Vampire Knight: My Vampire Ne...

By BloodDollRaven

[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senio... More

My Vampire Nekos
Please Let Me Keep Them!
First Day With My New And Only Friends
Zero and Kaname's Secret
I Wanted Weird, But Not This Weird!
Normal? I never knew the meaning of it, and I never will now!
I'm What?!
Regular High School Student By Day, Vampire Hunter Trainee By Night!
The Haunting Nightmares
My Anti-Vampire Weapon
The First Hunt
The Encounter With Shizuka Hio
The New Student is. . .WHO?!
Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About
The Search For Yagari Sensei
Tricking Ichiru Kiryu. . .Easier Said Than Done!
The Kiryu Twin's Feud. . .Because Of Me. . .Uh Oh
The Deadly Deal
I Thought You Were On Her Side!
Journey To The Senate
Visit To The Hunters Association
Kaien Cross's Help
Kaname's Proposal
Taken By The Senate
The Reunion
Wanted By Shirabuki And Kuran
Accidental Pureblood. . .How Embarrassing. . .
She Cursed Them To Become Nekos, But I'll Fix This!
Midnight Stroll
Going Home. . .I'm doomed!
Accept Me Or The Enemy Will Kill Me
I'd Die For You, Mom. . .Dad. . .
The Dreaded Questioning
Me Vs. Her, Who's Side Are You On, Ichiru?
The Dance Of The Pureblood
My Vampire Nekos No More
I Choose You. . .

The Rescue Plan

2.2K 98 18
By BloodDollRaven

I snort awake as I feel a bump on my back. I sit up, and groan. I had fallen asleep on the floor. My eyes feel all crusty too, and may I say that that sounded very unattractive right now. I mean who does actually look good in the morning, right? So who cares how I look right now?

I rub my eyes, and crawl away from the door. It opens all the way, and I continue to rub at my eyes until I look at least somewhat presentable.

"Did you sleep on the floor?" I slightly peek at Ichiru through my bang.

"Um, yeah." I say with a slight chuckle. He walks over to me, and kneels down. I let out a big yawn and boy do my eyes feel a bit swollen.

"Your cheeks are red. You were crying." I turn away.

"I was not." But I guess the proof is on my face. And the look on his face confirms that it's very noticeable. Well, I just couldn't help myself, I was overwhelmed by so many emotions. I just didn't know how to process them other than with tears.

"What happened last night? Your sheets were put in the washer, and it smells like spilled shampoo in here and hydrogen peroxide." Looks like I really suck at covering up the scene of a crime. Then it's a good thing I'm not a murderer, eh?

"Wait did you-"

"NO!" I yell out at him. It's not my time of the month yet. Geez, and even if it was, I never would admit it to Ichiru, any guy for that matter! No actually, not a single person, no matter what they identify as!

"No, I brought that vile of blood the scientists were going to put into me. You'd startled me, and I dropped it last night. I cleaned off the blood." I explain to him at least that much of last night's unforgettable events.

"What else? I doubt spilt blood would make you cry." I blush, and shake my head.

"I guess homesickness finally set in. The idea that my parents are worried sick about me, and that they're going to be really disappointed in me for doing all this reckless stuff just for a man that isn't even related to me." I tell him as a lie, but honestly I just realized how true that was as well. I wasn't thinking about that last night though. I was thinking about Kaname's sudden proposal.

"I guess I shouldn't expect you trust me right off, but you shouldn't keep whatever you're hiding to yourself." I wince at how easily he figured me out.

"I don't like seeing you sad. You're prettier when you smile." He says as he strokes my cheek lightly with his fingers. I watch him, and then I stand up.

"I guess you're right, but I don't think I can ask you for help. I need unbiased help." I tell him with a small smile. He nods his head, and stands up as well. "Eh?! Ichiru!" I say shocked as he comes closer, and embraces me tightly.

"You need one, don't you?" I stare surprised at the door behind him before my vision blurs. I drop my face to hide my eyes on his shoulder before gripping his shirt tightly.

Looks like I really needed a hug. I don't get them enough when it isn't a holiday or my birthday. Being hugged because someone can tell you need it is so comforting.

"Just like I thought. If you need to talk I'll listen." I nod my head.

"I don't know where to start. I'm just a mix of emotions that I don't understand myself. I just want to rescue Yagari-sensei, and figure myself out." I say into his shirt. He strokes my hair gently, and we stay like that until my tears finally die out. My face is just going to be a huge mess today.

                                          ~0~

"Come to my room, Alondra." I jump at Kaito's sudden offer.

"WHOA! Where the heck did that come from?!" I question blushing brightly.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. The entrance to the training grounds is through my room." My blush increases, and I glare at him. "Anyway I'd never aim for a person, who looks like she should be in middle school." My temple throbs, and smack him right in the middle of his back.

"Damn it you little brat!" He yells out at me as I walk towards his room.

"You asked for it." I say with a shrug, and look around at his plain room. It looks like mine. I guess décor is out of the question then. He enters after a while, and goes to the bed. He lifts up the mattress, and I see the trap door below. What the hell kind of layout does this building have?! Oh well, not important, I will just accept that this is how it is.

"Through here." He says opening the dark passage for me.

"I'm not jumping in there." I say looking at it with much distrust.

"It's fine." He says annoyed.

"Then you jump in first!" I yell at him, and I point an accusing finger at him. He grabs my wrist, and pulls me to him.

"We'll go together." He says putting his arm around my waist, and taking the jump down.

I scream the whole way down. My voice echoing down the never ending passage. I grunt as we finally land. Kaito lets go, but I wobble around before landing on my butt.

"What? Don't tell me that was too much for you?" He questions me. I pet my hair down.

"It was unexpected!" I yell out at him. I sit there, and look at the sand under me. I run my fingers through it.

"Hey, Kaito?" I question him.

"What?" He questions me.

"What's your opinion on Kaname and Zero?" I question him. He doesn't answer me, so I look up at his blank expression.

"Why are you asking me?" I look back down.

"I need the opinion of someone unbiased between the two." I tell him with a shrug, although he may be the worst person to talk with. I sigh.

"Never mind. Lets just-"

"Are your feelings getting in the way?" I stand up, and wipe the sand off my backside.

"No, it's not. Not really anyway. I just don't like the confusion. I like having answers." I tell him as I get the last of the sand off.

"Well, you were right when thinking that I was the worst person to talk to. I'm on Zero's side. Not on the pureblood's side." I look up at him.

"So, I was right to assume you despised purebloods in general. I guess that's why you hate me too, even though I'm not exactly a pureblood. Just a human with too much vampire running through my veins. And then there's a stupid mutation in my blood that would classify me as pureblood if I turned."  I tell him as he looks at me intently. Trying to decipher me. I guess there are times when I'm just impossible to figure out.

"Who said I hated you?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Then what's with all the bullying?!" I question him.

"You're just the kind of firecracker people like to mess with." He says with a shrug, and tosses me Black and Blue Rose.

"We're doing hand to hand combat first." I frown at him.

"You gave me my weapons! How is it hand to hand combat?!" I question him, well yell is more accurate.

"We're starting off hand to hand combat, but when you weaken a vampire you pull out your weapons, and end them." He explains to me.

"Oh. Got it." I say with a salute.

"Well? You ready or not?" He questions me. I get in battle ready mode, and beckon him to me with my finger.

1 week later:

I stop one of Kaito's kicks, and use my leg to kick the other one from under him. He falls, and I quickly pull out Blue Rose, and trap him in a barrier. Flipping backwards, and jumping over the trap he had set under the sand. I don't land very gracefully to the ground. In fact I drop to one knee, and try to catch my breath. I smile at his stunned figure.

"Haha! New record! Four minutes! Woop!" I cheer spinning my guns around.

"You should also make sure your opponent is alone." Ichiru says from behind me. I smirk, and duck from his blow.

"You should also learn to read deception." I point Blue Rose at him, and trap him in a barrier as well. I'm so glad these barriers work on them, that is the fate of having vampire genetic in their veins from ancestors long past!

"That's right! I finally outsmarted you ladies!" I say sticking my tongue out at Ichiru.

"Great, we get your point. Now get us out of here." Kaito says glaring at me. I wink at him, and lock Blue Rose up again. I learned from my mistakes, and was able to improve myself. In just a week too. Now this is definitely going to be an easy rescue mission. Yes, totally!

"Right! Now off to the Senate!" I say with a bounce. Kaito pulls me back by the collar of my shirt. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell out at him.

"We still haven't told you the plan, stupid!" Kaito yells out at me. I blush, and fix my shirt.

"Wait! You have a plan already?! Wh-when was this?!" I question. I'm so mad that they didn't even talk about this with me, before hand!

"It was while you were training. We went through the plan, and it took a while to convince Kaname and Zero." Ichiru explains to me.

"Wait, so does that mean we're going with the plan I had originally thought of?" I question with an 'I told you so' look.

"Yes, but we actually made it into a plan." My right eye twitches.

"You make it easy. What can I say?" Kaito says with a smug smirk.

"I'll show you." Ichiru holds me back, and I try to get him to let go, so I can beat the crap out of Kaito.

"Now, Alondra. Lets calm down, and I promise you can hurt him after we explain the plan to you. But first we need to reunite with Kaname and Zero upstairs." I smack my forehead. I hadn't spoken to either one of them in the last week. I've done my best to avoid them, and I've had breakfast, lunch, and dinner in my room all this time. Training my butt off, and getting myself back together is a lot harder than I thought it was.

"Um, can't you just go through it with me. I mean I was the only one left in the dark about this." I tell them hoping they'd get the message.

"Lets go." Ichiru picks me up over his shoulder, and takes stairs that I didn't even know were down here. Kaito would make me jump down, and climb all the way back up. I gasp, and glare down at a chuckling Kaito. I really really am going to KILL HIM!

                                   ~0~

I keep myself seated next to Ichiru. Using his larger frame to hide myself.

"Right, so we execute this plan tonight." Kaito says.

"Tonight?!" I question stunned.

"I don't even know the plan yet!" I remind him.

"I was getting to that." He says frowning at me. I frown back.

"Okay, so what's the rest of the plan?" I question him. Silence. I look between all the men. I even dare a peek at Kaname and Zero. They don't look too convinced about this. Kaito walks up to me, and hands me a vile of blood. I take it, and look at it confused.

"We are going to let you get caught by the Senate, and you must make sure they trust you enough to see if Yagari-sensei is around. If they start using you to bribe purebloods or try to hurt you in anyway, I want you to drink that vile of blood. It will help you gain the upper hand over the Senate." Kaito explains to me. I stare at him, feeling dread fill my stomach. 

"What is this supposed to give me like amped up strength or something?" I question him. Kaito grabs my hand containing the vile of blood.

"It's Kaname Kuran's blood. If you drink that blood you'll become a pureblood. You don't need their bite to turn you, drinking their blood will be enough." If Kaito wasn't holding my hand I would have dropped the thing right then and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 26
I'm Alondra Sanchez. Boring and normal human girl. Or so I thought. My sixteenth birthday comes around, and I receive the news that I will be attendi...
10.9K 216 31
Imagine, having Ena. Imagine being ignored by, Hikari, Chisaki, Monica, and Tsumugu. Just imagine somehow getting ena just by falling in the same sp...
300K 5.8K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...
4.8K 208 13
You don't know how you got here or why you are Yuki Cross. This anime that seems to be more and more like an actual reality. One that is so vastly di...