In the Naruto world, where th...

By AnnabelleRaen

Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, a... More

In the Naruto world, where there aren't any cookies
Enter Kuroi, to Konoha
I'm in Konoha. Be Jealous.
Duckbutt, Kitsune and Bubblegum...what could go wrong?
A friend arrives! *Insert drum roll*
A/N
Getting slightly off-topic,ne?
Zabuza and Haku
Kuroi
Training Days...Such a drag
Saving the S-ranks
The first experience-agonizing
Inside her mind
Gaara
Revelation
The Chuunin Exams and a sleepover
The Chuunin Exams- Phase One
The Forest of Death
A/N
Inside the Forest
Training Start
Kuroi's Releases
The Preliminaries
The Preliminaries' Second Battle
The Akatsuki ---SIDE STORY---
The Akatsuki --NO LONGER A SIDE STORY--
Back to Konoha
A/N
Meeting Again
Naruto's Pain
Final Battle...and an Extra
Another thing to think about...
Revival
Saviour
Titans in Konoha?! Oh, it's just you, Akira...
A/N
Oreo-chi-moo-moo goes on a field trip
Azazeal
Flying Crayons will rule!
I have no idea what to call this chapter
A little Holiday
For your Entertainment
Enter Sai Clan Leaders...and potential SasuNaru....WHAT?
The Loyard Clan Leader
Because of boredome
Name of Chapter Here--> _____
Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 1
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 2
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 3
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 4
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Lend me your ears [END]

Because weird things just happen like that

15.4K 653 311
By AnnabelleRaen

Hello~

Anna here, not like it would be anyone else....Ahem. Yeah, anywho, this chapter was fun, and I liked it ALOT. It was fun to write, so I hope ya likes it :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I held out a hand to the blonde boy. He smiled softly and reaches out to take it, but as he does, he drops dead. I giggled sweetly as the red head glares at me from the floor where she was trying to wake the blonde.

"What did you do?" she asked, and I sighed.

"Nothing. Just sent him into an eternal sleep is all." I replied, and she grits her teeth, and was comforted my the black haired kid who, odd enough, didn't seem to care about his teammate. (His purple eyes and shiny, straight black hair reminded me of Lelouche >.<) I smile wickedly.

"Ah, it seems this one doesn't care. Might I ask why not?" I ask, curiosity evident in my voice. The girl was about to say something, but was cut off by the other one.

"Not unless you tell me what you did to him." he said, guesturing to the blonde. Shaking my head slowly, I grin.

"I sucked out his soul. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, would you mind telling me why there's so much love in this team?" I ask, sarcasm building up at the last bit. He sighed, and his purple eyes met my red.

"We aren't a team." he said, but was cut off by the red head.

"Don't, we weren't supposed to tell." she said, and I grinned.

"Not supposed to tell? I wonder, what does that mean?" I muse, and she flinches at the sound of my voice. The black haired one grimaced, but then shook it away and continues.

"We are not Gennin here for the Exam, we are Chuunin here to test...a few things." he replies, looking away, and I grit my teeth.

"Which Kage?" I asked.

"Raikage-sama." he replied, and I let out a breath through my nose. Closing my eyes, I counted to ten, and when I opened, them I smiled up at the black haired boy, whose eyes widened in surprise.

"Sorry 'bout this, Lelouche." I said. He cocked his head to the side.

"How did you-" he was cut off by the red head.

"What are you going to do?" she demands, and I grin.

"Nothing much, just gonna talk with the Raikage is all." I reply, and shoot her in the head with Casull. I heard a shout, and somewhere in the back of my mind it registered that Neji's fight was up next. Grinning from ear to ear at the sight of the red head covered in blood, I turned back to the black haired one. He looked curious, and I tilted my head to the side, an indication for him to speak.

"How'd you know my name?" he asks, and my mouth drops open, as does Akira's and Kago's. (WHEN DID THEY GET HERE?)

"Lucifer..." I called.

"Yes, Master?" he replied.

"Does he not look like Lelouche?" I asked, and he nodded.

"He does, but-" "Lucifer, his name's Lelouche." I cut him off, and there was silence.

"L-Last name?" Akira asked.

"Lamperouge." came the response. More silence as we processed.

"Lelouche Lamperouge." Lucifer confirmed, and he nodded.

"Well...fuck a doodle doo." Kago mumbled. I growled deep in my throat, making everyone's attention turn to me.

"No." I say, and Akira sighed, as did Lucifer.

"Here she goes again." he said, but I ignored him. "You...are NOT Lelouche Lamperouge." I said, a little more forcefully, and he frowned.

"Yes, I a-"

"NO. You're not." I cut him off.

SILENCE~~~~

"You...are Lelouche Vi Brittania of the Rebellion." I said, and Akira, Kago and Lucifer sweatdrop / anime fall.

"But, I-"

"Lelouche."

"Yes?"

"You don't need those glasses, do you?" I asked, and he freezes.

"Lucifer, take 'em off and look for the Geass." I said in a low tone, and Lucifer did so. Returning to me with a slight smirk on his face, he shook his head.

"There is no sign of it, Master." he said, and I narrowed my eyes at Lelouche. He seemed to shrink under my gaze. "Lelouche...untill C.C comes along and gives you the Geass, I will NEVER give up on naming you Lelouche Vi Brittania of the Rebellion." I said, dead serious, and my team sweat dropped at the LONG name being used like it was an everyday thing. I turned and glare at them.

"Be happy he doesn't look like Rai." Akira mumbled, and I grin.

"Cadis Etrama Di Raizel...the second most epic person ever." I said, and Akira cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Who's the first?" he asked, and I gave him an 'are-you-seriously-asking-me-that?' look.

"It's Goku." I said, and he nodded.

"I have taught you well, young grasshopper." he said, and I grinned

"I thank you for giving me your knowledge, Master Yoda." I replied

As we bickered, guess what? Baskerville came out-WITHOUT ME KNOWING-and cleaned up the body of the red haired girl and the blonde then left, leaving Kago feeling Alpha-less. I only noticed I wasn't angry anymore when it was Naruto's turn to battle. I should have remembered the others were still scared of what just happened, but noo, being the person I am, I couldn't read the atmosphere-or the terrified looks of their faces- and went and did something VERY inappropriate;

"What would happen if I suddenly went crazy?" I asked, and everyone froze, apart from my team, Lucifer, Kago and Akira.

"You already are crazy, woman." Sasuke muttered, and I sighed. "I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." I said, ignoring the worried/annoyed/amused looks I got. Grinning like a madwoman, I looked at Lelouche.

"Lelouche. Your name and looks are the only things that are keeping you alive." I said. Someone on the rooms snorted.

"Then you're no better than Uchiha's fangirls." he said, and I choked on my saliva.

"Dude, have you seen this guy compared to Sasuke? He's so much hotter. Anyway, that's not why I'm letting him live, are you mad?" I said, and he cocked his head slightly. Ignoring the glares I was getting from Sasuke and/or his fans, I continued,

"Lelouche Vi Brittania of the Rebellion is way awesome; the holder of the Geass, best friend of Suzaku Kururugi, ally of Kallen and others, relationship with C.C varies between episodes." I said, and there was...silence...again. Sigh.

"What?" I asked, and Akira, Naruto, Lucifer and Kago all hide behind anything or anyone they could find.

"What?" I asked again, and there was a hand on my shoulder being held back by Baskerville. (Yeah, I don't have to say the speech anymore. I'M JUST THAT AWESOME)

"Kuroi, two things." came a voice. I grinned without turning around.

"Hey Rabbit. Kay, shoot." I replied, retracting Baskerville.

"One, Code Geass is only an anime. Two, you're up." he said, and I nodded.

"Awright, I've been waiting for this!" I said, and two voices replied as I reached the arena.

"So have we." they said. Turning around, I grinned when I piece two and two together. I would have to fight two Jounin. At once. My grin widened to a full blown smile when I saw who the Jounin were. Giggling sweetly, a sound that didn't match my murderous aura, I full out laughed, although it came out as a four year olds' laughter. (-_- I ain't supposed to be that squeaky, but hey, when I get happy or excited, it happens. Deal with it.)

"Hello, there. What gives me the pleasure of fighting the both of you at once?" I asked, and they both grinned.

"I think you already know 'what' gives you the 'pleasure' of fighting anything, Kuroi." said one. I snickered.

"So true." I replied.

"In any case, Hokage-sama has requested you be promoted to Jounin if you manage this." the other one added. I looked up to the stands where Akira and my team were, and waved.

"IMMA BE FUCKIN JOUNIN IF I PASS THIS!" I shouted, earning sweatdrops from the two in front of me. There was an aura that was dark, yet happier than other's at the moment. Looking around, I found it's owner soon. I smiled up at Gaara, and he gave me a slight smirk in return, nodding his head. I show him the peace sign, and he rolls his eyes, before-HESITANTLY-returning the same gesture. I grin and look back at the two in front of me.

"Let's go, Asuma, Kakashi-sensei."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Swiss Cheese, you NEVA saw that coming did ya? Did ya? Nope. It was kinda cunfuzzling at first, thinking about stuff, but after a while, I started wondering what the flying crayon I was worried about. Here's how it went;

Me: Hmm...I wonder what's gonna happen when XXXX and XXXX happens. Should I make Kuroi XXXX or XXX? What do I do, I'm so confused!

----TEN MINUTES LATER---

Me: Fuck this, she's gonna go all badass. Nuff said.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was my last few days. Hehe..... -_- yeah... anyways, Imma go before I make you think I'm a bigger idiot than I already am.

Bye~

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
10.6K 286 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...
4.1K 99 22
I just wanted to see his smile again, for so long I had to sit back and watch as he sat with his friends, that same tired expression on his face. I c...
191K 4.3K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...