RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

Vegeta and Winter Schnee

3.4K 46 12
By KennyDragonoid99

Goku P.O.V

Ruby and Weiss ran as I was still looking up at the sky as I smiled and said, "I'll be right with you Winter. But first, I need to go see your uncle."

I then started flying as I then found a second landing point.

I saw a familiar person walking out of an aircraft made for the army that James had assembled.

He wore a white jumpsuit like spandex with a snowflake symbol on the back of his jumpsuit spandex, light blue boots and gloves, and he still had his same old spiked up hair and same old frowning face.

I was smiling at him as he smiled lightly back at me and said, "It's been a longtime, Kakarot."

I smirked and then said, "It sure has, Vegeta."

Vegeta has always been my rival the day I met Winter on a mission I was in.

We became great friends while me and Vegeta were rivals.

He is a Saiyan like me, but he was and still says that he is the Prince of all Saiyans.

He calls me from my Saiyan name Kakarot, but I don't mind.

He became affiliated with the Schnee family and became Winter and Weiss's uncle and secret trainer.

He looked at me with his smirk as he then said, "You seemed to have gotten stronger."

I smiled and felt his power as I said, "So did you Vegeta. Since it has been a while, why don't we spar a bit."

Vegeta then said, "Alright. But before we start, I'll say this now. I thank you for looking after Weiss. She needs the positivity to get stronger."

I kept on smiling and said, "She's been doing great. You should see how strong she's gotten. So, you ready?"

I got in my fighting stance. Vegeta got in his and smiled as he then said, "I am, clown."

Weiss P.O.V

I was standing next to Ruby and her other uncle named Qrow as he just got done with a fight against my older sister Winter.

It was very destructive as Ruby was dangling on her uncle's arm and said, "Oh it's so good to see you! Did you miss me? Did you miss me??"

He smiled at her and said, "Nope."

He then rubbed her head as my sister was standing next to General Ironwood.

Ruby was trained by her Uncle Qrow, but I remember very well when me and my sister were trained by my uncle.

He never was the most kind and fun like Ruby's uncle's, but one day he seemed to be a bit different then usual, but I don't know if he's changed a lot after that day.

An explosion then occurred from far away as we all turned around and saw it.

That power, I've felt that power before as I then and said, "Is that.....my uncle?"

Winter was surprised when she heard that from me as she asked, "He was supposed to be coming, but it was supposed to be a surprise."

Winter then held my shoulder and said with a smile, "He'll be happy to see you."

I looked up at my older sister as Ruby then said, "Uncle Goku is their too."

The headmaster of Beacon Ozpin and Professor Glynda was here with us as Ozpin then said, "I should suggest we go stop that sparring match, before, things get a bit out of hand."

Qrow, Ozpin, Glynda, and Winter all started to quickly make there way towards my uncle and Mister Goku.

Ruby then said, "Come on Weiss. Let's go!"

I nodded and then said, "Alright."

We started making our way as Winter, Qrow, Glynda, and Ozpin were all standing there looking at the sparring match astonished.

Me and Ruby then looked at my uncle and Mister Goku sparring as they moved swiftly with combinations of attacks involving their combat skills.

They both then backed up by floating getting some space as they then started firing ki blasts at each other.

My uncle smiled as he then said, "Impressive Kakarot. But let me ask you, will this be the first time you ever experience fear?"

Mister Goku smiled as he then said, "We'll see about that Vegeta."

They both then charged at each other but before they collided their punches, Qrow and Winter stopped them as they stood in front of them.

Ozpin, Ruby and I all then went towards them as Ozpin then said, "Come now you two. You shouldn't be sparring around a large crowd of people."

Goku then smiled as my sister went up to him and shook his hand with a smile as she then said, "It's good to see you again Goku!"

Mister Goku smiled back and said, "It's great to see you too Winter! You sure got stronger when you fought Qrow here."

Winter was confused as she asked, "How did you....?"

My Uncle Vegeta then said, "We felt your auras while we were sparring."

My uncle then saw me as I flinched and straightened up.

He started walking towards me with a normal face as I then said, "I-It's nice t-to see you again uncle."

Surprisingly he then placed his hand on my head and rubbed my head while he rustled up my hair as he smiled at me and said, "You've grown remarkably Weiss. I'm proud of you."

He then placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Kakarot here did a good job on training you. Your ki is small but growing, not bad."

I smiled brightly as I then hugged my uncle and said, "Thank you Uncle Vegeta."

Ruby P.O.V

I looked at Weiss hugging her uncle warmly as I smiled and said, "Awww! That looks so cute!"

Weiss then let go of her uncle and smiled at him as he then looked at me and then said, "So you must be Ruby Rose. You act just like Kakarot does. I'm not surprised, heh."

He smiled as I then said, "Oh, thank you Mister Vegeta sir. Uhhh, my Uncle Goku also taught my older sister Yang pretty well too."

Ozpin puzzled and said, "I have something I would like to ask you two."

My uncle and Mister Vegeta turned around and looked at Ozpin as he then said, "How would you two like to be a special treat for the audience of the Vytal Festival Tournament in your own sparring match."

My uncle and I light our eyes up as I said, "That would be amazing!"

Mister Vegeta smiled as he then said, "Alright. First, me and these two would like to have some time to reflect upon our journeys."

Mister Vegeta pointed out Winter and Weiss as Ozpin then smiled and said, "Very well. Qrow, would you mind coming with us?"

My Uncle Qrow then whispered to me, "I think I'm in trouble."

I smiled and said, "You did mess up our courtyard."

Qrow smiled and said, "Yeah, see ya later kid. See ya Goku."

My Uncle Goku smiled as General Ironwood was also there as he then said, "Winter, your coming too. Vegeta, don't cause anymore trouble. I let you come along and train Winter, but you are also a soldier under my command."

I looked over at Mister Vegeta as he then turned his head and grunted at Ironwood and said, "Watch it. I don't need lip from you James."

Weiss's sister Winter then said, "I'll be back Uncle Vegeta."

Mister Vegeta then said, "Alright. Make it snappy."

Weiss was standing next to me as Mister Vegeta then said, "Kakarot, you've been training these two right?"

My Uncle Goku smiled and said, "Yup! I've also been training their other teammates."

Mister Vegeta then smiled and said, "Call them up and bring them to your Academies training ground. You and me are going to team up this once. I want to see how much this team has improved."

Me and Weiss looked at each other and smiled as I then said, "Get ready to get your butt kicked Uncle Goku!"

My uncle smiled and said, "Alright. You girls will be able to use your weapons, but your the ones who are going to lose."

Weiss then said a bit shaky to her Uncle Vegeta, "W-We'll beat you two easily with our combat and teamwork."

Mister Vegeta smiled and said, "I can't wait to see."

I smiled as we all started heading our way towards the training grounds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 150 6
This is a crossover between Dbz and Rwby as Grimm have decreased in numbers drastically. Goku and Vegeta still continue to train until them and the o...
658 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...
5.5K 91 22
In another time, another dimension; there exists a parallel dimension to the 12 universes. This dimension focuses on another planet that is similar t...
480 11 5
Bardock left planet vegeta with kakarot but except they didn't go to earth but a world called remnant and meeting the rose family