The Nerd Becomes Popular (ON...

By LonelyGhouls

Harry is the popular jock who always party and have bad marks. While Kristen is the nerd who always read and... More

The Nerd Becomes Popular
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
ANOUNCEMENT
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOTE

Chapter 2

1.5K 37 13
By LonelyGhouls

Harry's POV:

I watched as she laughed along with her friends.She might be a nerd but that doesn't mean she isn't hot.She has just the right curves and man! Her posture.It looks like she has been trained to be a model for all her life.She also doesn't look like the girls in this school.

She's different.But a good kind.

But of course I won't tell my friends about my big crush on her.It would just ruin my popularity.And of course,I wouldn't want that happening.

I don't even know why I started bullying her.Maybe because..... No, forget it.

" What are you  thinking about babe" Venice said.Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh...uhm...nothing" I said to her.

We were at the canteen and all of us were sitting at what they call the popular table.

And meet Venice.The biggest slut of the entire school.She is also the hottest girl on this school.

Lucky for me, I'm the most popular jock in this school.And Venice has just about  the biggest crush on me.

So I started hanging out with her.Just for popularity.But really,I don't like her.I much rather be with Kriste- Wait a minute! I shouldn't be thinking of her.

" Mate,you ok?" Louis said to me.

"Yeah...just fine" I said while faking a smile.Something I'm good at.

Oh yeah.Meet my friends.

Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik,Niall Horan,And Liam Payne.

We are the popular jocks on this school.Every girl wants us and every guy wants to be us.

Wow that's deep.

Anyway.....back to my story.

Louis is with Eleanor,Liam is with Danielle,and Zayn is with Perry.

They are also the popular girls in this school.But the kind ones.Unlike Venice and her friends.

"What you did a while ago was really funny" Zayn said over to me while chuckling.

" Yeah' I said over to him while smiling.Remembering what I just did.

" So..What do you wanna do later Harry.." Venice said while  intertwining our fingers.Something that made me smirked.I mean,what would you feel if a girl is basically throwing themselves at you?

"EAT CARROTS!!!!!" Louis said,out of nowhere.Eleanor,Danielle,and Perrie were absent today so the boys have no one to be with today.

I took this opportunity to let go of Venice's hand.She just glared at me while I just faked a smile over at her.

She really pisses me off.She acts like she owns everyone,and we all have to treat her like a princess.Fuck her.

I just looked over at Louis and mouthed a " Thank you" to him..He just smiled and said " Welcome".

I looked over at Venice and saw that she was glaring at Louis.Probably for breaking her moment with me.

"I'm Hungry!!!!" Niall said.

" Then Eat" Liam said.He kinda acts like our father.We always follow him..well,most of the time .

" Liam! Stop shoving Niall to me!! You're gonna mess up my hair!!" Zayn said while covering his hair with his hands.

I just laughed at them.Zayn always is like that to his hair.Don't even ask me how many hair products he uses.

But of course,Venice has to ruin the moment.

" Hello?!" Venice said while shaking her hands in front of my face.

I looked over at Louis and saw that he was glaring at Venice.Also Liam,Niall,and Zayn.

I also heard Zayn muttered "Rude" and Niall said something like "I hate her".

But we just have to deal with it.For popularity of course.

" Oh..what were you saying love" I asked sweetly over to her.

That seemed to calm her down seeing as she wasn't glaring at my friends anymore.She can be a sucker for my smiles and sweet voice.

" I was saying on what were you gonna do tonight" She said.

" I have nothing else to do" I said to her while smirking.

She smiled again before saying in her flirtatious voice

" Why don't you come over at my house? "

I Just smirked then said

" Sounds like a deal" she said.God I'm so tired of her!!

Lunch finally ended and we had to go back to our last class.

Kristen's POV:

The class ended and i was walking home alone.

It wasn't't usually like this.Harvey and Cathy always are with me but Harvey went because his mother called to tell him that his little sister is in the hospital,And being the good brother he is,he went there to.I couldn't't even count how many times he said sorry to me for  not being here with me today.But I just said "it's ok".

While Cathy,her mom told her to pick up her grandma on the airport.She didn't't wanna go knowing that she will leave me alone.But I convinced her anyway.She said sorry a multiple times first before going away.

So here I was,going home alone.I don't mind it anyways.

I love silence.It's the only time I can actually sooth out my thoughts.

I was just walking when out of nowhere,somebody pushed me over so now I was sitting on the ground.

" Hi Kristen" Harry said with a smirk plastered on to his face.

I just ignored his comment and stand up.But before I even had the chance to walk away from him,he pinned me up against the wall.

I just whimpered because he is actually hurting my wrist.

" Shut up you little whore!!" Harry spat against my face.I know what he says about me is not true.I did not even have a first boyfriend before!!!

I just shut up and closed my eyes.

"Now,I'm gonna finish what I started" He said.That smirk still placed in his face.

" Harry..please no" I whimpered.I really have no power,whatsoever when I'm with him.

"What makes you think that I'm not gonna beat you up?" he said to me.

I didn't answer and instead,looked at the ground.

Then he slapped me across the face.

"You deserve that!!" He yelled at me.

Then he punched me in the stomach.I fell to the ground with a loud THUD.

He beat me up repeatedly before saying

" See you tomorrow"

Then he went away with his friends trailing behind him.

I even heard Louis say

" New record mate!!"

Harry just laughed.

Venice and her friends came up to me and laughed at me.

"Poor girl" Melissa said in annoying voice.

"Nobody even likes you!" Vanessa said while scrunching up her face in disgust.

" It's just right that Harry treats her that way" Venice said with an evil smirk.Just the same one I saw on Harry.

They just laughed at me before going away.

Leaving me there.

My eyes started to tear up .Why do they always do this to me?

I haven't done anything wrong to them.I just wanted to be normal for once.But that didn't happen because of that Harry.

After hours of crying,I finally stopped and just stayed there.

I heard the rustling of the leaves when wind pass by and the sweet chirping of the birds.

Suddenly,I had an idea. A very brilliant one if I may add.

An idea to make the kids stop bullying me and for everybody to start treating me normal again.And to show Venice that she messed with the wrong girl.

 I'm gonna have a makeover.

****************************************************************************************************************

I'm so sorry if it sucked.I'll try better next time.

Thank you guys for reading it.

This is my first book ever so I am SO sorry if there are grammar mistakes.I'll check in on it later.

Keep reading guys!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 63 42
This story Is about a girl named Jessie Myers who meets an old bad boy (aka) Harry Styles from there high school, then her life changes completely b...
876K 11.4K 37
Harry Styles the bully? And Chloe's always at the center of it. Her school life isnt exactly simple or easy when he's around. She hates his guts out...
217K 5.8K 30
Bullied is a past tense verb. In this case Rosetta was once BULLIED by the one and only Harry Styles. She's always wondered why he did what he did an...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...