Real Twilight (parody)

Autorstwa goreywolf

For twilight haters ONLY. Więcej

Real Twilight (parody) 2
Real Twilight (parody) 3
Real Twilight (parody) 4

674 15 5
Autorstwa goreywolf

Bella is a teenage girl that we totally hate but STFU! Because she's the main character. She has moved to her father's house, she bought a van, but when the van arrived there was an asian man with the truck.

Bella walked up to the asian man, "hi, I'm Bella, I don't know who the HELL you are so I asking what is your name?"

The asian man got off the van with a tremendous leap, Bella was quite far away from the asian man so he took a few steps towards Bella. He widened out his chest with a retarded smiling face that was displayed on his tan head.

"My name is Jacob, but you can call me Jake for no reason whatsoever, and also I discriminate female people because of my long hair."

Jacob was still smiling, Bella still had no emotion. After 40 minutes of staring Bella started to speak.

"Well, I can live with that."

Jacob ran away without Bella and her father having to pay, "BYEZ!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4 1 1
The shenanigans of my persona and my OCs. Maybe some new OCs that I never feature in other stories will be here.
9 0 1
After reaching the point that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea that her parents forced eighteen year old Hannah to join her brother and his two friend...
121 12 1
Sometimes, you have to go all out to help a pal. Even if they need you to interrupt your busy schedule.... Hope you enjoy and get a laugh or two! D...