finding Inuyasha

As Kagome walked through an open area hearing the birds slowing chirping there normal song. She hasn't sensed anything yet...She could tell she was getting closer to where she had last seen Inuyasha before she was dragged away from Sesshomaru.. 'Where are you Inuyasha? Please I need you!' she once again thought to herself... 
"Shut up Monk!" a voice came from the right side of her. She recognized it perfectly "inuyasha!" Kagome yell. She ran towards the voice ignoring her surroundings only caring about founding Inuyasha.
"Eh, Kagome?" Inuyasha said. His ears twitched as he ran towards the voice.
Kagome smiled as she ran into him hugging him tightly. He hugged her back lifting her body off the ground holding onto her.
"Are you okay Kagome?" Inuyasha asked
"I am now that I found you Inuyasha." she said back holding onto him not wanting to let go of him no matter the trouble.
"he didn't hurt you did he Kagome? he said lifting her up bridal style.
She looked down... "No he didn't..." she said quietly.
Inuyasha looked down at her while he walked towards the camp the others where at. Kagome laid her head on his shoulder holding onto him hearing the group talking while hearing fire cracking. She didn't notice it until now but it was almost sun down meaning they must have just started a fire to get something cooking. She let a smile cross her lip but before she knew it her smile turned into a sad frown as Sesshomaru came to her mind. 'why do I want to be with him??'