beautiful boys | completed;

By chwecolate

in which a beautiful boy learns that the edge of a razor blade is nicer than the words of the one he loves... More

beautiful boys
01 | beautiful boys
02 | beautiful boys
04 | beautiful boys
05 | beautiful boys
06 | beautiful boys
07 | beautiful boys
08 | beautiful boys
09 | beautiful boys
10 | beautiful boys
finale

03 | beautiful boys

1.9K 191 9
By chwecolate

he can't stop wondering. . . why does he crave for things that are utterly bad for him?

is it the pleasure that he gets from living on the verge of destruction?

or maybe, he just wants to feel pain so he can feel a little bit of something since he's been dead inside, killed inside with the perfect people who discriminate and intimidate him because he chose to be, what they call, a gaysian.

like all the perfect people in this society who harasses him, he is a toxic substance.

he contaminates his veins, clogs his lungs, and when he went away, he was left craving for a breath of fresh air.

but while he contaminates him with everything that's bad for him, he can't contaminate the fact that he's the only thing that's keeping him alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...