The Nanny (EDITING)

By loveme1819

Za'Rayah (Zuh-Ray-Uh) Parker is from East Garfield Park in Chicago. The rough city raised her to take nothing... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A\N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (part 1)
Chapter 14 (part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
About that....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Q&A
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Part 1)
Chapter 37 (part two)
Genesis High
Chapter 38
Child's Play
Child's Play has started
Wattys?

Chapter 34

5K 186 6
By loveme1819

Omniscient (1 week later)

"So you've never had any experience with music? Never performed. And your first time ever writing a song was with Chris?", the A&R asked Za'Rayah.

"Correct.", she nodded.

Chris was doing a meet and greet in Florida and she was supposed to be in Carolina waiting for him for the next two days. That quickly changed when she got a call from Interscope Records saying they wanted to meet her for some business.

She hadn't told Chris about the meeting in fear that it would start another argument. She just wanted a plan b just in case RCA passed her up.

"Well, even with no experience. Looking through this song book, I see you have alot of bright ideas.", the woman smiled.

"Oh, thank you! I really just started writing things lately. I think of it as my therapy Ms......", Rayah explained and trailed off forgetting the woman's name.

"Ms. Freeman and that's great! A lot of our writers that we sign relate more to the artist depending on emotions."

Za'Rayah nodded and their conversation was cut short by a knock on the door. In walked a woman in a suit with a displeased look on her face.

"May I help you?", Ms. Freeman asked.

"My client has been in the waiting room while you've been in here in this meeting for an hour and three minutes.", she displeased woman spoke.

"Oh! You're Mr. Lanez's manager? I'm sorry for the wait. Ill wrap this up within twenty minutes.", Ms. Freeman explained earning a nod from the manager.

"Did you mean Mr. Lanez as in Tory Lanez?", Za'Rayah asked.

She'd heard so much of Tory's music and she admired his versatile style and writing skills.

"Yes. He's signed to us now and we're trying to find a co writer for him.

Za'Rayah's eyes lit up.

"You are a very bright young lady and Interscope would love to have you on our team. Now, we allow our interests four weeks to think about signing. We hope to hear from you within that time so we can work with you stronger and sooner."

"Okay. And your interested in me right?", Za'Rayah asked.

Ms. Freeman laughed.

"Of course. Now how would your 'boyfriend' Chris feel about this? I'm sure you've talked it over?", she asked.

"We actually haven't yet. I'm exploring my label options.", Za'Rayah assured her.

"Perfectly fine. Thank you for the meet.", Ms. Freeman said standing and shaking Rayah's hand.

"No. Thank you for being interested in me.", Rayah beamed.

After the whole meeting she left from the headquarters and made her way to the hotel she had reserved for the next hour or so. She made sure she booked her flight to North Carolina before she pounced on the bed. She decided to give Chris a call.

The phone rung three times before he answered.

"Hey babe.", he spoke.

"Hey. Hows it going?", she asked smiling.

"Great. The fans asked about you. They wanted pictures.", he informed her.

"Really? Thats crazy!", Rayah spoke excitedly.

"Yeah they even said they heard your song. I thanked them for you.", he assured her.

"Aww thanks babe. I miss you a lot.", she pouted.

"I miss you too. Anything happening that I should know about?", he asked.

She bit her lip nervously.

"No. Not at all.", she lied.

"Okay. Good. Ill call you back later, alright. Rehearsals are about to start."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too baby girl."

She hung up the phone frantically. She felt a little bad for lying to Chris but it wasn't major. It was just a meeting to assure that she would be with a label just in case things didn't work out with RCA.

She sighed and sat her phone down, preparing herself to check out of the hotel.

***

"I'm not playing with you. Stop making all that noise.", Za'Rayah said to Hoody as he beat on my hotel room door. She told him several times to stop but his ass wouldn't listen. She was in Carolina now and she was waiting for Chris to arrive.

She opened my door and was shocked by what she saw.

"Red?", she asked.

He nodded smiling.

She hugged him tightly causing him to wince.

"Oh I'm sorry! When did you get here? Are you okay? Do you need som-"

"Chill girl.", he laughed."I'm fine. I just came to see yo big head ass.", he joked.

"Said the man with fire red hair. Fuck outta here.", she laughed.

He chuckled and smiled.

"I thought you were gonna die, bro. Chris was so mad at me and....I almost lost my mind. I'm so sorry. I could've prevented this.", she explained.

"You good, sis. I know you didn't mean for this to happen. I have something to tell you though."

"What is it?"

"Well after I got shot, I saw a black car drive away. I saw who was in there...", he whispered.

She nodded asking him to continue.

"It was Lucas, and two other guys in the backseat and a girl in the passenger seat."

"We saw th-", he cut her off.

"That's not all, when I was in the hospital, I got a visitor. It was Dez. She was talm bout how Chris ain't no good and how he betrays everyone and how I should watch out. She wanted me to join them but I was like nah.", he explained.

"Then she said how I should escape this before shit gets real. I asked her what she meant but she gave no details. She just said that somebody was gonna get hurt, if not physically than heart wise."

Rayah's blood began to boil.

"I know what I have to do Red. It's plain and clear. She won't stop until I do it. ", Za'Rayah explained.

He nodded understanding her completely.

"I know it's gonna tear Chris up. I don't think you should go that route. Maybe there's another way....", he trailed.

"No. If I don't end us, she will. I don't want her to have that power so I have to do what's best for everyone."

Red didn't want his best friend's heart to be broken. He knew that the feelings Chris had for Rayah were deep and like no other girl Chris had been with.

"Listen sis, just wait it out. Ill make sure she doesn't try anything okay. Don't do my home like that.", Red begged.

"Okay, but if something else happens I'm ending it."

"Okay that's fine."

There we're footsteps heard. Both of them looked toward the door to see Chris just making it in.

"Baby!", Raysh jumped up hugging him.

"You missed me that much huh? It was only two days.", he chuckled squeezing her bottom in his hands and kissing her all over her face and finally kissing her lips.

"Mmm....", she squealed causing him to smirk.

"Okay I'll leave.", Red said covering his eyes with his hand yet peeking through his fingers.

Chris and Rayah laughed.

"Wassup bro. I'm glad your back.", Chris said doing a handshake with him.

"Me too. Aye, swung by the room later. We got shit to discuss.", Red said.

"Aight cool."

Red left closing and locking the door.

Chris eased Rayah on the bed sliding her shirt and pants off.

"You know you in trouble right?", he asked.

She scrunched up her eyebrows confused.

"You thought you was slick huh?", he laughed kissing her neck.

"W-what do you mean?", she asked watching him. She caressed his hair at the nape of his neck as he kissed down her stomach and back up to her cheeks.

"You went to a meeting and they called me asking if you were around. Saying they couldn't get in touch with you.", he said smirking and grabbing her hair pulling her head back causing her to yelp. He trailed his tongue down her neck.

"S-see I-I was...I needed a backup.", she hissed feeling her stomach do flips. She had an abnormal feeling all over her body.

"Mmhmmm....and I asked you if you had anything to tell me and what did you say?", he asked sliding her panties off and playing in her treasure box.

"Y-yes....", she said with her eyes closed.

"Nope. What did you say?", he asked again toying with rapid speed.

"I said no!", she yelped.

"So you lied?", he asked slapping her behind with his other hand.

"Im sorry!", she screamed shaking. Her removed both hands from her body watching her fall apart.

"Next time tell the truth.", he said kissing her forehead and going to run her a bath.

She still trembled and her fingers clenched the sheets as she heard the water running.

She then became still and caught her breath.

He came and picked her up bridal style sitting her in the warm bubbly water.

He kissed her forehead and smirked.

"You okay?", he asked seeing her chest heaving up and down.

She nodded and he left her in peace.

A/N

How you doing?!

Y'all happy I updated finally?

Thanks for the comments and votes and support. I love y'all so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56.3K 66
Highest Ranking Received #1 in General Fiction "Only once in your life you find someone who can completely turn your world around." After being sent...
105K 3K 50
Daphne Collins, a 21-year-old aspiring artist who is attempting to make her way in the world of the bustling New York City. Though when a new nannyin...
2.8K 198 7
When others fall down, they tend to always be right there to pick them up. Riches, fame, and "good life" isn't something either one valued when...
54.1K 874 50
Even though Elijah and Asiah are married their still keeping secrets from each will those secrets tear them apart or bring them closer together? Chri...