World War III

By Adorkable

More

World War III - Chapter 1
World War III - Chapter 2
World War III - Chapter 3
World War III - Chapter 4
World War III - Chapter 5
World War III - Chapter 6
World War III - Chapter 7
World War III - Chapter 8
World War III - Chapter 9
World War III - Chapter 11
World War III - Chapter 12
World War III - Chapter 13
World War III - Chapter 14
World War III - Chapter 15
World War III - Chapter 16
World War III - Chapter 17
World War III - Chapter 18
World War III - Chapter 19
World War III - Chapter 20
World War III - Chapter 21
World War III - Chapter 22
World War III - Chapter 23
World War III - Chapter 24
World War III - Chapter 25
World War III - Chapter 26

World War III - Chapter 10

22.3K 410 83
By Adorkable

Chapter 10

*Ethan*

When she opened the door, she looked different. Not in a bad way but in a good way. I only had the chance to look at her for about half a second before she shut the door in my face. The only reason I knew it was going to be her I had to have dinner with was because we parked outside her house. It was stupid, really. She lived next door and we drove there.

The dress she wore actually made her look hot. Scratch that, made her body look hot. Definitely, not her face. I got out of the car when we reached the restaurant and decided to play a little prank on her. I walked to her side and opened the door for her. Then I shut it so her dress could get caught it in. I silently laughed as I walked to join the adults at the door.

"Mr. Tizzard! Been a long time. Please, please, come in!" the security guard said.

"Shouldn't we wait for Adele?" I asked innocently.

"Where is she?" her mother, whose name was Miranda, asked.

"I'm not sure. She seems pretty attached to the car door," I said and mentally laughed because they didn't know just how attached she really was.

"Stop mucking around! Get here, now, please!" Miranda shouted to Adele.

"I'm stuck!" she yelled.

"How are you stuck?" her mother asked, obviously confused.

"Maybe she got her dress caught in the door," I suggested.

"How on Earth would she do that?" Miranda questioned.

"She probably wasn't paying much attention when she was getting out of the car," I guessed in a knowing way.

"Casper? Could I have the keys?" Miranda asked.

"Oh, I'll help her," I offered. I grabbed the keys from my dad and walked closer to the car. I pressed the button and doors unlocked. She glowered at me with her arms crossed against her chest.

I grinned then walked to her door. I opened it.

"Coming?" I asked. She didn't reply. She just huffed and clicked her heels away. I wished I was spending my night with some hot model, instead of being stuck there with a weird, moody thing. I sighed then joined the rest. I had been to the restaurant hundreds of times. I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings. Adele, on the other hand, looked dazzled. We sat a table that was right next to a huge window. The table was a rectangular shape. It had four seats. Two on one side and another two on the other side. My dad and Miranda sat on one side so that left Adele and I. We both hesitantly, sat next to each other. A waiter came to us and gave us our menus. He came back after three minutes to take our orders. I planned on ordering my favourite dish; lobster.

"And what would like, pretty lady?" the waiter asked Adele, and winked when he thought no one was looking. Adele giggled. I looked at the waiter and noticed he was around 18-19. He had jet black hair with green-grey eyes. I scoffed.

"Um, let's see. What do I do if what I want is not on the menu?" Adele flirted. I didn't know why, but I tensed.

"Well, why don't you tell me what you would like and I'll see if we can make some arrangements," he grinned in what was supposed to be a seductive way. I was a guy and I did not find it seductive at all. Maybe Adele did, I didn't know.

Adele grinned back and ran her tongue over her teeth. Whoa, that was hot.

"I can't exactly remember the name but I do know that it started with a 'P'," Adele replied. I looked at the waiter's name tag and saw his name was Patrick. Pfft! Ethan was a better name than Patrick.

"The letter 'P'? Hmm, what other letter was there?" Patrick raised a brow.

"I'm pretty sure there was an 'A' and an 'I'," Adele said as she bit her lower lip. I couldn't take it anymore! I meant it as in I was starving. I wasn't jealous what so ever. There was some part of me that disagreed with that.

"What are you talking about, Adele? There's pizza on the menu, can't you see?" I asked as I pointed to the word 'pizza'. She gave me the evil eye.

"No, it wasn't pizza. I remember there being a 'K'," she said as she tapped her index finger on her chin.

"Was there, by any chance a 'T'?" Patrick asked. Damn this.

"Yeah, listen, Pat! I'd like the lobster with a salad but go easy on the salad dressing. I want a Coke too, mixed with Fanta. I want it to be warm with two ice cubes in it. Oh, and, I want one of those bendy straws. Blue, to be exact. For dessert, I'd like to have 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream with a cherry on top, and make sure it's in a bowl. Actually, forget about the cherry. Instead, I want the ice cream to be chocolate coated and don't add Fanta to my Coke. I hope you got all that down because I sure as hell am not repeating myself," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back in my seat.

"Yep, I got it," he replied without taking his eyes off Adele. What was so special about her? I was twice as good looking!

"Then repeat it to me," I said.

"You want tonight's special," he said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You want tonight's special. Lobster with lightly dressed salad and a glass of Coke. For dessert, chocolate coated vanilla ice cream in a bowl," he replied as he finally looked at me. About time I got some attention, but then the spotlight was on Adele again as she cracked up laughing.

"Ha! You forgot something!" I pointed out, ignoring Adele's sweet laughter. No, not sweet. It was more like irritating laughter.

"With a blue bendy straw," he added.

"Yeah, and I want it pronto!" I said.

"Sure. Have you made up your mind, Adele?" he asked.

"I'll have tonight's special, as well. Just minus the bendy straw," she replied as she smiled.

"Not a problem," he said while winking and leaving.

"I should complain about him to the manager. Pfft! Taking forever to take people's orders," I mumbled angrily.

Adele just smirked at me. Stupid bitch. After a couple of minutes, Patrick came with our food. He placed it all on the table. He placed my drink next to me. I grabbed the straw while he was looking, and chucked it away.

"Do I look like a baby? I don't need no straw," I told him.

He just shrugged. "Suit yourself, sir."

"It's MISTER sir to you," I said.

He just ignored me and gave Adele her food. He whispered something in her ear then walked away. She blushed. We all ate our food in silence. Well, Adele and I did. Our parents were too busy to notice anything. They were engaged in their own conversation. We finished our food when Miranda spoke.

"So Ethan, how is my daughter doing in school?" Miranda asked. Payback time, bitch, I thought.

"Well, in Maths, she's struggling. We were doing Pythagoras's Theorem and the teacher asked Adele to draw a triangle on the board. So, Adele drew the shape, except it wasn't a triangle. It was a pentagon," I lied and looked at Adele. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh, that's...unusual," Miranda said.

"How about Ethan? How is he doing in class?" my dad asked. Adele smirked.

"Biology seems to his worst subject. He's always late to class. Once we had to dissect a bull's eye, and it was an easy task for everybody. Ethan, however, just stabbed the scalpel into the eye and squirted all the dirty, gross juice on his face. It was horrible, I tell you. It went up his nose and I'm pretty sure he got a taste of it as well," she said. "And do you know what he said after he swallowed it? He said it needed more salt."

I could not believe my ears. I never swallowed anything and I was 100% sure I did not say it needed more salt.

"Oh, well, that's....disgusting," Miranda muttered. Miranda had blonde hair and green eyes. Adele probably looked her like her father.

"Are you two pretty good friends at school?" my father asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't we be?" I asked and glanced at Adele. She went along with it.

"We nearly have each class together. I've never trusted anyone more than I trust Ethan," she lied.

"Yeah, in the short time we've spent together, we've learned to come to terms with each other. I guess you could say we enjoy each other's company," I lied.

"I know. Ethan, you just make me happy. You're a good friend," she said as she placed her hand onto mine on the table. She pinched me. Crazy, psycho.

"I'm really glad I met you," I fibbed as I put my hand on her thigh and pinched her too. She jumped a little. She smiled it off and took a sip of her Coke.

"Naww, that's so sweet. Have you two considered dating?" Miranda asked.

Adele choked on her drink and spit it out at me. I had a feeling she purposely did that. She stood up and coughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized to me. I felt smug as I saw she got herself wet, too.

"No worries," I said, completely meaning the opposite.

"You two should go to the restrooms and clean up," Miranda suggested.

"Yeah, we should," I said as I grabbed Adele's hand and pulled her towards the toilets.

I shoved her into the Females' bathroom. Luckily, it was empty. I forced her into a cubicle then locked the door. I grabbed her and pushed her against the cubicle door.

"I hate you," I said through gritted teeth.

"And you think I love you?" she asked, sarcastically. I pressed myself harder against her. She gasped, probably from the pain.

"Why do you always push me against something?" she asked, angrily. I smirked then moved back. She fell onto the floor. She got up and pushed me back. Damn, that girl could be strong when she wanted to. I fell onto the toilet. Great, I was sitting on the seat and it looked like I was taking a dump. I got up and put my hands on her shoulders. I tried to push her backwards but she turned and she ended up on the toilet seat. I thought I might as well flush the toilet and make her sexy dress even more ruined. I lifted my foot up and aimed at the wall with the flush button. Just as I was about to hit it, Adele moved and pushed me forward. My foot slipped and it went into the toilet. My foot was stuck in the toilet.

"Crap!" I said. Adele cracked up.

"What's so funny?" I asked, annoyed.

"You said crap, and like...your foot is in the toilet," she said as she laughed harder. Then she turned around and unlocked the door. Without a last glance, she walked out of the cubicle. Great, my foot was stuck in the toilet and what was worse was that I was in the females' bathroom.

*Ebony*

I had never felt so good. Ethan's foot was stuck in the toilet. I joined the rest at the table.

"Where's Ethan?" Casper asked.

"How would I know? Doubt he's in the ladies' room. I was just there," I said.

"Probably taking his time," Casper said.

"Yeah, he's probably caught in a sticky situation, or should I say, wet situation," I muttered to myself.

"He'll be here soon. We still have to eat dessert," my mother said.

Just then Ethan came marching up to the table. His right leg was wet up to his knee, and he had toilet paper stuck on his right shoe. I felt sorry for his trouser and his shoe. I stifled a laugh. Casper's eyes went wide as he saw his son.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"Yeah, did you get your foot stuck in the toilet or something?" I asked innocently as I looked at him. He didn't reply. His nostrils flared at me. Without taking his glare off me, he took his seat which was on my right. Casper and my mother were still waiting for a reply.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" my mum joked.

"More like, toilet seat got your shoe lace?" I mumbled to myself and repressed laughter.

"Some idiot thought it would be funny if they sprayed me with water," Ethan said.

After that we all ate our dessert in silence. The silence was broken when my mother's phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered. "Yes, yes. He's with me. Tonight? Are you sure?" There was a pause. "What about tomorrow morning? No problem. I'll tell him. Thanks, bye." She hung up and looked at Casper.

"That was Jim. There's a problem at the site and he said we have to be there ASAP," she said.

"What's wrong?" Casper asked.

"Wouldn't tell me. He said we have to be there now," my mother said.

"What about the kids?" Casper asked.

"Ethan can come over my house and stay with my daughter," my mum said.

"Good. I don't want him to be home alone," Casper said and gave my mum a look that only parents could understand.

"Right, 'coz Ethan being alone is more dangerous than him being with me," I mumbled.

"It's settled. Ethan you will go with Adele and if we take long, you can stay there overnight," Casper said. I thought my eyes would pop out of their sockets.

"I'll be fine home alone, Dad," Ethan said.

"Last time you were home alone for more than an hour, you ended up having a party and trashing the place," Casper said. Ethan grinned.

"We better get going, now," my mother said as she stood up. The grown ups took care of the bill as Ethan and I walked out.

At the door we were greeted by Patrick.

"Hey, leaving?" Patrick asked. I remembered flirting with him. Ethan seemed so pissed off. Patrick was good looking but I didn't feel extremely attracted to him.

"Yeah, I am. Might come back some other time," I said.

"Can't wait till then," he said then pecked me on my cheek before walking away.

I sighed as the cold air sent shivers up my spine. I was cold, but I didn't mind. I loved cold weather.

"You cold?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah," I replied. He took his jacket off and swung it over his shoulder.

"Hope you freeze to death," he said as he quickened his pace and walked to the car. He still had toilet paper stuck on his shoe. I laughed. I joined him and opened the door.

"I'll help you in," he said as he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me in the car, hitting my head on the car ceiling.

"Idiot," I muttered.

Within minutes, we were at my house. We both got out of the car and walked to the front door. We stood there and put fake smiles on our face. We waved goodbye to our parents. Once they zoomed away we both glared at each other. I unlocked the door and Ethan tried to push his way in.

"I'm going in first," I said as I tried to walk in at the same time.

"No, I am!"

"It's my house. I get to go in first!"

"I'm the guest. Show some hospitality," Ethan said as he gripped my arms.

"I'll show you some hostility instead."

Ethan sighed then wrapped his arms around my waist. His touch made me shiver. It felt good. He lifted me up then turned his back to the open door. With his back to the house, he walked in. Once he was in the house, he set me down.

"I got in here first." He poked his tongue at me. He went to the living room and turned the T.V on to some sports channel.

"I'm going to have one hell of a time," I mumbled as I kicked my shoes off.

I wanted to watch Glee so I walked up to him. He stared up at me.

"What?" he said, bored.

"I wanna watch Glee," I said.

"Yeah, and I want you dead but life's not fair."

"Give me the remote," I said.

"No."

"It's my house," I reminded him. He stood up and stared at me intently.

"I've been dying to do something," he said.

"Then please don't do it so you can die."

He didn't reply. He just moved his face closer to mine until we were only inches apart. I felt one of his hands on my cheek. The right one was on my back. His breath smelled fresh and minty. Then I felt his right hand go lower until it reached my butt. He squeezed it and my mouth went wide.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

He shrugged and sat back down on the couch. "Just wanted to see if it felt as fat as it looked."

"You are very disrespectful," I said in a low voice, thinking about how Zaiden would never do that. "By the way, you've got toilet paper stuck on your shoe."

I went up the white-carpeted stairs. I walked into my room and switched on the lights. I was halfway through unzipping my dress when the lights in my room turned off. I stood frozen. Then I heard the door clicking shut and being locked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOHHHHH! CLIFFHANGER....I hope. haha

Sorry, I know this one wasn't as amusing or funny as the rest, but at least you got something.

The last chapter got like 91 votes and my heart just stopped beating for a second.

So this chapter was for all the nice people who vommented last time.

Thanks!

xox.

© Adorkable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 20 21
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Why Don't We Fanfiction! Please read and I hope you enjoy it:) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
107K 3.1K 44
{social media} created ; 09/09/17 completed ; 19/01/18
134K 3.1K 42
{13rw social media fic} part 1 created ; 20/04/17 completed ; 23/06/17
1.3M 54.7K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...