use on Ludwig tonight. Your heart pounding with a mix of excitement and nervousness you awaited him, sitting on the edge of the be with your legs crossed and riding crop in hand.

Ludwig opened the door and stepped in. "You might vant to lock ze door." You said in your best German accent making him look up wide-eyed at you. Without a word he did as you said, locking the door and walking closer to you. "Zat is close enough." You said smacking the crop in your hand. Ludwig froze still speechless. "Strip." You commanded. "But liebe I.." He started. But you cut him off. "I SAID STRIP GOTT VERDAMIT!" Once again smacking the crop in your hand.

He smirked getting really turned on by the aggressiveness you were admitting to him. Starting with his jacket he quickly pulled it off. "Slower~" You purred with a smirk as well and standing up. He slowly discarded his clothing as you circled him the excitement boiling between your legs. "Keep ze boxers on." You ordered once he had reached that last article of clothing. He let go of his German flag boxers a stood there waiting for his next command twitching all the while from the excitement.

You looked at his proud member that was standing at attention a smirked. "Guter Junge." (Good Boy.) You whispered in his ear making him shutter and clench his fists. "Now get on your knees." He swallowed hard but got on his knees before you. You grabbed a hand full of his blond hair and pulled it back, so he looked up at you. "You are being such a good boy Ludvig, I zink I might give you a little treat for good behavior." You let go of his hair and pulled the chair over and sat on it in front of him. "You vould like a treat vouln't you?" You asked sexily taking the riding crop under his chin to force him to look up at you. "J-Ja" Was all he managed to say. "NEINE! You vill address me as Gnadige Frau!" (Madam) "Now I vill ask you again, vould you like your treat?" "Ja Gnadige Frau!" He practically begged. "Good" You leaned back in the chair and spread your leg to him "You may lick but only lick no hands!" You moved your lace panties aside and in an instant, Ludwig's tongue was treating your wet womanhood.

You through your head back in ecstasy screaming with pleasure and gripping Ludwig's hair to push him in further. His tongue swirled around your clit and sucking on it. But once he inserted his tongue into your core you pulled his head back away by the hair. Though you wanted him to continue, it wasn't quite time for you to use your energy on an orgasm just yet. "Zat vill be enough of zat." You said panting. He looked up at you with half-lidded eyes that questioned your next move. "Get up!" You ordered, and he stood up wiping his face. "You are very cooperative Ludvig, vhy didn't you tell me you vere into zis kind of zing? Hmmmm?" You stood up and got into his face placing the riding crop under his chin again. "Tell me, Ludvig!" You said smacking the crop onto his thigh leaving a red welt.

He flinched but only a little and held back a growling moan. "I-I Didn't want to frighten you Gnadige Frau!" "Vell for zat you vill be punished, on ze bed now!" You smacked him on the other thigh and he quickly placed himself in the middle of the bed. "Lay down." You purred, and he did so. You crawled on top of him straddling his waist and reaching over to the black box to pull out handcuffs. You cuffed him to the bed before he could react. "Gnadige Frau!" He shouted pulling on the cuffs. "Shhh." You placed one of your gloved fingers to his lips. "Do not struggle, Ludvig, you vill enjoy zis I promise." You brought him into a heated kiss and forced your tongue into his mouth all the while teasing his nipples with your leather-gloved fingers and circling your hips over the tip of his still covered member.

You broke the kiss and looked down at him. "P-Please!" You shouted once his lips were free. "Please vhat Ludvig?" "P-Please Gnadige Frau! Please fuck me!! GOTT VERDAMIT FUCK ME!" That word on his lips made you shutter. "Since you asked so nicely." You bit down on the sensitive spot on his neck making him growl and moan. You licked the now purple mark and then licked all the way down to his boxer line. You pulled his boxers down and took a firm grip of his standing member, you gave a teasing lick to the tip making him buck his hip upward. "NEINE!" You shouted smacking a thigh with the crop. "You stay still!" "J-Ja Gnadige Frau!" You took his entire member (Well almost) Into your mouth and gave it one long suck before releasing it again with a POP.

He clenched his fists and pulled on the handcuffs. "I vant you to say my name vhen I suck you." You commanded. Before he could answer you took what you could into his mouth again and bobbed your head up and down using your tongue at the tip. "(Y-Y/N)!!!" He shouted. You sped up. "(Y-Y/N)!!! I'M GOING! TO!!!" He came hard into your mouth letting some drip from the side, so he could see. "Such a good boy." You purred wiping the excess cum from your face with your gloved hand and then licking it off. "But ve aren't done yet." You crawled back up to straddle his waist.

He just laid there panting. "Oh Ludvig, vas zat too much? I vas under ze impression you vanted me to fuck you." You smirked as his eyes widened. His once again hard member brushed up against your dripping wet womanhood. "So, you do vant me to fuck you I see." You tore off your panties and slammed yourself onto him sheathing his member all the way inside of you. You tore off the gloves as hip his moved to bounce you up and down on his throbbing member, so you could scratch at his chest leaving pinkish lines down his chest.

Pants and grunts escaped his lip between moans and growls as he shut his eyes tightly. "LOOK....AT ME!" You managed to shout at him. His eyes shot open as he watched your breasts jiggle in the corset and the iron cross slide across them. His military hat fell off of your head and onto his face distorting the view he had of you. You were too busy screaming in please to notice until... You heard something snap and then you were flipped over with Ludwig on top pounding into you with so much force you didn't even care to realize that he had broken the chain of the handcuffs. "LUDWIG!!!!" You shouted and his grip on your hips tightened. "I'M GOING TO AHHH GAHHHH!!!" Your walls tightened around his member as he thrust as hard and fast as he could make you cum hard with shaking legs and arching back.

Without a word just, a grunt and a growl Ludwig followed right after with his own second orgasm. Once he stopped moving and riding out each other's orgasms you said. "L-Ludwig please....take off...this corset....I can't I CAN'T BREATHE!" You shouted/panted. Shakily he rolled you over and untied the corset letting it fall to the floor, then he moved to your boots and united them slipped them off tossing them aside along with your stockings a garter belt. He looked at you almost sleeping form. "Ich Liebe Dich (Y/N)." He said softly pulling you close to him. "I love you too Ludwig." You said sleepily. He nuzzled his head between your breasts which made you giggle a little. "I'm just going to stay here for a vhile." He said with a muffled voice. "You are very naughty." You giggled again and patted his head. "Only for you meine deutschen brocken." (My German hunk.) and with that, you fell asleep. 'I'm defiantly going to marry this frau!' He shouted to himself in his head and smiled to himself.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
78.9K 1.6K 67
So hello everyone! This will be an odd collection of headcannons and such of hetalia (x reader of course) ALSO IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ~~~ Enjoy:3
7.8K 216 17
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED. I'm only making this public again so my previous readers can enjoy it. I'm sorry to say that it will not have a conc...
57.4K 1.8K 10
To my beloved friend @dennythedenmark LOVE YOU! This is a thank you gift to her, for writing me that AWESOME England X Reader fanfiction! She asked...