Bestfriends By Choice (A Peyb...

By lucayapeybrinahhh

Meeting him was out of this world, staying with him was a chance of a lifetime. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Finale)
Epilogue

Chapter 10

1.1K 34 8
By lucayapeybrinahhh

A/N:
Thanks you guys for supporting my story! I don't know how I get reads, I probably forced some of you. Just kidding! Are you guys ready for Peyton's POV? Finally, right? Only a few chapters ahead. Finale is near. 💋💋

Peyton's POV

Years ago, I met the person that has changed my life, the girl who stole my first kiss, who am I kidding? We both stole each other's first kiss.

Years after, I got to know who she really was. People assume that no one's perfect but I can tell you, she's probably the best example to almost perfect. One thing she needs to really be perfect? My surname.

I know her like the back of my hand. When I saw her for the first time, I saw love. When I touched her hand for the first time when I dragged her out of the closet, I felt love. And even after all this time, she's still the one I love.

"You love her, don't you?" I hear Rowan tell me as she see me stare at Sabrina.

"What? What do you mean?" I deny pretending I didn't know what she meant.

"Don't deny it, I can see it with my own eyes. And being the expert on love that I am, I can see that she doesn't know. But what's stopping you?" She asked curiously.

"I'm the only guy she's been with her whole life, if I tell her, she might not discover love herself. I can't ruin what we have. If she doesn't feel the same way, where will I be? I just wanna be with her, even if I could only be her friend." I said and she dragged me to the janitor's closet.

"I will now admit to not being an expert on love, I suck on love, story later. Even if I suck on love, I realized you're in love with her. Wanna know how? Wanna? Wanna?" She joked and I nodded laughing.

"Every girl in this school is staring at you but you only have eyes for her. I remember how that felt." She exclaimed and I smiled.

"Aren't you gonna do anything?" She asked me.

"I can't" I responded.

"That's just shit. You can't? And what? When she finally meets a guy, you'll just sit there looking at her with regret because you know that you were supposed to be that guy. That guy who makes her happy, feel safe, and feel love. But no, you'll just let someone else make her feel happy, safe and loved. For a month or so? If you know no one can love her more than you do, why don't you do something to let her know?" She started saying and everything she said was true.

"You sure you're not a love expert?" I tried to joke.

"How can I be? I've loved this guy since we met, he was different from everyone, I guess that's why I started to like him. He started courting me, to show how serious he was, and I saw. Then this hell of a party came, this jock tried to ask me out but I rejected him. I guess he has never been rejected before so he tried pursuing it more and suddenly became a perv so I did the right thing and kicked his badongcadong. I went to the guy I love to tell him all about it but by the time he saw me, he made a move. He kissed me, the guy who never took advantage of me, finally kissed me. I was so happy but after we released, I realized that he was drunk. One of the memorable days of my life and that happen because he's drunk. He left, the next day, I told him I got my first kiss then he told me never to speak to him again." She told me and I can see the sadness in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Rowan." I said.

"Don't apologize, do something so your story won't end up like mine." She  exclaimed.

"What if I tell her and she tells me never to speak to her again?" I asked looking so desperate.

"Your girl and my guy are different, I'm sure of that. And knowing him? He might have had his reasons, I might have done something and I just have to understand. I'm still waiting for the day that he realize that I loved him, I still love him and I'll always love him." She exclaimed.

"Then why aren't you doing anything? You keep telling me to do something but here you are just waiting. You don't exactly do what you preach, why should I listen to you?" I asked her.

"I just don't want you to regret not being with her when she finally meet someone who has the guts to tell her he loves her." She smiled because she knows she has a point.

"Okay then, I will do something when and only when you do something about that guy too." I challenged her.

"What if I never do anything?" She smirked.

"Then you'll have two things to bring on your grave. The fact that you never did anything to be with the person you love and the fact that you let that happen to someone else." I made her feel guilty even if it's not her fault that I'm obviously a coward.

"Okay! Okay! I'll do something but you have to help me." She said an I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Anything! I'll do it!" I exclaimed excitingly.

"Anything? Good! Cause I just thought of a plan." She smirked.

Before she could tell me her plan, the janitor suddenly appears and threw us out of his closet. We decided to talk about the plan tomorrow before Chemistry.

I can't blow this up, this is closest chance I have to being with the girl I loved. I'm getting too cheesy, Sabrina, what have you done to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1K 13
a collection of one shots, following the love life of maya hart & lucas friar (i wrote this book when i was 15, so i can't promise quality)
46.4K 1.5K 108
❛❛ I HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER AND WORK THINGS OUT. ❜❜ ❪ maya hart & lucas friar ❫ ❪ girl meets world, social medi...
6K 32 48
Carried on from the exact place book 1 left, no changes, no time jumps, just a continued story. Sabrina & Peyton Book 2 of 3
31.9K 693 16
It's been years since Lucas and Maya saw each other but what happens when she suddenly meets him again Based on the movie the Longest Ride ! Such a g...