The Princess And Demon

By Ashley_Urie

Kagome Takahashi is the daughter of Naraku her mother died when she was born. Sesshomaru Taisho is the son of... More

meeting kagome
meeting Sesshomaru
kagome wants to leave
talking to sesshomaru
you are my poison.
the hell princess
the crazy half breed
the talk
author note
Help
Within herself
finding Inuyasha
Author note
She Belongs To Me
within the darkness
Saving the lives that where taken

father disagrees

1.1K 37 0
By Ashley_Urie

The next morning Kagome woke up in her bed feeling warm breath on hr neck. She found herself sleeping in bed with Lord Sesshomaru Taisho. She let out a yawn. Sesshomaru heard footsteps coming to the young girls room. He sat up and before he could go anywhere the door opened. "Uh dad y-your home early!" She yelled. "A demon in my daughters room. Kagome get away from him!" He yelled at her. She told him 'no' and went behind Sesshomaru and kissed the crook of his neck. "Lord Sesshomaru wants me to be his mate and I agreeded.""Well I don't agree kill the demon guards now!" Naraku screamed to the guards. But before they all knew it Sesshomaru and Kagome were gone in a flash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 58 28
Denise was just your typical average 16-year-old girl who loved to read fantasy books, and the Harry Potter series was no exception. Thanks to her fe...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
483K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.9K 97 11
At saotome academy a girl who never showed any feelings because of what happened in the past ,but will the people there change her ,read to see what...