Undercover Gangleader

By Darkfairytale1234

You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to fin... More

Undercover Gangleader
Prologue 1
Prologue 2
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo
Sequel- Chapter One!!

Chapter Seven

20.1K 470 86
By Darkfairytale1234

Asher's POV
"Can't they hurry?"
I begin to repeatedly hit my head against the wall as my father paces back and forth. He's never liked doctors office, for many reasons but most he won't tell me. My fathers childhood basically was surrounded around hospitals. With his recklessness and excitement for danger he often spent his nights getting stitches or casts. But the biggest reason of why he doesn't like the hospitals is because of his brother.

My father lives in a rough neighborhood when he was a child, and it wasn't unusual for hit and runs or drive by shooting to happen just down the road from his house. One night his one and only brother was running late one night and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. My father had watched most of his brothers blood run out of his body when he was just twelve years old at a hospital, and witnessed his brothers life drain out of his eyes before he took his last breath. "It takes awhile for a cat scan to come in dad." I say the billionth time, hoping my aggregation isn't clear in my voice. I understand his hatred of hospitals but I also understand how all I want to do is punch him in the mouth so he'll shut up.
"We've been in here for hours. Surely it doesn't take this long for a simple picture to load."

"We've been here for forty five minutes." I say checking the time and realize mom should be getting off work right about now." Dad just leave if you want. Mom's off work meaning she can come pick me up after they've got this down and over with. I know her phone number and my insurance information. I'm fine."

He glances up at me a scowl turning down his eyebrows." No I'm not leaving you and stop hitting your head against the wall."
"No, maybe if I hit it hard enough I'll lose my hearing or something so I can't hear your bitching."

"Whatever just don't cuss in front of your mother okay? And I'll stop the bitching if you stop the hitting."
"Okay." Is all I say and I remember Xavier with his annoying little okays. I wasn't even at school for a third of the day and yet it feels like I've had a weeks amount from everything that's went down. I smirk remembering how he went along with my hate of Daniel and made a jock of his clothes. Not that I have anything against Hot Topic or games, it's just when you hate someone you get annoyed by the smallest little things they do. Anyone else could wear a Minecraft or Call of Duty shirt and I'd be okay with it, I might even compliment it, but I wouldn't dare with Daniel.
"What's with the change of expressions?" Dad asks me and j look up at him to see him smirking as well, all he watches me intensely. My father is another example of the Daniel situation. He's covered in tattoos, has piercings and tattoos and I'm cool with it, I like having a cool and tough dad like that. But the bad boys at my school? Absolutely hate them. I'm just weird like that.

I shrug,"Just something I remember that happened at school."

He squints at me and he seems to find what his searching for in my eyes before a goofy smile forms on his face." Something? Or someone?"

I roll my eyes and lay down, facing the wall so I don't have to see him." Oh my god."
"So it is?" I hear his footsteps come closer to me and I tense as his gigantic shadow looms over me." Who is he? Or she?" He shakes me slightly and I can't help but smile at his annoyingness. My father looks like and gives you the vibe of a hulk that's ready to destroy you at any moment, which he is if he doesn't know you or like you, but he's like a toddler/teddy bear once you get to know him.... Or your his daughter. And sadly children and teddy bears are one of my greatest weaknesses. That along with cat tails... Not the plants either. Like actual tails that belong to cats. They look like giant mutated caterpillar snakes that are going to eat your soul. A reason I've never had or probably will have a pet cat."I'm not judging."
"He's just the new kid and I was just remembering a joke he made in class."

"So he's a new kid... Meaning I haven't meet him yet and most likely don't know him? I don't like that. I thought it was that Daniel kid or that Cody boy."
I whip around and shoot a glare at him before yelling," What! I hate Daniels guts! And Cody isn't even in any of my classrooms. Plus I don't like him like that! He's annoying as well and I let Hana have him."

"Wait. You let Hana have him? Meaning you once had him? Asher do I need to talk to you about the birds and bees again?" I widen my eyes and shout a forceful no at him, which I'm sure the nurses outside could hear. I don't need to live through that again. My father is obviously a first time parent, considering I'm the only child, and he still has his young and wild blood flowing through him. Meaning it would be as if a high schooler walked up to me and began to talk about sex when he did. I was six, yeah that's right six, when he decided to have the talk with me when my mom was gone shopping. He lead me away from my action figures, I didn't like dolls because they were creepy and to easy to brake, and took me to the dinner table. He then later explained everything, and I mean everything. I easily new more than the kids that were five years older than me. It was easy to say I was scarred for life that day." Okay. And anyways I thought that Hana was-" He cuts himself off and shrugs a little." Never mind." I squint at him and begin to wonder what he was saying. At the mention of Hana I make a note to tell her that he mentioned her.... After the bet is over." So there's nothing going on between with you all? Yet?"
I roll my eyes and raise up again, a smirk playing on my face as I realize I'm currently the same height as him sitting on this bed(I'm competitive when it comes to my height)." No and there never will be."
"Good but just in case I'm going to have to meet this boy... "
"What? Why?"
"To make sure he's good enough for my little princess obviously. Which I highly doubt anybody is but he might have a chance. Plus I don't want you hanging out with a boy that will cause trouble and steal my little girl away from me."

I raise an eyebrow up and fold my arms across my chest." So you don't want it to be somebody that is like you when you were my age?"
A grin forms on his lips as he chuckles at my attitude." Exactly."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-/--------------------------
"There isn't any signs of a concussion so your fine in that department. But I'd advice for you to stay away from anything that could cause a head injury because we don't need that kind of yours missing school now do we?" The doctor says with a smile and I just stare at him awkwardly. I never know what to say in these situations, and dad isn't helping considering he's just as awkward. The doctors runs his hand through his brown hair and glances between the two of us." Not a fan of doctors huh? Yelp, I'll help you and make this quick. Just keep ice on that bruise of yours to help it go away and your fine. But thank you for coming and checking anyways. Your free to go."

I nod and get off the little bed as my dad raises up from his chair. A grin cracks onto my lips as I remember what went down before the doctor came in...
"Oh my god! Stop! Stop!" I yell as my father tickles me, making me jerk and kick the sheet off the hospital bed.
"Not until you take it back!" He shouts over my laughter and keeps tickling my sides and hips. Those are seriously the only places where I'm ticklish. Laughter erupts from inside me as I push and shove his hands away, until finally I throw his hand back making him hit himself in the face. His eyes widen and so does mine before he grabs me by my waist and turns me into a headlock, messing my hair up with his knuckles.
"Not fair!" I whine out a elbow him in the chest, breaking me free from him, and run across the room . He begins to come after me and put me in another head lock when the sound of the doors lock sliding stops him in his tracks, both of us frozen as the doctors walks in. He glances at the Sheets that are now laying in the floor, my teased up hair that no doubt looks like a ball of yarn is on the top of my head, and his arm wrapped around my neck his knuckles frozen above my head.

The doctor smirks as both of us just stare at him frozen and uncomfortable. We're not used to having to talk to strangers.
"Thank you sir." Dad says and reaches out his hand for the doctor to shake. He takes it and they roughly shake hands, and the doctor jerks his hand back and shakes his hand from the grip my father must of used. "Sorry. Don't know my own strength." He says weirdly and puts a hand on my back before leading me out of the room, leaving the doctor speechless. What the crap?
"What was that all about?"
"What was what all about?" He asks with raised eyebrows, playing dumb.

I roll my eyes and groan." Fine whatever I'll drop it. But you'll have to drop any conversation we may have that I don't want to talk about."
"Fine." He grunts out and I look over to see him partially defeated and mad. I swear it's like I'm the parent sometimes.
I smirk to myself still looking at him and notice how all his tattoos are covered up today. I squint at the long sleeved black shirt, dark jeans and a black jacket to cover the tattoos around his neck. That's new. Usually he just wears a wife beater, and black jeans or ball shorts. I'm distracted by eyeing him that I don't notice the person walking in front of me, and neither was he, causing us to collide, my head hitting straight into his chest which is more like brick than an actual body. The air is knocked out of my lungs and I go falling backwards, but not before he grabs me by the waist and saved me from another bruise, this one on my butt.

"I'm s-so sorry." I spit out as I catch my lost breath and he levels me out. His hands run over my ticklish spot and I let out a giggle and move them away. When the boy tenses, still having not said anything, I look up and blush." Sorry. I-I'm ticklish."

I look up at him and my breath actually catches in my throat. His hair is ruffled and messy, gel clearly have been put in it at one time, and it falls into his dark brown eyes that compare to black clouds. His jaw is smooth and sharp but the leather jacket and black shirt dramatize it out. I scowl inwardly at myself and quit staring at him like a deer in headlights. Let's hope to god I'm not drooling.
"No it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention." He says and this time I actually pay attention to his voice. It's deep and imitating but yet it sounds familiar... And I can't put a finger on it.

"No it was mine. I was looking either. I was talking to my ......."I drift off as I look around and find that he's no longer behind me. Way to abandon a girl in trouble. Good good." And he's no longer here. Did you see where he went?" And I meet his eyes and watch as they roam over my face. I see a question come to his eyes but he throws it away and glances around.
"No. What'd he look like?"
"Black hair. Yay tall." I raise my head up to indicate his "6'5"ness. So that even a word? Six foot fiveness? I then realize he's about the same height as the stranger." He's about the same height as you. Black shirt."

He glances behind me and I turn to see the little devil walking down the hall. I smirk and smile really big before yelling," There you are! I thought I lost you!"

He glances up at me and around him before matching my goofy smile as well." I thought I lost you too!" His deep voice echoes through the hall and I see nurses sneak glances into this hallway before going on their business, most of them eyeing my dad with lust. Ew..... I put on a smile and begin to run to him, as he waits with his arms wide opened." I was going to call the pound thinking I lost my little kitten." He announces and a blush creeps into my neck but I push it away as he lifts me up and fixes me in his arms bride style. Seriously though, he knows I hate that nickname. I've read to many wattpad stories for someone who looks like him to call me that. I'll have to explain it to him later I guess.

He puts me down and I giggle as his hand purposely skins my ticklish spot. I'll remember that later old man. When your feet are bare and you least expect someone to pounce.... And yes the beast of the man I call my dad is ticklish on his feet. I look over at the stranger and see him now walking off but I quickly catch up to him and hold out my hand." Oh I didn't introduce myself. I'm Asher."

He pauses, glancing over at my dad before shaking my hand, my grip equally up to his causing him to slightly lift his eyebrow." Just call me X." Is all he says before leaving, going the way he was headed in the first place. Good job Asher, you actually had an actual conversation with somebody today. So what if he ran off and seemed to be creeped out by you and your father.
"What was that?" My dad says with a frown as he watches X walk away.

"What was what?" I ask mocking the way he had done me a few seconds ago." And nothing. We just ran into each other and he saved me from getting another bruise. Where were you to begin with? We had begun to search for you."

He squints at me, not knowing to believe me or not. Finally he smiles, realizing that I'm his little princess and I wouldn't lie over a boy. I'm not that stupid." Okay, I'm taking your word on it. And I had a thing to do." Making it clear that he doesn't want to go into detail, he stuffs his fists in his pockets and begins to walk faster." Want to go get ice cream? Hang out at the mall? Wait... Didn't your mother say something about you and Hana going?"
Instead of going straight and exiting out the slide doors of the hospital, he turns into the cafeteria and goes straight to the drinks." We were but I made a bet today and now I'm not talking to her for the rest of the week. Which I was going to do anyways, considering that she's been ditching me every time her perfect Daniel is near."
"So you two, who have been best friends since kindergarten, are ignoring each other because of a guy?" He asks giving me a disapproving side glance.

"No. I'm ignoring her. She hasn't found out yet. And no it's not just because of a guy. It's because of her too. She's putting a piece of meat before her best friend, who like you said, has been her friend since kindergarten."
He nods and walks across the room to the little coffee dispenser and begins to pour black coffee into the little cups they provide. I see the guy, X, walk in through the doors and I begin to wonder if he's following me but a little group in the back of the cafeteria tells me not. There's about six of them in total, all wearing leather jackets, some having tattoos and others beards. Well gosh, didn't now there was a biker meet up in the middle of a hospital." Don't you think your overreacting? I mean Hana is your best friend and you shouldn't fight over something so stupid." Dad says, loud enough for me to hear over at the snacks and candy. But also loud enough to catch those people's attention.

"It's not stupid." I say a little to forcefully and I lay a pack of Swedish fish onto the counter before going to the drinks." We made a pact in third grade. Fries before guys. Ovaries before brovaries. Chicks before dicks. Breasties before testes. All of which she broke because her little precious Daniel."A fit of laughter echoes through the cafeteria and I look over my shoulder to see both the biker dudes and my dad nearly firing of laughter." What?" I ask and blush when I realize I said all that loud enough for everyone to hear and that they're all laughing over that." Oh shut up." I mummer and grab a bottle of Lipton tea not really paying attention to see if it's peach or not. It really doesn't matter considering I like them all. I keep my head down and wait at the cash register as dad gets another cup of coffee.

He fights tonight, every night actually, meaning he's already took his morning rest and is now loading up on caffeine for tonight. I glance over at our pile and see a can of beer that's he's most likely going to mix into that coffee when no ones paying attention. Whatever keeps him from getting badly injured in fights, I'm alright with.
"That was a good one." He chuckles out under his breath as he comes and stands beside me. He pats my back before reaching into his back pocket and pulling a big wad that he considers a wallet. And by was I don't mean a roll of cash, I'm taking about a wallet that is so full that he has rubber bands tied around it to keep it shut. He always keeps all his many on him at all times, considering how the bank would get suspicious if he put in a thousand dollars every night when he's only supposed to be a construction worker that barely gets paid anything. If that doesn't let them see a huge sign with the word illegal on it, them they must be beyond blind. And he doesn't have to worry about someone jumping him and stealing all his money when he could easily take them.... Not that I'm bragging, it's just a fact. The guys finally get quiet and begin to talk to each other again, some making quick glances at us. A red head woman comes up to us, her shirt stained with grease from the food she previously made." Would you like anything else?" She asks flashing a smile at me and him and I smile back at her. No need to be hateful and rude.

"No this will be all." He says and gestures to the mess of unhealthy foods in front of us. I'm going to have to stop doing this, buying all this junk food. I'm going to need all the boost I can get to train, meaning I don't need this stuff making me gain weight and slow me down.
She nods as someone comes up behind us, three people to be exact, and looks at the beer." Um... Im going to have to see some ID for you to get that please." I feel their stares as he nods and pulls out his wallet again, this time searching for his ID and not a twenty dollar bill. Her eyes widen momentarily as she sees the ID and says," Well. You sure don't look that old..." Before drifting off and handing him the card back and punching all our items into the register." Fifteen dollars and thirty three dollars."

He hands her the twenty after she reaches us the bags and says," Just keep the change." And he leads us away, out of the cafeteria into the parking lot where he then tries to remember where he parked. I roll my eyes and begin to walk to the only Lamborghini in the parking lot... Well there is a Ferrari but he doesn't have one of those anymore." What would I do without you?" He asks as we get to the doors and my insides begin to jump as slide into the seats. I may be a "nerd" but since I was raised most of my life with being driven in sports cars I have a need for speed. A big one two. I'm a strong believer that if you even go below the speed limit then your going to slow, and I see no shame in going over the limit either. As in about thirty miles above that useless number of that sheet of medal beside the road.

"I remember you mentioning ice cream?" I prod and he laughs as the car rumbles to life, the engine vibrating the floor and seats beneath us.

"Okay, we'll get some ice cream but we have to be home by eight or your mother will kill me. And buckle up."

"As long as I get ice cream I'm okay with that. And buckle up too. If mom's going to have a reason to kill you she sure doesn't want a car wreck to beat her to it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
668K 18.3K 33
~FIRST BOOK TO THE 'Loving A Fighter' SERIES!~ **The second book is out!** Meet Skylar Bradley, not your typical teenage girl. Skylar has kept to her...
9.2K 368 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
145K 3.1K 31
COMPLETED (but editing) Let's talk illegal. When you think of the word illegal, you probably think Theft, Rape, Murder, But have you ever thought of...