Our Fates (Error x Ink)(C)

By PretzelSituation

(I am no good at descriptions gahh! This is my first fanfic type thing so I bet it'll suck absolute arse when... More

Prologue
Go Straight
Eccentric
Need to Split
The Final Fight
Epilogue

Our Destinies...?

1.4K 60 9
By PretzelSituation

Error Sans' P.O.V

Ah, yes. The universes he created. The terrible abominations that don't have the right to exist. Those universe will be nothing! Oh, wait....they are already nothing! I killed everyone in those universes, those pointless jokes. They only exist to make me laugh. To entertain us. But, now they're all gone, aren't they? What shall we do now? They are all erased. There is no memory of them anymore. Except, in our minds. In our minds, we can still remember them. The versions of us. Underfell. Underswap. Outertale.
...Errortale...
...Inktale...
Our universes still exist. Only ours. No more. No more left. Just us.
Just......us.
'What will we do now? What can we do?' Oh, I will tell you what we are going to do, Ink. I am going to fight you, one last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...