Nagisa's Secrets

By mysty522

Karma and Nagisa didn't know that there classmates were planning on hooking them up. one day a beautiful myst... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N THANKS
Chapter 19
Final Chapter
very important a/n
publish
OMG!

Chapter 15

13K 312 308
By mysty522

(A/n: hi guys I hope this chapter satisfying your wait. Sorry if it took so long, but... this chapter is longer than the others. Please Vote, and comment~Cyza)

===================================================

Isogai POV

(The next day : 8, morning)

I wake up and found most my class mates are awake but Maehara( is that the correct spelling of isogai's best friend?)
Its a good thing there are 3 bathrooms. I went to the vacant one. I did my morning routine then walk out. And still Maehara asleep and all of the boys are out to the dining table. Just me and that idiot.

"*sign* might as well wake up that idiot" I mumbled to my self. I walk to his bed then shook him but failed.

"Oi Maehara, wake up! its 8:30 we need to go to the dining area now! Or were goi-" before I could finish my scolding he......... pull me to a hug!

I blushed by his touch. Who wouldn't his knee is is between my thighs and his head is buried on his chest.

"Oi Maehara! Please wake up! Were gonna be so much trouble if we don't go now! WAKE UP IDIOT!" He finally woke up and he finally notice our position. Me blushing under him, wrapped around his arms. He let go of me then sat up blushing too.

After a few silence he suddenly...... kiss me straight to my lips!

"I love you Isogai, every since we became friends" I didn't see this coming. Sure I've been locking my real feelings to him a long time but now... I'm so happy that I'm crying...... literary.

"He-hey I'm sorry if your dis-disgusted bu-" man if he's not gonna shut up. So I shut him up with a kiss, not on his cheeks but to his lips.

"Now can you please listen why I'm crying to your confession?" He nodded.

"Well that's because I feel the same way Maehara. So please can we go now to the dining area before they suspect us that were not in there?" He smiled and nodded.

We went out and we saw Nagisa and Karma holding hands. And same with me and Maehara. I look at Maehara and he did the same. We now what to do and we nod.

"Hey guys wait up!" They turn and Nagisa shade of pink on his face. Then they saw our hands.

"Are you guys um...... dating?" We just nod our heads then we asked the same then they nod too.

"Well guys are we gonna tell the others or keep it a secret for a few weeks "

"Keep it a few weeks" they both said together then we just nod again.

"We should go before your sister or our classmates notice that were not in there. And we promise that we don't say that your dating if you do the same . are we clear? " the smiled at us.

And of we went to the dining area but before we enter we saw nagiusa kiss Karma on the cheeks and I did the same. And we enter.

Third person POV

While eating without Nally but have Mary to talked to when Rio scan the room.

"Hey guys were are Nagisa, Karma, Isogai and Maehara? There not here yet" she said, Kayano was gonna answer but cut when the door open. And there walked the couples but they didn't know that .

"Hey guys! Why are you 4 late? Come on there some left." Said Kayano.

"Sorry were late. Its because Maehara is hard to wake up" Isogai replied.

"Same with Karma but i wake him with cold water" Nagisa told the rest but clearly its a lie. As the 4 boys went to join there friends but Nagisa felt something or some one is missing.

"Hey guys where is Nally -nee? I haven't seen her." They just shook there head.

"Mum did you seen her?"

"Hmmm... oh yes I've seen her! She's in our garage and mabey she went for a ride. Would you like to see?" They all nod and then they went to there room and change there clothes.

Time skip

Nagisa's POV

We nearly at the elevator to the garage. Mabey its time to tell Karma that I have another secret. Its a good thing were at the back.

"Hey Karma? I need to tell you something." He look at me and nod to proceed.

"Well if we went there...... there's a possibility that Nally want to race" he sent me a confuse look.

"What do you mean Nagisa?" I just took my permanent driver ID and gave it to him. He took it and ask.

"Since when do you have a permanent driver ID?" I just nervously smile at but answer it.

"Since um...... I was ten? Mabey?" He just look at me bewildered. But then smirk.

"Then can you teach me to drive? My cute but awesome boyfriend? I just know how to drive but I prefer you to be my sensei~" He whisper to my ear while he bit and lick my earlobe. My face must be a tomato right now.

"Of course, if you pass the driving test then you can have an official driver ID from Nally that's where I get my ID. Then*kiss/pecks his lips* I have a gift for you~ " I said the last part a little naughty

"Ok we got a deal" then at the same time the elevator to the garage open and I didnt expect to be wide becuase all of us fit in.

A few minutes later

The door open and we met...... Nally covered in oil and some dirt.

"Nally, go get wash so that you can tour them around the garage and show them you know what." Mum said while winking . karma and I know what she saying.

Time skip

"Holy cow! There so many cars even bikes here" Yoshida said.

"Mabey you would like to learn mechanics under my supervise Yoshida?"Nally said. Yoshida was shock that he face is like gaping fish. But nod with a 'hell yeah' respond.

"Ok now that's taken ......* she look at me* Nagisa can we race?" They all look at me

"Wait Nagisa can't drive can you?" Terasaka asked but I just nod sending all my classmates except for my lover another shock.

I look at Nally-nee then I saw a smirk on her face. And I know that smirk when in racing. I return the smirk and I have an interesting wager. They look at us like were some idiots.

"Sure Nally-nee but...... let's have a little wager just like last time"

"Sure but what?" I think a few minutes and then I have an idea.

"If I win, you have to say all your secrets for the past 5 years, do anything to you and help us to kick ass from the main campus" she raised an eyebrow at me from the last statement.

"And if I win I have to do anything to you and spill your secrets, deal?" She cut little bit at her finger I thought the most terrible things she do to me but I did the same. And press our cuts together sign that the bet is on.

"OK that's a weird way to set a bet but we know that ma'am has many cars and bikes but Nagisa do you have any?" I nod my head and led them a secret door that went to my party of the garage. Inside was my Koenigsegg and Lamborghini cars and bikes.

"Im in heaven!! There all Koenigsegg and Lamborghinio latest model!" Yoshida said while running each if my cars and motors. But I'm not using any of them there's my secret car that Nally-nee doesn't know about.

I pick the a little old Lamborghini car but its my first custom made car that means its special.

Nagisa's car

Nally's car

Time skip at the underground drag racing stadium.

"Maam/Nally-nee just how rich are you!?" Even me surprised.

"I answer all your question if Nagisa win ok? Now to the starting line!" The guys sat at the bleachers. Me and Nally went to our cars .

"May the best driver win eh Nagi?" And I nod. We start our engines. Were waiting the lights to turn green.

.

.

Red

.

.

Yellow

.

.

Green! Go!

And of we go, I'm tailing her but when she out of site I pull a trigger that make the car and me invisible.

She thought that she at the lead but she's not. Its a good thing that its not the dirt track but the cement one.

I past her without knowing there are zigzag path, a triple loop, and a little maze but I pass them.

Once I see the finish line and Nally-nee is 3 meter far behind me. I press the turbo and press the visible. All my classmates and Nally-nee are shock.

She press turbo too I guess but i still win the race. All my classmates ran to me and congratulate me but once they went to Nally-nee. karma kiss me on the lips.

"You were amazing Nagisa. Now can you tell me how you teleport 4 miles away from the finish line?" I giggle at his question.

"I didn't teleport bec-" I was cut to my conversation to Karma when Nally-nee came and said.

"No wonder i feel in easy with your car Nagi. That's your custom made car is it?" I smile at her saying yes.

"Wait so how Nagisa won the race if its not teleportation?" Yoshida asked.

I show them the black bottom and I press it causing the car invisible. Nally-nee laugh and said.

"So thats why i couldn't see you at the back...... your right in front of me the whole time! Hahaha~" she giggled through her saying.

"OK as the bet say I will say my secrets but first we should go. Lunch is ready. and after we shoukd go to the library. " We Just nod and went for lunch.

Time skip at the library

We sat on the surprisingly comfy carpet and some bean bags. We have some snacks too.

Third person POV

Nally was gonna tell them why shes rich and her secrets.

"Ok first of what's the question?"-Nally

"Nally-nee tell me about your self . the present you" Nagisa asked.

"Well... you knew that I'm an assassin but not just a plain assassin a government one. so Irina too." There all shocked at her and who knew that prof bitch is a agent, and a pro government assassin!

They just sat and listen to her further. So much information.

"And I'm a billionaire who is a: model,designer , inventor , and i have a fiance ..."

"Wait! You have a fiance and you didn't tell me?" Nagisa asked a little hurt but its a good thing its in the bet.

"Yeah he just propose to me a week ago but I hope he's the right one...*sniff*" Nagisa went to hug her sister who now is sobbing.

"The last one is after my fame and my money *sob* *sniff*" all her students are sad for her.

"Well if this fiance of yours is the same as the last time were gonna teach him a lesson right guys?" They all nod. That sends Nally smile.

"Now what is it with the students in the main campus that you want to kick there ass?" No one old5 her but luckyly Ritsu is with them.

"Allow me to explain sensei!" Nally look at her phone and there is Ritsu in.

"Hello what's your name I haven't seen you." Now the class remember that Ritsu where upgraded that she didn't meet her.

"Oh my name is Ritsu maam and may I explain now the reason why they want revenge/kick ass?" Nally just nod at her.

"OK first of, because the main campus students are mean they treat us like we have no future even the teachers there are bullies!" That make Nally angered her. Then she have devilishly plan.

"OK guys since your exams are in 2 weeks you should study hard. If you have a perfect score on your best subjects or all subjects then I will give you a presents. And after the exams we will discuss our plan." They hesitate to nod.

"What's wrong class why are you so bump out?" They have a sad look but answer her shortly.

"That's because were not smart ma'am" now its Okuda turn to say that.

"*giggled* don't worry about a thing ... oh here drink this and read, listen the lessons that way your brain cells would absord it then when you take the exams it would be a piece of cake." They're have confused look but Nally explain further.

"It will work I know that because I drank it like I was 17 and ace all my test, first in every subject and graduate as a genius." At that explanation they took it and start there lesson even its Sunday but they want to experience the story of the Nally .

time skip again

They didn't notice its 7 in the evening they stop the self studying and ate dinner. They play some games until its 11

They took a bath then went to sleep. They can't wait to look at the main campus students when they ace there exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
18.3K 185 21
Years after the death of Korosensei, Nagisa and Kayano are still not together. Will this be their chance? Will Nagisa recognise his feelings for Kaya...
1.1K 28 14
A lingering hatred soon brings a new darkness into the life's of the students and teachers in class 3-E. When a revenge plot, gone wrong, drags the...
11.1K 251 25
An inevitable part of many educator's careers is having to give the dreaded sexual health class. A year into his professional career, it's finally Na...